Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Coffeeside, the dry spell didn't last long. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, work is sluggish.

Tunes - Tool. Not too loud today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

In work. Two hours til lift off. Preparing the rocket boosters.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Onshuh wrote: »
    Oh I wonder who's doing the pampering...he wouldn't be the type to Bragg would he?... :D

No he wouldn’t :D I’m pampering me for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Humidity getting to me today. Himself dropped off my shopping and I managed to drop and burst a carton of soup that went all over the kitchen and took an age to clean. Sister has not darkened our door for a fortnight, rang today to say she is sick and on antibiotics and steroids but it isn't Covid. I call bull**** because she has *allegedly persistent respiratory symptoms and a high temperature but apparently no need to be tested for Covid. I'm like an angry anti-christ lately and boring myself with it. It's coming up to a significant anniversary of a death which I presume is what has me like this. Isn't it funny the things our psyche does to us? Why can't I just be sad? No doubt that will come but for now I'm like a bulldog chewing on a wasp. Grrrrr Grrrrr Grrrrr

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote:
    No he wouldn’t I’m pampering me for me

I thought he was a Billy Bragg fan... :D

Enjoy the pampering.

Sardonicat, I'm the same, anything stresses me out or upsets me & no-one can look at me! I'm like a spitting devil.

Trying to fill an application for a new job (within my own organisation) & getting nowhere!
    Stupid competency based interviews.........

Mutter mutter mutter..........

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilled out listening to music on Spotify on my iPad.

Taking it very easy again today. I plan to do a bit of art (some painting in acrylics of landscapes and flowers) and, if I’m feeling up to it, a swim at 7pm.

Temperature was 36.7C an hour age. Back to normal. Will phone my GP as she asked and will take it from there. Feeling almost completely back to normal. :)

Onshuh wrote: »
    I thought he was a Billy Bragg fan... :D

Enjoy the pampering.

He is :)

Good to hear JK

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside sitting on the floor , with jenga blocks all around me , my favorite biyeen asked me to build him a tower, so I did and when I was finished he suddenly had a little glint in his eyes, as if to say "I'm gonna knock this now" and he did :eek: well he roared the place down laughing then and ran off giggling the rascal!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

JupiterKid wrote: »

Taking it very easy again today. I plan to do a bit of art (some painting in acrylics of landscapes and flowers) and, if I’m feeling up to it, a swim at 7pm.

Temperature was 36.7C an hour age. Back to normal. Will phone my GP as she asked and will take it from there. Feeling almost completely back to normal. :)

No more swimming in the nip for you JK :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside where it’s a lovely 41C, but with a nice breeze it’s lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

At home , turning out to be a nice evening here , thankfully . Contemplating getting a takeaway, if not tonight , then maybe tomorrow, who knows at this point !

Garlic chicken with cheesed topped potato grattan and steamed veg this evening. Nommy nom nom nom nom NOMMY!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

JupiterKid wrote: »

Good to hear you're feeling better.
    Couchside with a beer, thank god it's Friday:)
    Humidity killing me, Laters

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    At home , turning out to be a nice evening here , thankfully . Contemplating getting a takeaway, if not tonight , then maybe tomorrow, who knows at this point !

Do it, DO IT!. Think of the onion rings!

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭3d4life

No more swimming in the nip for you JK :p

Its a quare turn of events when swimming in the nip is OK, but riding on the DART without covering up the face can get you arrested :D

Homeside, trying to resurrect an old Lumia phone

Turned out another lovely day here :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Wife is teasing me that she is cooking for friends and I have hotel food...

522991.jpeg

But at least the mutt is happy.

522992.jpeg

And yes, I do live in a desert.

Mutt is adorable and has my heart :)

Now off to the hairdressers, it’s time for the mop to be fixed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭3d4life

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wife is teasing me that she is cooking for friends and I have hotel food...

But at least the mutt is happy.

And yes, I do live in a desert.

One thing to tease you with a plate of food - playing The Mutt card is just cruel.

• Advertisement

3d4life wrote: »
    Its a quare turn of events when swimming in the nip is OK, but riding on the DART without covering up the face can get you arrested :D

But could you ride on the DART on the nip as long as your face is covered?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Out for a meal and some wine in a nice Italian. Will get dessert in a pub later.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Do it, DO IT!. Think of the onion rings!

I'd quite happily settle for just onion rings on their own Grem !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'd quite happily settle for just onion rings on their own Grem !

Me too, gimme garlic mayo and ye can leave me alone I'm happy out!

I feel like I'm abroad with the heat. Dinner cooking away here. Have a nice Friday y'all.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Good morning all, another lazy day for me, did my 22nd Covid test yesterday, so once results are received I will be allowed to work :)

I noticed that Olddog has wandered off, but it appears that Grandeeod has joined him. Not sure if either of them are reading here, but I wish them all the best.

I notice Olddog missing alright. I'm fond of him and hope he's doing well.

I am kitchen side eating a sausage wrap. Pink plonk chilling in the freezer. Tomorrow is..........................................................................
    AVOCA DAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! The original one in Kilmacanogue for a change :p

I’m looking fabulous :D

Now to decide what to have for dinner, I’m thinking take away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m looking fabulous :D

Now to decide what to have for dinner, I’m thinking take away
    Modest too:D
    Couchside watching the champions league

votecounts wrote: »
    Modest too:D
    Couchside watching the champions league

That started well!!

Deskside, can of monster called for. what in the feck is wrong with me??

• Advertisement

That started well!!

Deskside, can of monster called for. what in the feck is wrong with me??

The humidity. Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement