Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MrSanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Outman321

Well well well...

Who’s the spoofers here is what I want to know?

Because the chap in that video is NOT Roddy! By all accounts it is his who came back and done damage to the gaf. But the other fella ain’t him whatsoever in the first one with the birds fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

Who did the robbery when D robbed their money? And was there ever a figure? I’d imagine it wasn’t small money if it caused the feud

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Who did the robbery when D robbed their money? And was there ever a figure? I’d imagine it wasn’t small money if it caused the feud

€7.6m of which €1.7m was seized

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 TheGeneral123

They wouldn’t have handed every penny over surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Wasn’t it Mark Donoghue? Around €2m if I remember correctly.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Wasn’t it Mark Donoghue? Around €2m if I remember correctly.

Yes mark caught with 1.7m

They wouldn’t have handed every penny over surely?

Cash was divide 5 ways plus others were paid from the haul including transport &logistics
    So about 1.2m a head for the 5 of them.
    Gary & others (not all) invested a good bit with cancer while other bought property in Spain which may be never used again with there cash

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fergiesfav

Cash was divide 5 ways plus others were paid from the haul including transport &logistics
    So about 1.2m a head for the 5 of them.
    Gary & others (not all) invested a good bit with cancer while other bought property in Spain which may be never used again with there cash

Who were the 5? Isn't one ( Not GH) of them dead now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Faridaweeda

Who are the main men around tallaght at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Who are the main men around tallaght at the moment

Jack Byrne and Graham Burke

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Rickjames666

Outman321 wrote: »
    Well well well...

Who’s the spoofers here is what I want to know?

Because the chap in that video is NOT Roddy! By all accounts it is his who came back and done damage to the gaf. But the other fella ain’t him whatsoever in the first one with the birds fighting.

Who was the fella then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭NorthCity

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Absolute rat if he was team Hutch as recent as that mate. You’d think someone like Mago would go full commando on him when he’s so easy to get at.

Although it’s tit for tat you can’t help but feel sorry the hutches, such a well known family/group they’ve been absolutely decimated and if you got told that 10/15 years back you’d have got told you’re barking mad.

Feel sorry the Hutches , That family is made up of murders rapists and drug dealers , They are the slowest of the low , When i lived in St Joseph mansions they were involved in every kind of scummy behaviour you can think of , They were a large family with even larger connections , They did what they liked when they liked because they were Hutches and everyone who got in their way was in serious trouble , Save the pity for their victims

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MrSanchez

NorthCity wrote: »
    Feel sorry the Hutches , That family is made up of murders rapists and drug dealers , They are the slowest of the low , When i lived in St Joseph mansions they were involved in every kind of scummy behaviour you can think of , They were a large family with even larger connections , They did what they liked when they liked because they were Hutches and everyone who got in their way was in serious trouble , Save the pity for their victims

Doesn’t mean every single one of them deserves to be executed

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Should have made myself a bit clearer there tbh..

I mean the innocent family/extended family that all got dragged into it because of the likes of Gary and Patrick. As the saying goes when you come at the king, best not miss. Well unlucky for them they missed twice lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭NorthCity

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Should have made myself a bit clearer there tbh..

I mean the innocent family/extended family that all got dragged into it because of the likes of Gary and Patrick. As the saying goes when you come at the king, best not miss. Well unlucky for them they missed twice lol.
    I lived among them they all traded on the Hutch name even distant relatives . Nasty nasty people

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Outman321

Who was the fella then ?

Wasn’t Roddy, he was ment to be smashing the front door in yeah and shot at the gaf, as mentioned cane there with Gerry. But the first video with fitzy in it the bloke is a relative of your woman there. So how can someone that much ‘in the no’ and no these people get that wrong?

As for feelin sorry all scum both sides of any feud. All once done the same ****e together don’t forget that

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

I lived among them they all traded on the Hutch name even distant relatives . Nasty nasty people

Look at the environment they were raised in. It's also worth mentioning that society probably wouldn't give them a chance. I saw one of them in the papers once just because she was doing a bit of modelling. Of course the papers made it a big story and the monks face was plastered in. Good luck getting modelling jobs after that. So maybe society has some culpability.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Look at the environment they were raised in. It's also worth mentioning that society probably wouldn't give them a chance. I saw one of them in the papers once just because she was doing a bit of modelling. Of course the papers made it a big story and the monks face was plastered in. Good luck getting modelling jobs after that. So maybe society has some culpability.

Boo-hoo it's society's fault that they turned to crime.. would you stop. Ample opportunity for decent education in this country. Ordinary decent criminal my hole. Crazy how the vast majority of society get up in the morning and head out to work to look after their families without having to turn to crime. Countless numbers grew up on council estates and made lives for themselves without turning to crime. The Hutches/Kinihans/Gucci Gang/Big and his ilk chose the easy way - the quick buck. They've wrecked their communities with drugs and violence and I wouldn't shed a single f'ing tear when anyone of them ends up with a bullet in their head.

**also to add...of the Hutches that didn't get "involved" in criminality have they ever spoken out against or disowned those in their family that did?**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

ElChe32 wrote: »
    Boo-hoo it's society's fault that they turned to crime.. would you stop. Ample opportunity for decent education in this country. Ordinary decent criminal my hole. Crazy how the vast majority of society get up in the morning and head out to work to look after their families without having to turn to crime. Countless numbers grew up on council estates and made lives for themselves without turning to crime. The Hutches/Kinihans/Gucci Gang/Big and his ilk chose the easy way - the quick buck. They've wrecked their communities with drugs and violence and I wouldn't shed a single f'ing tear when anyone of them ends up with a bullet in their head.

**also to add...of the Hutches that didn't get "involved" in criminality have they ever spoken out against or disowned those in their family that did?**

I don't think it's as black and white as you say. I saw a video of some travellers asking other travellers for a fight the other day. They had a couple of kids there while the men were acting like lunatics challenging travellers from some other family for a fight and saying they would batter them. Kids learn from the adults around them and will develop personality characteristics from it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Yea and he's not related to the hutches his ma was an addict and didn't want him and magos ma felt sorry for him and took him in and reared him and fed him and got him clothes. Gary hutches ma and other hutches used to get him stuff for Christmas and his birthday he was good mates with Gary. He done the bank job with Gary when Gary invested his money with cancer and Roddy didn't want to and told cancer he changed his mind and was going to clean the money himself and cancer grassed him up and he was caught with the money and locked up. He took cancers blood money when the feud started and turned his back on everyone who took care of him. Look how windy he was when fitzy went to have a knock with him he ran and left his bird lesley the port tunnel to get battered. That was fitzys da and mas gaf he went back later with the fire extinguisher when he knew fitzy was gone home and only the old man was inside

Your just repeating crap you read in the paper. Roddy wasn't even on the job he was only moving money. He was a gopher for the crew that done it is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Society has a major part to play, look at the "war on drugs" a complete and utter failure 40 years on, is Dubai sending the PR machine out again to label all hutches criminal scum? In a big family, you worry about your own immediate family and what the extended family do is their own business no need for you to call out there misgivings.

**also to add you're a sick person not all have been involved and killed on the orders of a egotistical man hiding out in the desert and his sickdick hiding in the UK paying their dirty money to corrupt gardai, professionals and dirty politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

Anyone having pity for the Hutches dont!

They are vermin.The vast majority of them junkes,pill heads, thieves with thousands of conivtions amongt them.

The ones i know from the NIC would rob the gold fillings from a dead body.None of them work and steal everything around them and all that crap that they dont steal from their own is rubbish.

I know 3 female hutches that are strung out that regularly rob their neighbours and an barred from every shop on talbot street and the northside.
    ALl hutches and COakleys use the hutch name and regularly throw threats to anyone that rats on them even though they steal from elderly people,young etc and its well known they are the biggest rats on the Planet.

Someone said above the good that gerry did for the NIC??? He helped with the boxing club and kept some low lifes in check but for any of the legal businesses or hardworking people he coudlnt give a toss if they got robbed or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

Countless numbers grew up on council estates and made lives for themselves without turning to crime. The Hutches/Kinihans/Gucci Gang/Big and his ilk chose the easy way - the quick buck.

Also by many accounts, Big doesn’t even have the excuse of a tough background in a bad area.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Still amazed roddy is allowed live in the NIC. Especially if he's still throwing his weight around..

Hutches must have no sway at all anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

its not just Roddy living there alone.He has many little scrotes that are dangerous little fux that run around for him.
    Some of these lads would take a shot at you for a few ounces of coke.

Theres young lads i know that have transported large weight and got a few grand out of it.they head off to thailand or tenerife and have it all over their instagram,their mates around the area see this and think its the way to live.Thing is when they come back from their holidays they are as broke as they went.

Money is king around these areas and if these young lads can do a bit of quick work for their canada goose jackets or new Iphone theyll take it quickly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Society has a major part to play, look at the "war on drugs" a complete and utter failure 40 years on, is Dubai sending the PR machine out again to label all hutches criminal scum? In a big family, you worry about your own immediate family and what the extended family do is their own business no need for you to call out there misgivings.

**also to add you're a sick person not all have been involved and killed on the orders of a egotistical man hiding out in the desert and his sickdick hiding in the UK paying their dirty money to corrupt gardai, professionals and dirty politicians.

You need your glasses checked there big man - I'm stating Hutches/Kinahans and ALL crime families. Whole lot of them are two cheeks of the same arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

rondog wrote: »
    Anyone having pity for the Hutches dont!

They are vermin.The vast majority of them junkes,pill heads, thieves with thousands of conivtions amongt them.

The ones i know from the NIC would rob the gold fillings from a dead body.None of them work and steal everything around them and all that crap that they dont steal from their own is rubbish.

I know 3 female hutches that are strung out that regularly rob their neighbours and an barred from every shop on talbot street and the northside.
    ALl hutches and COakleys use the hutch name and regularly throw threats to anyone that rats on them even though they steal from elderly people,young etc and its well known they are the biggest rats on the Planet.

Someone said above the good that gerry did for the NIC??? He helped with the boxing club and kept some low lifes in check but for any of the legal businesses or hardworking people he coudlnt give a toss if they got robbed or not.

Yeh in fairness always found it odd his hero status. He would have held guns up to ordinary decent people who were just doing their 9-5 job multiple times and no doubt left them traumatised for life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Sure theres this media portrayal of one man alone planning great robberies and never touching drugs and always sober. Always keeps the youngfellas in check. Keeps them in school.

The truth is anything but.

Advertisement