Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That's a simple over fed Paddy Spider. I chased a similar but darker one out of Ms G's room a few week ago. Then I told her, no more eating in your room as these guys feed on scraps and get bigger!

:eek::eek:

That's a simple over fed Paddy Spider.
    But overfed on what? A small child? :eek:
    I do have a False Widow Spider outside my Kitchen window. It drops down in the early evening and goes back up by night fall. The markings are spot on with its shape aswell. Trying to catch it so I can send it to the spidey people that want it,
    Goes back up where? To a nest to makes lots of vampire spiders in preparation for Halloween?

Ok sorry BB. And that's enough excitement for me tonight, getting the shivers here too... I'm going to youtube puppies and kittens for a bit

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks Mam!!

Cali and PM.. are ye trying to get rid of me or what?! I'll have that creepy crawly feeling all night now! sHiVeR

You should post pictures of oscar and axel now just to em 🤔.......balance things out 😸😃

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

:eek::eek:

Yup. True fact.
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    But overfed on what? A small child? :eek:

Goes back up where? To a nest to makes lots of vampire spiders in preparation for Halloween?

Ok sorry BB. And that's enough excitement for me tonight, getting the shivers here too... I'm going to youtube puppies and kittens for a bit

Paddy spiders love to ease around the house and feast on crumbs.Since lockdown they had more to feed on so they are bigger. The false Widow is just a bonker spider that needs to be lonely or bite what comes near it. It often gets into beds and randomly bites legs that disturb it. The False Widow is out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sardonicat wrote: »
    So, there are aliens on Venus who fart a lot? ; )

They're really self-conscious about it, have a bit of consideration. :mad:

• Advertisement

Spiders. Vom :(

Couchside getting my Lovecraft Country vibe on. Any minute now I'll start talking like a black person from the southern states :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yup. True fact.

Paddy spiders love to ease around the house and feast on crumbs.Since lockdown they had more to feed on so they are bigger. The false Widow is just a bonker spider that needs to be lonely or bite what comes near it. It often gets into beds and randomly bites legs that disturb it. The False Widow is out there!

That sounds quite a lot like me G ....:o

:D

Left my house at 6pm and back in the door at exactly 9pm, had ciabatta with garlic, feta,red onion and few other bits and chips and 2 pints,it was really delicious, pub was spotless and menu and order had to be done on phone ,I will definitely be going back. The downside is that all I can taste now is feta and garlic and I'm feeling a bit sicky if I think about it.

That spider is huge ,I'm not afraid of them ,I went for a walk today after work and a small rat or a big mouse came out of the bushes and just stopped in the middle of the footpath the hairs stood up on the back of my neck, I was terrified and rooted to the spot until he decided to go back into the bushes, I'm terrified of them. I also found a 20e note on the walk, it was very neatly folded and I'd say had only just been dropped, I'd love to find the owner but not a chance I'd say, it's not a huge amount but I'm sure someone is missing it, I just hope it wasn't a school kid or young person.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Yup. True fact.

Haha. Seph has a widow climbing into his bed tonight...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That sounds quite a lot like me G ....:o

:D

What?? You are a Paddy Spider?:eek: No you can't be Mam?

• Advertisement

Haha. Seph has a widow climbing into his bed tonight...

Hope he likes the smell of garlic 😂

. I also found a 20e note on the walk, it was very neatly folded .

Hmm

*Checks wallet* 😏😒

😛

What?? You are a Paddy Spider?:eek: No you can't be Mam?

Well , bit bigger since lockdown, check .
    Known to bite peoples legs, hmmm check ,
    Bit lonely at times check , think I fit the criteria :pac:

Hope he likes the smell of garlic ��

Who doesn't sure 😏😏

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Is there a picture of a spider on thread? I am genuinely arachnaphobic (I don't just not like spiders,I cry, shake, run out of a building even vomit ) I can't look at previous pages of the thread to catch up in case ther's a nasty on here.

Deskside with a headache incoming
    Sardonicat wrote: »
    Is there a picture of a spider on thread? I am genuinely arachnaphobic (I don't just not like spiders,I cry, shake, run out of a building even vomit ) I can't look at previous pages of the thread to catch up in case ther's a nasty on here.

Have no fear sardi I got rid of it

Deskside with a headache incoming

Have no fear sardi I got rid of it

My hero!

kowloon wrote: »
    They're really self-conscious about it, have a bit of consideration. :mad:
    I'm a prolific farter, I'll have you know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

On nightshift and just sat down with a nice cup of coffee before I start my notes :).

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭3d4life

Two magnificent photographs, BB :)

** now considering selling up and moving to BB-land. :D

• Advertisement

Did I clear the place with my Venus scented flatulence?

3d4life wrote: »
    Two magnificent photographs, BB :)

** now considering selling up and moving to BB-land. :D

:) Thanks 3d. I do love where I live. :)

Anyone else think this new plan for the next 6-9 months is a lot of words being spoken but not a lot of clarity ? Don't know what I was expecting but MM isn't the best at answering questions.

Anyone else think this new plan for the next 6-9 months is a lot of words being spoken but not a lot of clarity ? Don't know what I was expecting but MM isn't the best at answering questions.

Any mention of older people?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I forgot to watch it so checked the headlines. It's far too complicated to make sense of and schools seem to have invisible Covid screens as they can stay open no matter what happens.

It's going to be a long, miserable winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I forgot to watch it so checked the headlines. It's far too complicated to make sense of and schools seem to have invisible Covid screens as they can stay open no matter what happens.

It's going to be a long, miserable winter.

Schools are important though.

They'll keep them open for as long as they can as to close them will highlight the extreme lack of planning and organisation they did over the summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Schools are important though.

They'll keep them open for as long as they can as to close them will highlight the extreme lack of planning and organisation they did over the summer months.

I hope honeybear is OK back at work.

The problem with all these restrictions and levels is that they're not enforced and the manpower isn't there to even attempt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Samsgirl wrote: »
    I'm a civil servant! Some would say uncivil but it depends on the day : )

Oh wow, thats cool :)

In other news I spent half the night and most of today sick with a migraine :( am taking a month off from my home support. Gonna try and figure out the reason behind these migraines. Can't continue like this :(

Working so just had a quick glance at the different levels and what each one means but can anyone tell me what triggers a level? Like how many cases would bring us to level three or how does that work??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am at work. There are three of us in the office as the rest are giving the place a clear steer due to the virus. So nice and peaceful here.

Would prefer to be in the garden giving the neighbours an eyeful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement