Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

F1 2020: Styrian GP (Austria, Part Zwei)

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

So many people just wont accept how good checho is. Button, Hulkenberg Ocon and Stroll all finished on less points than him when his teammates. He got a 3 and a half second pit stop yesterday messing up his race a fair bit. He is exciting and risky when given a chance and a nice guy.
    He has put the time in for years now and deserves a shot.

Que somebody saying his time at McLaren was his chance because they refuse to believe McLaren arnt in the same league as red bull Mercedes and Ferrari.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Button, Hulkenberg Ocon and Stroll all finished on less points than him when his teammates

I didn't know about the rest, but I had a fair notion Button did better than Perez did at McLaren

Button had 73 to Sergio's 49, so a bit off. Can't say a couple lucky results did it for Button either cause it finished 12-7 to Button in terms of highest finisher

I'm not saying whether Perez is any good or not, but he didn't beat Jenson

I didn't know about the rest, but I had a fair notion Button did better than Perez did at McLaren

Button had 73 to Sergio's 49, so a bit off. Can't say a couple lucky results did it for Button either cause it finished 12-7 to Button in terms of highest finisher

I'm not saying whether Perez is any good or not, but he didn't beat Jenson

Sorry he out qualified Jenson over the season but his wild ways gave him a few incidents during the season. He was young and foolish at the time. I dont know if it was the team or Jenson but he got the push and then went on if I remember correctly tly to outscore Jenson the following season. Did McClaren replace him with Magnussen?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

I’m bias as I like Hulk but I do feel bad for him.

Has over 500 points in his F1 career and I truly believe he’s a good driver.

Shame he’s never made the podium.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Sorry he out qualified Jenson over the season but his wild ways gave him a few incidents during the season. He was young and foolish at the time. I dont know if it was the team or Jenson but he got the push and then went on if I remember correctly tly to outscore Jenson the following season. Did McClaren replace him with Magnussen?

Yes they did indeed in 2014. Both were deemed to be the next big champion by McLaren and then deemed not by the end of there time with them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Adamocovic wrote: »
    I’m bias as I like Hulk but I do feel bad for him.

Has over 500 points in his F1 career and I truly believe he’s a good driver.

Shame he’s never made the podium.

As far as I remember they (big teams) believed Hulk was too tall to get his weight down, correct me I he is 5ft4, haha.

Advertisement