Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

theballz wrote: »
    Not heard of this chap before nor have I seen him referenced in this thread. Is he really big time?

The real deal. Brian and Fahy run the show and have for a long time. Serious operators.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

BG is not the wig.

Yeah my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

theballz wrote: »
    Not heard of this chap before nor have I seen him referenced in this thread. Is he really big time?

When you can sling 55kgs out of a window, when you are on one, you are seriously big, they have been at it for years, so I reckon 5m is peanuts for them.

https://www.thesun.ie/archives/irish-news/45978/man-who-dumped-e3-8m-drugs-suitcase-out-hotel-window-caged/

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

The brown is there real earner always has been, the white be a hobby for them to be fair but literally swimming in cash decades now and under radar major guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Zarco

MrMedium wrote: »
    The brown is there real earner always has been, the white be a hobby for them to be fair but literally swimming in cash decades now and under radar major guys

Brown is hash or heroin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Zarco wrote: »
    Brown is hash or heroin?

Heroin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Brown is hash or heroin?

Golden brown = heroin

The real deal. Brian and Fahy run the show and have for a long time. Serious operators.

Who is Fahy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Where is bg living, he seems to have flown under the radar for years, I thought he was abroad. I clearly no **** all when it comes to this lad

Where is bg living, he seems to have flown under the radar for years, I thought he was abroad. I clearly no **** all when it comes to this lad

Ballyfermot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

I was always thought the same, but I think coke is popular nowadays that it has overtaken brown; as the big earner.

Sorry pat is his father that was set up to be executed by Mi5. Now his son John gets paid by cancer who works for Mi5. Everything there is the truth John represents all mtk boxers in court and even invited mtk to the city Hall in Belfast. Cancer cousin Janice also a member of sinn féin in Dublin. Everything I wrote is the truth

You can get drawn into violence like that when you see it

just saying

John I mean saw his father murdered

It can turn you from being a victim to a criminal

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

John I mean saw his father murdered

It can turn you from being a victim to a criminal

Been a criminal us one thing been Lord mayor of Belfast and an mp is another

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I thought the kinahans would have to be done too,how could they operate or anyone operate with them with that heat? But would have thought big would have taken over more likely than family
    Not that you can believe papers who does what but Ks are surely done

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Would the Pengiun be supplying BG?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

If he's pulling 5m a week he's most likely getting directly from the source.

Now that's just an opinion, I don't know anything about the goings on out that direction but it must be a seriously big operation to be pulling those numbers on a weekly basis.

They get there Bobby from turks In London and patsy from cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

jay1988 wrote: »
    If he's pulling 5m a week he's most likely getting directly from the source

Maybe Spanish prisons are good places to make that kind of connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Yea a bunch of cream crackers that take orders directly from buckets of blood. There meant to be all about family but work the same people that killed one of their family. Jp was killed by tb and his body thrown in a ditch out by the airport an tb took the rolex off his wrist when he was dead and went around wearing it and they knew and still work for the sick *****. Eric fowler was a real good mate of theirs and cancer had him taken out on the sly to keep arakas happy because they thought he ratted on arakas even though it was in the papers the Garda knew arakas was coming and had surveillance set up before he got off the flight.

“The monkey crew got nb and his son shot in revenge but both survived.”

Revenge for the Fowler hit? Father\son on the same job?

Or hitting one to try and get at the other?

Sorry just kinda hard to Fowl... your grammars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

How’s Flashy and his squad getting on these days with out SC and a few others by his side? Is he still running things around Finglas? He seems to be getting smaller every year haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭john boye

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    How’s Flashy and his squad getting on these days with out SC and a few others by his side? Is he still running things around Finglas? He seems to be getting smaller every year haha

That little munchkin in the middle runs Finglas?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

john boye wrote: »
    That little munchkin in the middle runs Finglas?

If you read what the papers say mate then yeah. some of the local lads on here would probably disagree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

If you read what the papers say mate then yeah. some of the local lads on here would probably disagree.

He still works for people much bigger. He's more or less the face of street level operations with an army of kids on electric scooters working for him.

Yea a bunch of cream crackers that take orders directly from buckets of blood. There meant to be all about family but work the same people that killed one of their family. Jp was killed by tb and his body thrown in a ditch out by the airport an tb took the rolex off his wrist when he was dead and went around wearing it and they knew and still work for the sick *****. Eric fowler was a real good mate of theirs and cancer had him taken out on the sly to keep arakas happy because they thought he ratted on arakas even though it was in the papers the Garda knew arakas was coming and had surveillance set up before he got off the flight.

“The monkey crew got nb and his son shot in revenge but both survived.”

Revenge for the Fowler hit? Father\son on the same job?

Or hitting one to try and get at the other?

Sorry just kinda hard to Fowl... your grammars.

Father and son both involved nb went dubai and met cancer and got his orders was told it couldn't get back to cancer because fowler da still works for him. Nb got his son lb to set it up but lb went bragging about it in finglas to ears and his crew and it got back to the monkey crew. Lb was hit about 10 times sitting in his van in blanch his da nb was shot after and ran into blanch lidl both survived but lb never be the same that's what happens when you double cross for cancer. Fowler da after been charged over the mago shooting to imagine he after doing all that work for cancer in his 60s and cancer has his son killed behind his back. When will people learn

Big and cg moving weight round his area and there **** all he can do about it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭benny79

You joking? I bought my car of him BG autos it was called. Some great motors at good prices. Place was always getting raided and cars taking away! Dont know if he was getting them back but they were doing some business car sales wise was shocked when I found out who he was! Thank **** I never had any problems with it. lol..

It changed names a few times gone now or moved used to be behind woodies on the nanger road

Big and cg moving weight round his area and there **** all he can do about it

Is joe fox big/CG man in finglas ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Is joe fox big/CG man in finglas ?

This is Big

Gill%20FALSEL%20IM%20Read-Only.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

This is Big

Gill%20FALSEL%20IM%20Read-Only.jpg

Mr.Gillard

Who has somehow managed to persuade the papers to call him Mr.Gill

Advertisement