Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭zell12

/\/ollog wrote: »
    bread or gravy,
    then a euro off,
    then peanuts or bathroom spray,
    bread or gravy again.
    So tomorrow is a euro off Much to look forward to! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

OmegaGene wrote: »
    4 things of random dairy milk were hardly selling for the €7.99 mark
    Original price seems expensive to me, maybe I’m wrong as it’s not something I’d pick up regularly

That's a "grown up selection box" and that indeed is the regular selling price. Buy one for a friend every year

• Registered Users Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Limerick Childers Road Lidl today:

No steak, no prawns, no vodka, no chowder.

I wonder if its the disruption in UK causing it or maybe its just a Limerick thing but Lidl is just an annoying experience these days, constantly missing stuff, I never manage to fill a full shopping list in there anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I was in twice today and used the app but only one scratch card, someone said there’s a card every visit but I think that was only for Halloween week

Anyone know if you've to leave 24 hrs between shops or just next calender day to get scratchcard? Could i go tonight and again tomorrow morning?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

123654789 wrote: »
    Anyone know if you've to leave 24 hrs between shops or just next calender day to get scratchcard? Could i go tonight and again tomorrow morning?

It appears to be just any time the next calendar day now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,616 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Caranica wrote: »
    That's a "grown up selection box" and that indeed is the regular selling price. Buy one for a friend every year

8 quid for 4 regular bars of Cadburys is a bit of a rip though, surely the same thing off the shelves would cost about 6 euro? I suppose its all about the packaging though, like with easter eggs thats what you're paying for. But seeing they're 3.99 for the day thats a good price, I would get it if I was in, might try and see if they still have stock tomorrow.

Anyone tried the tempura prawns yet? I had the salmon fish cakes from their offers a couple of weeks ago, bit meh, they werent bad but I wouldnt be buying them again either.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Muahahaha wrote:
    8 quid for 4 regular bars of Cadburys is a bit of a rip though, surely the same thing off the shelves would cost about 6 euro? I suppose its all about the packaging though, like with easter eggs thats what you're paying for. But seeing they're 3.99 for the day thats a good price, I would get it if I was in, might try and see if they still have stock tomorrow.

It's two large and two regular bars fyi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Baggly wrote: »
    It's two large and two regular bars fyi

Think it's 4 large bars actually - and normally €2 each
    https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/302286562

Think it's 4 large bars actually - and normally €2 each

That's the one on special in Aldi (dark milk).

The one we were talking about is the regular dairy milk and its two large and two regular. Source: I have one open in front of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

That's the one on special in Aldi (dark milk).

The one we were talking about is the regular dairy milk and its two large and two regular. Source: I have one open in front of me.

The One in Lidl was a Caramel / Dairy Milk / Whole Nut / Fruit and Nut (all large bars)

• Advertisement

This one?

536835.jpg

536834.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

This one?

536835.jpg

536834.jpg

That’s the one.

The regular sized bars (8 squares) are 53g

BlondeBomb wrote:
    The regular sized bars (8 squares) are 53g

My bad so! Id call them the little ones because you can't really get smaller sizes than that. My poor choice of words :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Can you use the vouchers on the app more than once? I got the crisps and coffee the other day, but will be in again tomorrow and wouldn't mind picking up another bag of coffee at that price. It's giving me the option to activate the coupons again but will they actually go through?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭timetogo1

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Can you use the vouchers on the app more than once? I got the crisps and coffee the other day, but will be in again tomorrow and wouldn't mind picking up another bag of coffee at that price. It's giving me the option to activate the coupons again but will they actually go through?

I've had a couple be available twice (rarely). They worked when I activated them the second time.

I have the app installed on my missus phone too. So twice the offers. You can either borrow her phone or copy her barcode onto your phone into an app like StoCard (or even just screenshot it). You just have to remember to activate them on the other device obviously if you do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

Whiplashy wrote: »

Coupons disappear after you use them (once). Now, if yours are still there, that might be a glitch, I would give it a try, though, since the app doesn't store data itself, if you see something on it, it's on Lidl's servers, so it should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭amber2

Our Tuesday Christmas Cracker is here! 💥 Cadbury Milk Tray 360g and Tayto Bistro 135g are both 50% off!

Offer valid 22nd December only, while stocks last. Maximum 2 units per customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,616 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Id say the Milk Tray will fly out the door at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭Gormal

Anyone have any issue with using the app, buying the activated coupon items and it not giving you the discounts?

I activated my coupons. Bought the items, but didn't get the discount and the coupon still active. Yes it did bleep the app and I got the digital receipt and new scratch card.

2 weeks in a row now.

Gormal wrote: »
    Anyone have any issue with using the app, buying the activated coupon items and it not giving you the discounts?

I activated my coupons. Bought the items, but didn't get the discount and the coupon still active. Yes it did bleep the app and I got the digital receipt and new scratch card.

2 weeks in a row now.

Yes Same happening here.

I’ve just sent off an email now but can’t seem to upload pic of receipt as it says file is too large and digital receipts don’t appear for 24hrs since new store opened.

• Advertisement

Gormal wrote: »

2 weeks in a row now.

Gormal I emailed customer service who advised to uninstall and reinstall the app which I’ve done. I didn’t loose any receipts and hopefully this works. They also gave a €5 goodwill credit which they applied to my account so worth contacting them.

Digital receipts still not up to date though, did a shop earlier today that’s not showing

Our Wednesday Christmas Cracker is here! 💥 2-packs of 2L Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Coke Zero are all 50% off and only €1.99 each!

Offer valid 23rd December only, while stocks last. Maximum 2 units per customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Dealz have 3L bottles of Coke Zero for €3 permanently these days, cheapest Ive seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭Gormal

amber2 wrote: »
    Gormal I emailed customer service who advised to uninstall and reinstall the app which I’ve done. I didn’t loose any receipts and hopefully this works. They also gave a €5 goodwill credit which they applied to my account so worth contacting them.

Digital receipts still not up to date though, did a shop earlier today that’s not showing

I've contacted them on Social, sick and tired of updating that app....... how many times is that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

123654789 wrote: »

My local store said its one per day and its set for when store opens

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

mary_a2020 wrote: »
    My local store said its one per day and its set for when store opens

I had to go Lidl 4 times yesterday and used card each time.
    1st time had a voucher for €1 off used it, 2nd time no voucher showing but got €1 knocked off the shopping (not the 1st time that has happened to me) :),
    3rd time nothing and 4th time nothing.

Form an orderly queue
    HQSPTNL.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16 confused2019

zell12 wrote: »
    Form an orderly queue
    HQSPTNL.png

When does that start?

On now, caller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 confused2019

zell12 wrote: »
    On now, caller

On mobile, when zooming in on the image it blurs, can't read the print at the bottom if that's the date

Advertisement