Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My car has to go into sick bay in the morning, poor thing .
    It's looking very lonely sitting out in the yard , no exercise today for it either , nor music to cheer it up .
    On the bright side the rain will have it clean :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    My car has to go into sick bay in the morning, poor thing .
    It's looking very lonely sitting out in the yard , no exercise today for it either , nor music to cheer it up .
    On the bright side the rain will have it clean :pac:

Sure, squirt a drop of herbal essences on the roof. It'll be gleaming and the aroma, if one is to believe the ads, has a certain 'envigorating' affect.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Sure, squirt a drop of herbal essences on the roof. It'll be gleaming and the aroma, if one is to believe the ads, has a certain 'envigorating' affect.

Oh it needs no envigorating believe me , I could drive it but safest option not to tbh !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Slobbing lazily on couch. Latest new pain is hips, can't stay in bed. Tea and netflix

Bolognese simmering aromatically, spahggy boiling enthusiastically, belly knows it's on a promise and is rumbling in sweet anticipation. Life is good and about to get a whole lother better. Nommy, nommy nom, nom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yippee... back to work tomorrow :):) First time outside this hotel in 9 days and first time to actually work in about 42 days :):) (Unless you wanna count sitting in 5* hotels eating room service as work :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and chocolate
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I see instant coffee in the background there too !!

You see nothing brother tedo.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5199308
    Apparently, that's 'brown sugar' . Ahem

No apparently about it Sardi, it is....
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And they have removed the word gullible from the dictionary too.

When they took it out they replaced with a picture of brother tedo :pac:

🤣😸

That's one miserable fecking evening , it's like Autumn , fire lit and I have mushy peas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Having the laziest day ever, I haven't done a tap. The highlight of my day was a bath mat arriving that has a space ship on it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

smurfjed wrote: »
    Yippee... back to work tomorrow :):) First time outside this hotel in 9 days and first time to actually work in about 42 days :):) (Unless you wanna count sitting in 5* hotels eating room service as work :))

Smurf may I ask what do you do? I know your username well from the aviation forum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home after a nice meal. Am fit for bed but am a tad too young to be throwing the towel in like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,339 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Having the laziest day ever, I haven't done a tap. The highlight of my day was a bath mat arriving that has a space ship on it :p

That's a pretty wild event by current standards, leave some of the excitement for the rest of us! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Phoenix32 wrote: »

I'm filled with so many questions.

Is it a non slip mat for inside the bath, or is it a fluffy one for the floor after getting out bath.
    Secondly, is it a Mars Attacks style space ship, x-files ufo type or star trek/wars type.
    Can you buy a matching shower curtain?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Is it a non slip mat for inside the bath, or is it a fluffy one for the floor after getting out bath.
    Secondly, is it a Mars Attacks style space ship, x-files ufo type or star trek/wars type.

That's some amount of thinking :D

I need to know these things, too!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That's some amount of thinking :D

I haven't even gotten to frills and shape, they are obviously dependent on it being a floor mat.....could there by a frilly non slip bath mat for the tub out there?

I need to know these things, too!

Are you also wondering if it's a good shag?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I haven't even gotten to frills and shape, they are obviously dependent on it being a floor mat.....could there by a frilly non slip bath mat for the tub out there?

Cracking up :D

Are you also wondering if it's a good shag?

THE most important thing to take into consideration.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahaha ffs. Suppose if it's a good shag rug it will save on the burnt knees...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Been a long time since I bought a good shag

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Wonder no more! :D

That's quite a good shag

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I can't figure out which way is up on the shag.

To thine own self be true

I can't figure out which way is up on the shag.

Sign of a quality shag, that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sign of a quality shag, that.

I've auto rotated but still none the wiser.

To thine own self be true

I've auto rotated but still none the wiser.

I love it when that happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Back home..I'm stuffed...bar was lovely ..no issues at all with distancing ..very enjoyable and the Last Supper was enjoyed by us both :D

Feet up....finished at last

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Barry Cowan sacked....let the merry go round begin!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement