Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Ah I hope you enjoy it. I was looking forward but then disappointed which was probably my own fault. In the past the pub would have had live music and lots of people and dancing and a great buzz. Nowadays it just feels dead.

I like the quiet I must admit ..I just not too happy about the sanatized atmosphere for want of a better word

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Getting ready to go to a pub for 2hrs max and have to have a meal, worth at least €9 :rolleyes:, doesn't seem worth it.

I want to go on the lash and make a show of myself. :D

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Aww that is a very dapper looking dog you have there Buile :)

I taught himself some Irish phrases today and I'm sorry I did because he keeps saying "póg mo thóin" and "dún do bheal" :p

Just after making a pasta bake and I'm flaked out on the couch now. I downloaded this app called happy color and it's like colouring by numbers but you can do it on the phone. I'm finding it fierce relaxing.

Thanks Phoenix! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Getting ready to go to a pub for 2hrs max and have to have a meal, worth at least €9 :rolleyes:, doesn't seem worth it.

I want to go on the lash and make a show of myself. :D

At least the hair is getting a public swishing.

I like the quiet I must admit ..I just not too happy about the sanatized atmosphere for want of a better word

Oh so do I. I love it all!

No it's not like a pub should be.

• Advertisement

Teach him to say "oscail" at the start of both of those phrases and you'll both be happy!

You got your last innuendo post deleted so let's see if this will be gone too :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    At least the hair is getting a public swishing.

F1W2.gif

I haven't cut my own hair in 4 months, the longest its gone without a cut in 20 years when I first cut it short and I must admit I kinda like it longish.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Back from a nice HSE value weekend break, what did I miss?

I haven't cut my own hair in 4 months, the longest its gone without a cut in 20 years when I first cut it short and I must admit I kinda like it longish.

purrrrrr

Why do men cut their hair?

kowloon wrote: »

You ok?

You've missed breakdowns and makeovers and low key flirting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What happened ya boi? hope you're ok now.
    purrrrrr

One word sardi "maintenance"
    You ok?

You've missed breakdowns and makeovers and low key flirting.

Who was doing the flirting ?

Who was doing the flirting ?
    That would be you.:p

Pics or gtfo

Hope you're ok.

That would be you.:p

tenor.gif

:pac:

I'm grand, had room service and everything. Own en suite bedroom with a fancy electrical recliner type bed, only real issues was you had to call someone to unlock the mini-bar. Back in for a test on Monday next. Studying isn't my style so I'll just wing it and see how it goes.

I'm grand, had room service and everything. Own en suite bedroom with a fancy electrical recliner type bed, only real issues was you had to call someone to unlock the mini-bar. Back in for a test on Monday next. Studying isn't my style so I'll just wing it and see how it goes.

Read the chapter on Marx and the'll be reeght, lad

Seriously, hope all is well.

purrrrrr

Coz we go bald :D

Coz we go bald :D
    Not all of you!And the hair is chopped short young. Tis a crime!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope it's something easily treated, kowloon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Pics or gtfo

I've just hacked Seph's web cam ...

tenor-2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not long home from a nice 4k open water swim and I've a damned friction burn on my neck from my wetsuit.

Just had some chicken, I'll have a glass or two of swim and hit the sack for some early morning soldiering stuff.

I hope it's something easily treated, kowloon.

Not serious, just embarrassing, but now I know milking machines aren't for people so I won't make the same mistake twice.
    Makikomi wrote: »
    Not long home from a nice 4k open water swim and I've a damned friction burn on my neck from my wetsuit.

That's a serious swim, I'd drown before I even got to 1080p...

I'll get my coat.

Sometimes the most mundane things serve as a reminder that the world's gone mad.

I was folding and putting away the washing earlier and I had a whole pile of masks/face coverings. I realised we don't have a designated place to put masks. So I put them in our sock drawers and I thought.. what a weird world. :D

Anyway, I'm enjoying an ice lolly. Is it strange to have an ice lolly at this hour of the night?!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I've just hacked Seph's web cam ...

tenor-2.gif

Accurate
    Sometimes the most mundane things serve as a reminder that the world's gone mad.

I was folding and putting away the washing earlier and I had a whole pile of masks/face coverings. I realised we don't have a designated place to put masks. So I put them in our sock drawers and I thought.. what a weird world. :D

Anyway, I'm enjoying an ice lolly. Is it strange to have an ice lolly at this hour of the night?!

What kind of ice lolly we talking about here now?

Accurate

What kind of ice lolly we talking about here now?

Calipo orange

Calipo orange

My favorite

drooling-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Not serious, just embarrassing, but now I know milking machines aren't for people so I won't make the same mistake twice.
    I'll get my coat.

Yeah, dangerous mistake to make... especially since they don't stop until they've gotten 8 gallons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

That's a serious swim, I'd drown before I even got to 1080p...

I'll get my coat.

Brilliant :)

Just after the 1080p, you can see it in the quality :)

519817.jpg

Btw that's Lambay Island in the background.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside, full of lovely pain drugs :pac:

This morning wasn’t too bad.. woke up half way through, though.. got another dose sedation stuff.. and was out for the rest. I must have asked the dentist to keep the teeth as I found them in a little bag in my pocket!? Sedation is cool :D

Hope everyone’s Monday was good!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement