Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭amber2

Our final Christmas Cracker is here! 💥 Heroes, Celebrations and Roses 400g pouches are all 50% off and only €1.99 each!

Offer valid 24th December only, while stocks last. Maximum 2 units per customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

zell12 wrote: »
    Form an orderly queue
    HQSPTNL.png

Is this deal on tomorrow aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

Is it not Thursday this week that the offers update?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭gussieg

they have a lot of veg and herbs marked half price but when i got to the till.. went through full price. i brazened it out for the refund but felt like such a dope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭gussieg

wine is still on offer too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

GY A1 wrote: »
    Is this deal on tomorrow aswell

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That hot choclolate we got free/reduced a while ago is complete pish, massive amount of calories even in the 100ml suggested serving and its basically just salty water even when you use full fat milk.

Any suggestions for a decent hot chocolate these days btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭epopnomis

you can't beat Cadburys if you ask me.. if you have a milk foamer its even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Thargor wrote: »
    That hot choclolate we got free/reduced a while ago is complete pish, massive amount of calories even in the 100ml suggested serving and its basically just salty water even when you use full fat milk.

Any suggestions for a decent hot chocolate these days btw?

Butler's the nicest for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Also from the 27/12
    e2 off Chenin Blanc wine
    e2 off Carlsberg bottles 20 pack
    e1 off bag white potatoes
    40% off Dairy Milk chocolate bar
    20% off Lidl butter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Jamie5dt68

Rice cakes or porridge pots on scratchcard today

Saw lentils, mixed beans, and the porridge pots on the offer shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Anyone notice lidl keep putting all varieties of an product together, but then not all on special

Happened with the crisps last week and Granola today

Yes there's a picture and product code, but staff should do job properly first (especially when items being put onto shelf end plastered with Lidl plus signage)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭99nsr125

Can't install app on new phone,

Anyone have anything similar

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CosyChair

like most have posted its a scam not worth installing its driving shoppers to aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

CosyChair wrote: »
    like most have posted its a scam not worth installing its driving shoppers to aldi.

Really!!! Say more to do with idiots not knowing how to use their phone and the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Not a scam but if you don't want to use it, don't and delete it, nobody going to force you to use it.
    Great to see you commentating on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,977 ✭✭✭thesandeman

How many of the 1984 posts have said it's a scam?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

4 posts on boards in 5 years says it all

casio4 wrote: »

Atleast this one got cosy chair :pac:

• Advertisement

jeffk wrote: »
    Anyone notice lidl keep putting all varieties of an offer together, but then not all on special

Happen with the crisps last week and Granola today

Yes there's a picture and product code, but staff should do job properly first

Yeah, I will be looking more carefully next time. Not all crisps were on offer.

Renjit wrote: »
    Yeah, I will be looking more carefully next time. Not all crisps were on offer.

Sorry I edited my post as not THAT clear (months of not drinking and one good St Stephens night will do that)

I had a member of staff tell me crisps not on offer, but then had a staff member let me scan and pay for the low sugar granola thinking was on offer (to be fair he did say was sick of app, loads of people not activating etc and standing at the till expecting the operator to sort it)

Thanks to this happening and issues with orange sticker prices not coming off (again a staff issue, as they have to press some button), I make it my business to stand away from till area and check before I leave now

• Registered Users Posts: 43 GipsyMoth

Found the Aldi worker :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

casio4 wrote: »

Must work for aldi haha

Raspberry jam or Malted biscuits on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

mary_a2020 wrote: »
    Must work for aldi haha

Ha ha...I wonder who you work for?

Lidl PR are humourous :pac::pac:
    xxTdsuI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Anyone know if the €2 off Chenin Blanc applies to a box of 6? The coupon says 1 pack per customer but the info says 1 unit. That's my dad's wine and he's convinced the discount only applies to one bottle. Yesterday the coupon was showing the discounted price for a full case but not anymore.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    Anyone know if the €2 off Chenin Blanc applies to a box of 6? The coupon says 1 pack per customer but the info says 1 unit. That's my dad's wine and he's convinced the discount only applies to one bottle. Yesterday the coupon was showing the discounted price for a full case but not anymore.

Picture of a Bottle and then its size is 70cl, so id say one

Shame we cant share our card so people can have multiples of deals they need that others dont use

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

jeffk wrote: »
    Picture of a Bottle and then its size is 70cl, so id say one

Shame we cant share our card so people can have multiples of deals they need that others dont use

Screenshot of the card with activated coupons works for me

Advertisement