Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭phester28

Define a promotion. Is it the advertising side or can they "Discount" in store but not advertise

• Registered Users Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

zell12 wrote: »
    Alcohol promotions will be banned from 11/01/21

Not exactly. You won’t be able to use loyalty card points or loyalty card vouchers.

Also flash sales (of 3 days or less) will be banned (so this wouldn’t be allowed).

I think too offers of if you buy a meal you can get wine for 1/2 price offers will be prohibited - not sure if this will affect those dine for two M&S offers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

€1 off next shop is next scratch and win for me.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    €1 off next shop is next scratch and win for me.

Congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Congrats!

Tx.
    If you play your cards right, you might be in the running to get one as well ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭go4it

BlondeBomb wrote: »
    I think too offers of if you buy a meal you can get wine for 1/2 price offers will be prohibited - not sure if this will affect those dine for two M&S offers etc.

Marketing people are paid to think 'outside the (beer) box' - buy 6 bottles of wine ( normal price ) and get the dinner kit ( worth 20e) for 1e/c

did anyone tried to make a purchase every hour at lidl, to see if they get a scratch card every time? ( proof of concept only, not to abuse the system )

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

go4it wrote: »

did anyone tried to make a purchase every hour at lidl, to see if they get a scratch card every time? ( proof of concept only, not to abuse the system )

Is it not one scratch card per day?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No, only when you make a purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭amber2

Did two shops yesterday as couldn’t fit everything into the small trolly, just one scratch card €1 off but it’s taking 24 hours for digital receipts to appear.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 199 ✭✭Morries Wigs

amber2 wrote: »
    Budwiser 24 pack 500ml cans €15 tomorrow 1 per customer

Cans of weees no thanks

Cans of weees no thanks

Only posted for the people who are interested in purchasing or interested in what today’s offer is, wouldn’t drink it myself either.

W5 cleaner or Salted peanuts on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Be handy for steeping the cutlery after dinner on the big day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭Nollog

Ah I knew the peanuts would be one. They had them stacked up on the end they usually have the non perishable stuff on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Gravy or sourdough for me. Didn't think they gave different freebies on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Just been and no digital receipt...

But it definitely scanned and asked her as well as the hole in persplex can be ackward

Edit.. came through after 10 minutes

Our Sunday Christmas Cracker is here! 💥 LEGO Sets are buy one get one free, available in Marvel, Disney and Star Wars!

Offer valid 20th December only, while stocks last. Maximum 2 units per customer.

Tomorrow's christmas cracker??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I will be getting that Lego it’s a great price

Yep - 2 per person which is understandable, people would be buying loads otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

2 per person wasn’t being enforced
    Loads of Lego available too

Yeah went up this morning, when they scanned at the till the second set went through at €7.99 each (not on special), the lady just cancelled them.

Paid the first amount then did a second transaction for the other set

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I will be getting that Lego it’s a great price

Yeah got the smallies Moana and Iron Man they are delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

what about the third and fourth ?

two transactions...they did the same for me yesterday :)

Our Monday Christmas Cracker is here! 💥 Black Magic 443g Box and Cadbury Dairy Milk Collection 430g are both 50% off!

Offer valid 21st December only, while stocks last. Maximum 2 units per customer.

Sourdough bread or Gravy granules on scratchcard (again)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

amber2 wrote: »
    Our Monday Christmas Cracker is here! �� Black Magic 443g Box and Cadbury Dairy Milk Collection 430g are both 50% off!

Lidl use a regular price of 8.99 for 443g of Black Magic, but they sell 348g boxes for 4.99 :rolleyes:

https://www.lidl.ie/en/p/christmas-sweets-treats/black-magic-medium-box/p52928

It's a decent 30% off, but not 50% as they claim.

Sourdough bread or Gravy granules on scratchcard (again)

I had that, then a euro off, then peanuts or bathroom spray, then back to the bread or gravy again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

The large (443g)black magic is €9.84 in SuperValu

And they themselves also sell the 348g box for a fiver (6.89 regular price).

Advertisement