Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Fairly blatant too.

*swishes head*

I look normal again!

Swish that hair like you're in a 1970's shampoo ad, girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fairly blatant too.

*swishes head*

I look normal again!

100% agree with you Leggy .

Enjoy that new haircut feeling , it's great !

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Whats normal feel like?What kind of hairdo did you get?

Normal doesn't have roots down to its ear or straggly hair that seems to grow out as it grows down!

I got my colour done, a good trim and layers and all finished with a bouncy blowdry. It's a pity I've nowhere to go. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got my colour done, a good trim and layers and all finished with a bouncy blowdry. It's a pity I've nowhere to go. :p

Pics or gtfo !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Normal doesn't have roots down to its ear or straggly hair that seems to grow out as it grows down!

Well look at you lil Ms.Covergirl!

• Advertisement

I'm like a total waster today. Dropped terrier to the groomer earlier. Had a nice visit with my gran at the nursing home and now I'm slouched in the armchair, half watching New Girl but mostly playing with the L'Oreal style my hair app, trying different colours and wondering if it's time for a change and I should go back to dying my hair? It used to be a lovely strawberry blonde shade of red but then I was bleaching it blonde for years and now I've been back to my natural colour for the last few years but it's not as nice as it was when I was younger and I just think it's a bit dull these days. Maybe I should have some brighter red tones put through it or some blonder tones. But then if we have another lock down I'll have roots to worry about. Is there anyone still reading this boring little piece of thought vomit? Anywho.. what to do what to do.

A semi permanent colour to enhance your colour and any add shine, Buile. It washes out and you can do it yourself.

A semi permanent colour to enhance your colour and any add shine, Buile. It washes out and you can do it yourself.

Yeah this might be the best idea!

Can you still get those?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Can you still get those?

I think so!

Edit: Google says yes.

• Advertisement

Himself collected our terrier from the groomer just now. He's like a different dog when he's had a grooming. This was long overdue!!! I bet he's feeling just as glam as you leg end! :D:D

519777.jpeg

He looks better than me, Buile!

He looks better than me, Buile!

:D haha!

I love him all scruffy but he tends to look a bit homeless! He's more respectable looking now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

That dog looks fantastic in fairness. And he knows it.

I am still at work. Looking forward to the long walk home. Then pizza and football and a beer. Something to motivate me.

That dog looks fantastic in fairness. And he knows it.

I am still at work. Looking forward to the long walk home. Then pizza and football and a beer. Something to motivate me.

Thanks TH! :)

Himself collected our terrier from the groomer just now. He's like a different dog when he's had a grooming. This was long overdue!!! I bet he's feeling just as glam as you leg end! :D:D

519777.jpeg

I don't know but he looks fairly pissed off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmmm 🤔 personally BB I think you should dye your hair baby blue and then get a perm, sorted!
    :D haha!

I love him all scruffy but he tends to look a bit homeless! He's more respectable looking now! :D

Fine looking doggo in fairness, proud out with his new style 🐶

Between everyone's new hair and the impeccably groomed woof baby I've been shamed into brushing my hair.

What a fabulous doggy, BTW

I don't know but he looks fairly pissed off.

Haha he's just got a lot of attitude! ;)

Hmmm 🀔 personally BB I think you should dye your hair baby blue and then get a perm, sorted!

Fine looking doggo in fairness, proud out with his new style ðŸ¶

Thank you for the advice.

I will not be taking it!!

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Between everyone's new hair and the impeccably groomed woof baby I've been shamed into brushing my hair.

What a fabulous doggy, BTW

:D

Thanks Sardi.

Heading for a movie night with an old friend.So I bid you all a fabulous evening.Mind yourselves.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,987 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pints are being had. Delighted with meself :)

Pints are being had. Delighted with meself :)

Oh, a pub! What's it like with the restrictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm at last having a great Skype chat with friends about the fantastic days and nights following the Irish team under Jack Charlton. We are even spilling over into his understudy Mick McCarthys management days too. So many memories. One of the friends cracked open a bottle of beer, the prick! We left him alone so we could hit the shop for a few bottles. Monday night memories on a screen. But it couldn't happen face to face as we all live across Ireland and Europe anyway. Love it!

Oh, a pub! What's it like with the restrictions?

I've been to two. One was a fairly dismal experience. We only got an hour and 15 minutes there. The second was better because we had 2 hours and apart from the longer time it did feel more like a regular pub atmosphere than the first one. No booze since ToothGate so will venture out next weekend and what things are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Aww that is a very dapper looking dog you have there Buile :)

I taught himself some Irish phrases today and I'm sorry I did because he keeps saying "póg mo thóin" and "dún do bheal" :p

Just after making a pasta bake and I'm flaked out on the couch now. I downloaded this app called happy color and it's like colouring by numbers but you can do it on the phone. I'm finding it fierce relaxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

I've been to two. One was a fairly dismal experience. We only got an hour and 15 minutes there. The second was better because we had 2 hours and apart from the longer time it did feel more like a regular pub atmosphere than the first one. No booze since ToothGate so will venture out next weekend and what things are like.

I'm going out tomorrow ...I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the experience or not tbh...may need a few quick apperetifes to get me comfortable before dinner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Jack Imhoff

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    Aww that is a very dapper looking dog you have there Buile :)

I taught himself some Irish phrases today and I'm sorry I did because he keeps saying "póg mo thóin" and "dún do bheal" :p

Just after making a pasta bake and I'm flaked out on the couch now. I downloaded this app called happy color and it's like colouring by numbers but you can do it on the phone. I'm finding it fierce relaxing.

Teach him to say "oscail" at the start of both of those phrases and you'll both be happy!

• Advertisement

I'm going out tomorrow ...I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to the experience or not tbh...may need a few quick apperetifes to get me comfortable before dinner :)

Ah I hope you enjoy it. I was looking forward but then disappointed which was probably my own fault. In the past the pub would have had live music and lots of people and dancing and a great buzz. Nowadays it just feels dead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement