Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Cancer is in with the old provos/sinn féin. Pat Finucane represents all mtk boxers in court and welcomed mtk to city Hall in Belfast and lets mtk have there shows there. Mtk also donates to sinn féin and cancer family in the party running nic Jock Davison was the commander of the provos and didn't want to be in bed with cancer so when there was internal row cancer supplied the guns for jock to be killed so mtk show could roll into the North. The simpleton even made a book saying fine gail was behind the regency so sinn féin wouldn't win the election he must be getting sun stroke in the desert

His name is not even Pat, its John! What a load of crap you have just wrote

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Jizique

That is crazy you said that because it was EXACTLY what I was thinking.

I think McGregor is doing jobs on the Princess with the knowledge of Prince Albert.

He was trying a job on someone but might find it harder to pay off and intimidate witnesses and victims in Corsica

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Jizique wrote: »
    He was trying a job on someone but might find it harder to pay off and intimidate witnesses and victims in Corsica

Aye maybe he could call the prince as a character witness or alibi, when he gets out of the local cop shop, translation below.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.europe1.fr%2Ffaits-divers%2Fla-star-irlandaise-de-mma-conor-mcgregor-en-garde-a-vue-en-corse-pour-exhibition-sexuelle-3991414

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

John_D3 wrote: »
    His name is not even Pat, its John! What a load of crap you have just wrote

Sorry pat is his father that was set up to be executed by Mi5. Now his son John gets paid by cancer who works for Mi5. Everything there is the truth John represents all mtk boxers in court and even invited mtk to the city Hall in Belfast. Cancer cousin Janice also a member of sinn féin in Dublin. Everything I wrote is the truth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

OK lets play a game to see who knows their ****.

In today's video of Far Right protestors beating up and bloodying an old woman who can name the gang member who appears briefly in the video?

• Advertisement

Sorry pat is his father that was set up to be executed by Mi5. Now his son John gets paid by cancer who works for Mi5. Everything there is the truth John represents all mtk boxers in court and even invited mtk to the city Hall in Belfast. Cancer cousin Janice also a member of sinn féin in Dublin. Everything I wrote is the truth

You didn’t even know his name. He represents Carl F thats it, a SF member was arrested in connection with recordings to the Monk also. X provos also friends with the monk supplied safe houses in south armagh through links to cigarette smuggling. Daniel has a cousin in SF also. Its rounds a-bouts and circles

You didn’t even know his name. He represents Carl F thats it, a SF member was arrested in connection with recordings to the Monk also. X provos also friends with the monk supplied safe houses in south armagh through links to cigarette smuggling. Daniel has a cousin in SF also. Its rounds a-bouts and circles

I mixed his name up with his das big deal and he represents the conlons and paddy Barnes to. He was an ex sinn féin member and was never charged with anything to do with the monk anf John Finucane is getting in pictures with Anthony Fitzpatrick cancers right hand man who was arrested in operation shovel. Provos didn't give the monk any safe houses the provos and sinn féin are in bed with cancer and mtk and getting donations off them. Yea I already said bovrils cousin is a shinner and the sick bitch was running in the nic where cancer had all the innocent people killed. Cancer also sent makarovs up north that were used to kill jock Davison and jd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

In today's video of Far Right protestors beating up and bloodying an old woman who can name the gang member who appears briefly in the video?

Havnt even seen the video or know what it is. I must know nothing.

I mixed his name up with his das big deal and he represents the conlons and paddy Barnes to. He was an ex sinn féin member and was never charged with anything to do with the monk anf John Finucane is getting in pictures with Anthony Fitzpatrick cancers right hand man who was arrested in operation shovel. Provos didn't give the monk any safe houses the provos and sinn féin are in bed with cancer and mtk and getting donations off them. Yea I already said bovrils cousin is a shinner and the sick bitch was running in the nic where cancer had all the innocent people killed. Cancer also sent makarovs up north that were used to kill jock Davison and jd

Jock was with the shinners. It caused a split after because they didn’t wan’t to retaliate and some did, the ones split and did it. Your saying he is in bed with them yet supplied the gun to kill one of there own. A picture in city hall with him as lord mayor with Belfasts best boxers. Yea in bed with the cartel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

What video?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Lads the monkey gang in Finglas, any one have any info on them? That site fascinates me, other than drug dealing have the any links to murder. I was driving home past two weeks back and they were chopping down trees, now there is a big **** off wall hiding that they are extending there site, they do as they want up that way

Lads the monkey gang in Finglas, any one have any info on them? That site fascinates me, other than drug dealing have the any links to murder. I was driving home past two weeks back and they were chopping down trees, now there is a big **** off wall hiding that they are extending there site, they do as they want up that way

Most likely no planning permission either but they do what they want up that way

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Most likely no planning permission either but they do what they want up that way

Zero permission and they’ve extended it by about a third of an acre, the wall runs right along Ratoath road, mental what they get away with

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Think I saw that today...is it the guy with the macho walk at the start you're referencing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Djpremier420

Jeez man, when it comes to unintelligible posts on this thread there's an extremely high bar but I think you've just raised it to a level that I don't see being beaten. :p

🙈🙈infairness I barely understand myself but I stick by point whatever it is

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

Havnt even seen the video or know what it is. I must know nothing.

Not your fault sure your phone is broke ;-)

Jock was with the shinners. It caused a split after because they didn’t wan’t to retaliate and some did, the ones split and did it. Your saying he is in bed with them yet supplied the gun to kill one of there own. A picture in city hall with him as lord mayor with Belfasts best boxers. Yea in bed with the cartel

Jock wanted nothing to do with cancer or mtk and cancer was scared to make any moves up north because of him but when km wanted to kill jock cancer was only happy to supply the gun. The ra never had makarovs cancer brought them in and it was one of his makarovs km killed jock with. After jock died mtk and sinn fein/provos all got cosy together mtk donates to sinn féin and donates to old provo shell companys. Jd owed cancer money and cancer had to ask permission off the provos to take him out and surprise he killed with a makarovs again only 2 murders in the North that makarovs were used in he paid inla to carry the Jd hit out. A picture with all mtk boxers and why would he get in a picture with Anthony Fitzpatrick of all people when he was lifted with cancer in Spain. Mtk isn't allowed have shows down south over safety fears for the public but even with bomb threats John Finucane insists they must go on cancers blood money is to good

Yea a bunch of cream crackers that take orders directly from buckets of blood. There meant to be all about family but work the same people that killed one of their family. Jp was killed by tb and his body thrown in a ditch out by the airport an tb took the rolex off his wrist when he was dead and went around wearing it and they knew and still work for the sick *****. Eric fowler was a real good mate of theirs and cancer had him taken out on the sly to keep arakas happy because they thought he ratted on arakas even though it was in the papers the Garda knew arakas was coming and had surveillance set up before he got off the flight. The monkey crew got nb and his son shot in revenge but both survived

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Zarco

Jp was killed by tb and his body thrown in a ditch out by the airport

He's still on the go

I thought buckets of blood got out of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Zarco wrote: »
    He's still on the go

Ross is still in the tick of things.he is living over in the desert with cancer

• Advertisement

Zarco wrote: »
    He's still on the go

Yea he wanted out said he was seeing angels and wanted to become some mad Guru cancer didn't wanted him out but pretended he would let him leave so he could move to Australia got him a bogey passport and grassed him up on it so he was caught with it at the airport. Buckets of blood probably the biggest rat of all his mother having an affair with a detective then married him. He bought a compound and was living in a big gaf in it and his ma and the detective live in a gaf out the back. One his best mates bf got done for raping buckets of bloods 14 year old cousin but sure buckets didn't mind because he could see the angels flying round bf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭IRE60

from the Sunday Times today:

Gardai believe the Kinahan crime cartel no longer controls the drugs trade in Ireland and has now been replaced with a gang led by Brian Grendon, a convicted heroin dealer from west Dublin, whose organisation is generating up to €5m a week.
    Grendon is presently the focus of Operation Compact, an offensive by the Criminal Assets Bureau and the garda’s Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau into the sale and supply of heroin and cocaine. His gang is also the subject of money-laundering inquiries.

They normally steer clear of stuff like this and leave it to Breen in the Sun

IRE60 wrote: »

Gardai believe the Kinahan crime cartel no longer controls the drugs trade in Ireland and has now been replaced with a gang led by Brian Grendon, a convicted heroin dealer from west Dublin, whose organisation is generating up to €5m a week.
    Grendon is presently the focus of Operation Compact, an offensive by the Criminal Assets Bureau and the garda’s Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau into the sale and supply of heroin and cocaine. His gang is also the subject of money-laundering inquiries.

€5m a week lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

€5m a week lol

Some job washing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Larsso30

The witness is an excellent book so far.

Some job washing that.

The headache involved but let's say 10 doing the washing isn't too bad overall.id say they have numbers of different laundry shops doing the washing for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

IRE60 wrote: »

Not heard of this chap before nor have I seen him referenced in this thread. Is he really big time?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

theballz wrote: »
    Not heard of this chap before nor have I seen him referenced in this thread. Is he really big time?

Been discussed a bit, search back for “family” and “ballyfermot” you should find a few references.

theballz wrote: »

Its the wig. He's been referenced numerous times on here.

• Advertisement

Its the wig. He's been referenced numerous times on here.

BG is not the wig.

Advertisement