Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

He changed his name (Apparently)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

This is Big

Gill%20FALSEL%20IM%20Read-Only.jpg

I know.my question is joe fox his main man in finglas these days though?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Is joe fox big/CG man in finglas ?

Don't know about him but I know bigs young lads in coolock are moving weight to other young lads in finglas right under ears nose and he's not doing anything about it. Cgs nephews are doing the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

I know.my question is joe fox his main man in finglas these days though?

He's not but there's a couple of people in his immediate area who would be big enough players. They keep a very low profile and not a lot of people would know of them. Not mentioning names though as they haven't been mentioned here before.

He's not but there's a couple of people in his immediate area who would be big enough players. They keep a very low profile and not a lot of people would know of them. Not mentioning names though as they haven't been mentioned here before.

Do you know joe ? If so what is his immediate area ? I know there is fairly big movers in that said area but joe stands out from them for a reason.sumbody has too know them as they wouldn't be big if they didn't

• Advertisement

Don't know about him but I know bigs young lads in coolock are moving weight to other young lads in finglas right under ears nose and he's not doing anything about it. Cgs nephews are doing the same.

Maybe he can't do anything about it.wink wink.cgs nephews out of Sherrif street ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Didn’t think there was much money in bobby these days. Most of the lads strung out on it don’t have teeth or a place to live.

Bag heads are generally the complete opposite with coin.

Strange

Do you know joe ? If so what is his immediate area ? I know there is fairly big movers in that said area but joe stands out from them for a reason.sumbody has too know them as they wouldn't be big if they didn't

I'm not saying much but if you know what area he's from you would know what I'm talking about. And same goes for the big movers in that area, everyone living in that area knows who they are but they run a tight ship and keep a low profile and not a lot of people from outside the area would know of them or heard about them. Fairly big amounts of pasty and green are shifted in those parts.

theballz wrote: »
    Didn’t think there was much money in bobby these days. Most of the lads strung out on it don’t have teeth or a place to live.

Bag heads are generally the complete opposite with coin.

Strange

If you're moving fairly big weight there's money to be made in it, but for your average street seller there's more money to be made in pasty and crack

I'm not saying much but if you know what area he's from you would know what I'm talking about. And same goes for the big movers in that area, everyone living in that area knows who they are but they run a tight ship and keep a low profile and not a lot of people from outside the area would know of them or heard about them. Fairly big amounts of pasty and green are shifted in those parts.

Go on tell us what part of finglas is he based if you know ?
    I don't think you do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Flashy looks like a child in that photo, must be missing Northwood, doing band workouts in a secure shed obviously isn’t cutting it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Everyone from outside the area knows who they are. Just asked the missus over breakfast, she gave me a look as if to ask if I was taking the piss. Postman the same. Laughed out loud at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Father and son both involved nb went dubai and met cancer and got his orders was told it couldn't get back to cancer because fowler da still works for him. Nb got his son lb to set it up but lb went bragging about it in finglas to ears and his crew and it got back to the monkey crew. Lb was hit about 10 times sitting in his van in blanch his da nb was shot after and ran into blanch lidl both survived but lb never be the same that's what happens when you double cross for cancer. Fowler da after been charged over the mago shooting to imagine he after doing all that work for cancer in his 60s and cancer has his son killed behind his back. When will people learn

Didn't a fella from Moyross get done for shooting LB?

Must of been a cream cracker relative of the J's

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Eyes1 wrote: »

Didn't a fella from Moyross get done for shooting LB?

Must of been a cream cracker relative of the J's

Makes sense if true and clears up a lot of misinformation about why LB and NB were shot.

MrMedium wrote: »

Makes sense if true and clears up a lot of misinformation about why LB and NB were shot.

Yea I remember being told that a while back. Maybe someone can confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Flashy must be hard up lately, his miss is on FB raffling off their kids scooter lol. She's also raffling household tat, like a diamante clock and candle holders.

Things must be bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Flashy must be hard up lately, his miss is on FB raffling off their kids scooter lol. She's also raffling household tat, like a diamante clock and candle holders.

Things must be bad.

The days of ‘25k a week’ must be longgggggg gone haha

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    The days of ‘25k a week’ must be longgggggg gone haha

Or else they're on an exercise to deter CAB lol. That last pic of him he looks like he'd tap for you a fiver.

2nd hand scooters and candle holders were never raffle material anyway were they.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

Things must be bad.

Who’s his missus again? Same one he had the child with or different one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

MrMedium wrote: »

No he wasn't a relative js hired a few fellas from clonsilla to get lb and nb and they brought in the limerick fella to do the shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Salvadoor

Things must be bad.
    Oh give us a link please!!!!!

Maybe i'll bid on a candle holder :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Whats pasty?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Mago MVP wrote: »
    Whats pasty?

Probably something to do with Beak.

Fam.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Things must be bad.

Thought Flashy was an up hill gardener, or is she a tranny.:confused:

Posting pics of his watches today. One encrusted with diamonds.

Don’t buy into the yard sale nonsense. He’s defo got a few quid knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 UrbanGuerrilla

jay1988 wrote: »
    If he's pulling 5m a week he's most likely getting directly from the source.

Now that's just an opinion, I don't know anything about the goings on out that direction but it must be a seriously big operation to be pulling those numbers on a weekly basis.

That’s the difference between some looking to make a few quid, and a sociopath.

5 mill a week,
    I’d work for 4 weeks and **** off never to be seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

That’s one way of staying under CABs radar anyway

Any pics of the said watch ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

It's fake

Advertisement