Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What’s his posting on? Knacker never accepted my request on Instagram, now he’s no reason to accept me but I’d love a snoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Any pics of the said watch ?

I have a screenshot but how do I post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

00zZbNEgmsVzL34wMkTFkELhw

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Does anyone see him around courtown?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 On the edge

Eyes1 wrote: »

Didn't a fella from Moyross get done for shooting LB? Alan Graham from Caherdavine. Did nearly 10 years for importing come through Shannon airport. Not cream cracker but a dodgy crack smoking header. Probably owed a debt and was trying to clear it

Must of been a cream cracker relative of the J's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Does anyone see him around courtown?

Yep seen him outside brooks about 5 weeks ago with a few other lads

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

How is delboy hutch getting on inside these days? Is he strung out on the gear like others or will he still be a player to some degree when he gets out? Been in a long time and still got roughly 5 years left.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

FixitFelix wrote: »
    It's fake

Possibly. Unless it was in my hands to appraise I couldn’t possibly say tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

This.

526479.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Jeff2 wrote: »
    This.

526479.jpg

Christ, wouldn’t wear that doing the garden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭john boye

This.

526479.jpg

Looks like it's made of tin foil

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Chakr1

BIGgie BIGgie BIGgie can't you see
    Sometimes your watch just hypnotize me
    And I just love your FLASHY ways
    Guess that's why he's broke and your so paid, uh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Better picture with info on top left of it.

526487.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Timing belt

benny79 wrote: »
    You joking? I bought my car of him BG autos it was called. Some great motors at good prices. Place was always getting raided and cars taking away! Dont know if he was getting them back but they were doing some business car sales wise was shocked when I found out who he was! Thank **** I never had any problems with it. lol..

It changed names a few times gone now or moved used to be behind woodies on the nanger road
    Interesting that BG and Kinahan both have had cars sized by CAB from motor dealerships. Is it just away of laundering or is there a connection?

Also all found an article that said Vinny Ryan was killed in a car that was owned by Kinahan dealership that’s didn’t sell that many cars to the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

That watch looks like it was knitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

I can’t see him posting a picture of a fake watch, i would say it is real. Still living in a motor home with a load of kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Better picture with info on top left of it.

526487.jpg

I'm no expert but the date looks way off centre in the window, I'm calling rep on this

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

That was made with a watch from Poundland and a bit of tinfoil. Imagine walking around wearing that thing and a Northface tacksuit thinking you're the muts nuts lol

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

This.

526479.jpg

Even if it was real what a mad world we live in.
    People will live that kind of life for a wristband with some gems on it (which are nowhere near as rare as they make you think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Is that a big watch or a very small wrist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Is that a big watch or a very small wrist

small wrist

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This.

526479.jpg

Amazing what you can find in the Claires Accessories bargain bin

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Interesting that BG and Kinahan both have had cars sized by CAB from motor dealerships. Is it just away of laundering or is there a connection?

Also all found an article that said Vinny Ryan was killed in a car that was owned by Kinahan dealership that’s didn’t sell that many cars to the public.

Car Garages, sun bed shops, car valets, gyms, hair salons, animal feed stores and even furniture stores I’ve seen used by people washing money. Not exactly masterminds but anything which can easily inflate reciepts or have a pile of cash sitting as assets (i.e car garages) are old favourites of the criminal fraternity.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭yaknowski

Cars are a great way to clean cash.

https://www.herald.ie/news/20-cars-seized-in-raid-on-garage-owned-by-son-of-notorious-drug-dealer-35382245.html

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭IRE60

YogiOg wrote: »

Thought that this morning. Wonder of the perpetrator of this one ends up in the same way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

IRE60 wrote:
    Thought that this morning. Wonder of the perpetrator of this one ends up in the same way

They'll never learn. Sure it wont happen to me!!!

But if it does we'll hear the usual ah he was only a child he didnt deserve that.

Live by the sword........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Timing belt

yaknowski wrote: »
    Cars are a great way to clean cash.

Is AB’s gang still active and has he links to BG? Could never fully understand who was aligned to who in clondakin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

IRE60 wrote: »

All these little scumbags involved in these fueds won’t live past 30 if their lucky. Especially the clowns in Darndale who think their untouchable

Advertisement