Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat 2020/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I bought Mitchell at 4m, he dropped to 3.9m. Does he have to rise to 4.1m? I have a feeling this happened me last year and I was p!ssed at it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Green&Red wrote: »
    I bought Mitchell at 4m, he dropped to 3.9m. Does he have to rise to 4.1m? I have a feeling this happened me last year and I was p!ssed at it

He will have to rise to 4.2 for you to sell for 4.1

• Registered Users Posts: 18,227 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

General question if you have 1.2m itb bank no other transfers to make.
    Is Sterling out for Salah for free too obvious form wise? Or will it come back to bite me?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,831 ✭✭✭✭CSF

General question if you have 1.2m itb bank no other transfers to make.
    Is Sterling out for Salah for free too obvious form wise? Or will it come back to bite me?

Seems like an obvious move to me.

He will have to rise to 4.2 for you to sell for 4.1

Thanks but thats not the question.

He started at 4m, dropped to 3.9. If he rises to 4m again can I sell him for 4m?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Why is GW26 looking like a double?

Struggling to see where another "big" double happens

Feck Moyes anyway.

Zero clarity on Fabianski.

I’d need clarity on that situation before I decide if I can play BB.

Is there any other way to find out if either West Ham keeper will play both games ?

Thanks but thats not the question.

He started at 4m, dropped to 3.9. If he rises to 4m again can I sell him for 4m?

Fluctuations are not considered until selling.

So your buying price is all that matter and then obviously whatever price he is when you sell him.

If you buy for 4.0 and sell at 4.0 than that’s all that matters. Doesn’t matter what highs or lows he reached in the interim.

You break even in this case.

Feck Moyes anyway.

Is there any other way to find out if either West Ham keeper will play both games ?

Klopp I'm in group with a neighbour of Randolphs dad. He said earlier in the week that it was 50/50. I'll check if theres any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Klopp I'm in group with a neighbour of Randolphs dad. He said earlier in the week that it was 50/50. I'll check if theres any update?

@WHUkeepersdadsneighboursfriend

• Advertisement

Fabianski posted 5 hours ago that he’s ready for the game.

But that could mean bench. Or not. So it’s an avoid.

https://twitter.com/lukaszfabianski/status/1350121736629575681?s=21

Am I the only one who hates Stones?

Rotation risk when the others are back and blocks a nice future City DGW gamble.

Points ceiling of 6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Rotation risk when the others are back and blocks a nice future City DGW gamble.

Points ceiling of 6

I think he is a great foil/cover for KDB, in general if it is a low score win for city he is goof for bonus points as well as the CS ( 4 BPs in last5 games) and if it is high scoring then KDB will be definitely involved.

Pogue eile wrote: »
    I think he is a great foil/cover for KDB, in general if it is a low score win for city he is goof for bonus points as well as the CS ( 4 BPs in last5 games) and if it is high scoring then KDB will be definitely involved.

Maybe, I have Dias already and a double up of City CBs just seems wrong. I get his good value, but he has limited upside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Maybe, I have Dias already and a double up of City CBs just seems wrong. I get his good value, but he has limited upside

I couldn't afford Dias so I am only trying to convince myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭macraignil

He got a goal about a week and half back in the EFL cup against Manchester united in a set piece situation. Looking for positives myself since I just brought him in this week.

macraignil wrote: »
    He got a goal about a week and half back in the EFL cup against Manchester united in a set piece situation. Looking for positives myself since I just brought him in this week.

And i am thinking of reasons to not get him for a minus 4 and Dallas

Points ceiling of 6

I actually think him and Dias have that been good a partnership that he might not even be a rotation risk, outside of the most intense or fixture schedules.

Have a look at their defensive record when Stones and Dias play together, compared to when there is a defensive partnership that is not Stones and Dias. Night and day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Feck Moyes anyway.

He's fit but I guess it's a decision if he sticks with the guy that got him 2 clean sheets in a row (Randolph)

Also at the back of his mind, would be that this time last year they rushed Fabianski back and he broke again. So they may be more likely to give him time.

So no, nobody knows who will play either game, I'd avoid.

Some lad who appears on the Official FPL show (I’ve never actually watched it) has just released some confession video saying that he gave some false advice on the last show to dupe his wife into thinking he was going to go a different way. As if anyone with an ounce of intelligence was gonna be like ‘omg you absolute maverick’.

Wannabe FPL celebrities rile me up more than they should tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,442 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CSF wrote: »
    Some lad who appears on the Official FPL show (I’ve never actually watched it) has just released some confession video saying that he gave some false advice on the last show to dupe his wife into thinking he was going to go a different way. As if anyone with an ounce of intelligence was gonna be like ‘omg you absolute maverick’.

That's the "fplfamily" pair...they're just annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

I feel like I've blocked half of Twitter with names like FPLChernoSamba and FPLRonaldReagan.

I've never actually listened to their podcast or the FPL show (because it seems catered to convincing stupid people that mindgames have a legitimate impact on FPL so that people become more engaged etc), but they've been guests on some podcasts that I do listen to.

My perception was always that the girl actually spoke well about the game, and just behaved like any other podcaster, but that the lad is ridiculously desperate to push the, 'haha, we're married, and we play FPL, and we have a rivalry, that is so great. Look at all the banter'.

So very low possibility that I ever touch any of their content. I actually only really got into pods over the first lockdown leading into the return, and I would say that the 2 to listen to for informative content are FPL Wire and FPL Blackbox, but that FML FPL is a fun listen also aswell.

elefant wrote: »
    I feel like I've blocked half of Twitter with names like FPLChernoSamba and FPLRonaldReagan.
    Haha, there are some really really bad ones.

'Here is a thread on my analysis on the promoted teams this year. I didn't actually watch any Championship last year and these stats are all readily available on FFScout' and yet the replies will still be about 50 more of these lads being like 'A+ content, you should start a Youtube channel and a patreon'.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I've never actually listened to their podcast or the FPL show (because it seems catered to convincing stupid people that mindgames have a legitimate impact on FPL so that people become more engaged etc), but they've been guests on some podcasts that I do listen to.

My perception was always that the girl actually spoke well about the game, and just behaved like any other podcaster, but that the lad is ridiculously desperate to push the, 'haha, we're married, and we play FPL, and we have a rivalry, that is so great. Look at all the banter'.

So very low possibility that I ever touch any of their content. I actually only really got into pods over the first lockdown leading into the return, and I would say that the 2 to listen to for informative content are FPL Wire and FPL Blackbox, but that FML FPL is a fun listen also aswell.

Ha FML FPL can be funny. Planet FPL is good in terms of informative content

joeyboy11 wrote: »

Never listened, will check it out. Thanks.

Yeah the 'banter' annoys me. The whole vibe is children's tv presenter especially Lee.
    Sam is actually alright when giving advice on her own. Very clued in and gives good insight in fairness to her.

Only saw this post now agree 100% on the fpl family point. Yer man is very irritating.

Delighted I did not use BB and FH. I figure once this covid19 thing settles down a bit. There will lots of juicey double gameweeks.

joeyboy11 wrote: »

I never got into Planet FPL seems OK though. That FML FPL is definitely aimed at a certain demographic. Stoned surfer dudes or adolescents. Can't stick them at all and I don't find it funny I am not 13 or a stoner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Delighted I did not use BB and FH. I figure once this covid19 thing settles down a bit. There will lots of juicey double gameweeks.

Doubt this season will run into 2022 when it has settled down a bit!

Advertisement