Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,095 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yippee test result is negative, so i escape from this isolation room today, so now gonna go for a walk inside the hotel grounds as its a nice 32 degrees.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Any flying happening yet?

We only have one operational machine today, so nope, walking and poolside for me. Need to build up my vitamin D.

It’s now 40 days since I last took to the skies, this grey/green testing process is bat **** crazy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It sounds fierce frustrating

Yep. . So now I have to stay here for at least a month to make it worthwhile.

But at least I can sit by the pool with an ice cold bottle of water :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Grey skies for now but shur wouldn’t I brighten up any day :D

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :) Grey skies for now but shur wouldn’t I brighten up any day :D

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go

Not too bright now, sensitive souls here :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, imagining what Fr Ted would have been like & all the new shenanigans if Grem was cast as Mrs Doyle.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Bedside, imagining what Fr Ted would have been like & all the new shenanigans if Grem was cast as Mrs Doyle.

We'd be like punch and judy clattering the heads off each other :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen

It's brewing

IMG20200713091404.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Kitchen

It's brewing

IMG20200713091404.jpg

*slides mug over *
    Could do with a hug if there's one going.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sardonicat wrote: »
    *slides mug over *
    Could do with a hug if there's one going.

Always for you sardi

*slides back a full mug of the sweet stuff*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Any more coffee going Sephers?

I'm getting my hair done so I shall return looking more human.

Yes....but maybe you'd prefer instant would ya ?

:pac:

Yes....but maybe you'd prefer instant would ya ?

:pac:

I'll take anything that's made for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Any more coffee going Sephers?

I'm getting my hair done so I shall return looking more human.

Enjoy getting it done Leggy !

I'll take anything that's made for me!

*slides over mug full of the sweet stuff*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the lobby of our hotel, checking out at 2pm (late check out :) ).

Just waiting for a good old mate from my college days to drop in for a coffee and a catch up. Haven't seen him in 3 years - looking forward!

JupiterKid wrote: »

Just waiting for a good old mate from my college days to drop in for a coffee and a catch up. Haven't seen him in 3 years - looking forward!

You're squeezing every last drop out if your getaway. Good for you!

Hola mis amigos, como estas?!
    How are we all? I’m good! Not doing much, just had my lunch.

Soy un poco schite, actually. But will be grand in a while. Where you been in your shoes, then?

• Advertisement

I am sitting in the hairdressers with hair that's a few inches shorter and a colour cooking.
    Then off to look at fancy makeup and a stroll down Grafton St. OH JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

OH GAWWWD

Ok a few weeks ago my brother was offered a job in Brussels. While he was deciding i said nothing. This was deliberate as i didn't want to push him either way. But i feel i didn't offer good advice. He has lived abroad before. And BOTH times he hated it. It wasn't the country either time. It was just being away from Ireland. He said he would NEVER live abroad again.

This job is just for two years. Then he comes back. But its just the job he wants not to live in Brussels.

He seemed ok about it at first. But more and more he seemed really unhappy. Like REALLY unhappy. We have all noticed it. He keeps saying ..plllleassse come visit me once a month etc. I am really going to miss you. He seemed really miserable when leaving.

I bought him some champagne. We were supposed to have it yesterday ..he left this morning. But when i went to open it ...he said NO...wait save it for the first night i come back home. Like he is already counting the days.

So i texted him to say ...I will really miss you ...I just wasn't saying it before ..are you really happy? Please promise to say if you are not.

Everyone has noticed he seemed really unhappy in the last few days.

I feel guilty for not reminding him of how he felt before both times when he lived abroad. He got really depressed. But it thought it would be wrong ..so i said absolutely nothing. But in my heart now i know i did the wrong thing.

If he had gone off happy ..i think i would feel less anxious.

I don't think he wanted to go.

What's with the dissappearing posts!?

Where's shoes gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

There is a hole in my heart that is brother shaped.

If he ain't happy I ain't happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sardonicat wrote: »
    What's with the dissappearing posts!?

Don't think they're disappearing , I think some posters are deleting their own posts Sardonicat .

Where am I , just back in home , time to make lunch .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

JupiterKid wrote: »

Oh la la, I know what happens with late check outs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work and wondering about life.

Like had I been born an Eskimo would I rock the Yup'ik look.
    Important things like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

*big booby cuddles for you Sardonicat* I don't know you too well but I've always liked your posts and you definitely are worth knowing.

Sitting on the couch looking out at the rain, it sounds lovely. Just after having a big massive cookie from Sainsburys which I may have washed down with a "special sauce" :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't think they're disappearing , I think some posters are deleting their own posts Sardonicat .

Where am I , just back in home , time to make lunch .

Fairly blatant too.

*swishes head*

I look normal again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Fairly blatant too.

*swishes head*

I look normal again!

Whats normal feel like?What kind of hairdo did you get?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement