Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

5starpool wrote: »
    I haven't had a scratch and win in weeks. Do these only become available after you do a shop there and scan your app? Sorry if this has been answered multiple times already!

yes only when you shop and once per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ruth123456

I think blueberry offer said ‘8 days’ but gone for me too now:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tomatoes showing expiring in 7 days, rest of them saying expiring today which would be the normal so probably some mistake but wouldn't have killed them to leave it until cob today and then change it.
    Next offer is protein balls or mini sweets, again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Not much there for me on the app offers this week, might just get the beef strips and make a ginger & spring onion stir fry out of it. But otherwise their XXL offers are back and theres about 6 or 7 items I'll pick up from those.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ruth123456

I must be well behind on the offers; my next one is jam/malted milk biscuits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,428 ✭✭✭✭zell12

ruth123456 wrote: »
    I must be well behind on the offers; my next one is jam/malted milk biscuits
    You are not.
    They have had the same three scratchcards in the last 2 weeks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I wonder if there's some issue with the scratchcards today.

I done my shopping this morning and recieved the usual push notification afterwards that details your spend etc. but there was no scratchcard included.

Has this happened to anyone else?

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Tomatoes showing expiring in 7 days..
    What does it say for the Tomatoes price in-app?
    I thought it said e1.79 - e1 = 79c
    Instore the offer ones are e2.29

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭thesandeman

zell12 wrote: »
    What does it say for the Tomatoes price in-app?
    I thought it said e1.79 - e1 = 79c
    Instore the offer ones are e2.29

€1.29 in app.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

celticfc wrote: »

I done my shopping this morning and recieved the usual push notification afterwards that details your spend etc. but there was no scratchcard included.

yes no scratch card today :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

celticfc wrote: »

Same here.

Not necessarily an issue, I think it's more likely a change from the daily scratchcards, maybe back to once every 3 days, as it was initially.

FWIW, my last scratchcard was a bit over 48 hours before this receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I'd say it's the 3 day thing again.
    Given all going on, they'll hardly be wanting to encourage shopping every day just for a free tin of beans or whatever. Or at least not being seen to encourage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

I never got a card and last time app was used was the 2nd

Used 2 different cards in different shops today and same, no scratch cards after.
    Probably just as well as my missus is giving out about the amount of gravy, protein balls and sweets I've got.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 findmenow

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Used 2 different cards in different shops today and same, no scratch cards after.
    Probably just as well as my missus is giving out about the amount of gravy, protein balls and sweets I've got.
    Where are the protein balls in the shops? I couldn't find them anywhere.

I never got a card and last time app was used was the 2nd

You only get scratch cards with your receipt, when you use the app. But not every time, it was once a day recently, and before that it was once every 3 days at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Heydoyoubye

tx_tx wrote: »
    You only get scratch cards with your receipt, when you use the app. But not every time, it was once a day recently, and before that it was once every 3 days at most.
    Yes used the app with my shop on the 2nd and again today, both receipts showing in my app, but no card today

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Yes used the app with my shop on the 2nd and again today, both receipts showing in my app, but no card today

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

123654789 wrote: »
    I'd say it's the 3 day thing again.
    Given all going on, they'll hardly be wanting to encourage shopping every day just for a free tin of beans or whatever. Or at least not being seen to encourage it.

Probably the right thing to do to pause it completely or at most once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

I last used mine early on Jan 4th, 3 days ago and I didn't get a scratch card today either :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

findmenow wrote: »

The protein balls are at the registers in my local shop

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

No scratch card for me either Today.

Also, they used have all the offers together in my local store and Today they were all over the place.

No clue what's going on, then. And nothing from Lidl on social media about any change or outage. We'll have to wait and see.

findmenow wrote: »

In a few different Lidl's I have been in, they have all been on till 4 just above the belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭bewhiched

No scratch card for me either Today.

Also, they used have all the offers together in my local store and Today they were all over the place.

None for me either

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

tx_tx wrote: »
    No clue what's going on, then. And nothing from Lidl on social media about any change or outage. We'll have to wait and see.

No scratchcards again this morning either. It's been over 72 hours since I last was in reciept of one.

It seems a bit poor form of Lidl not to let their customers know of a change to this and expect them to just speculate or figure it out for themselves. If it is the case that they are tapering this back due to the current pandemic situation, well that's perfectly fair, but have the good decency to make your customers aware whether their is an app issue or a change. It would be very poor practice just to pull or cut it back not making their customers aware.

Overall, Lidl Plus appears to have fizzled out in tems of decent promotions like they had at the beginning and although Lidl had some good Christmas promotions, the app offers have been disappointing for quite some time IMO.

Yeah the promotions are not great, there have been a lot of weeks I didn't use any of them.

I saw hairspray this week, is that the first time there was a non food item?

123654789 wrote: »
    I saw hairspray this week, is that the first time there was a non food item?
    Course not, they've had loo roll, hankies, fabric conditioner, and other things
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=521830&d=1596319018
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114956934&postcount=1388
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=115042131&postcount=1434

Jaysus I need more coffee to be articulate lol... I was thinking of the toiletries department but you're right there were non food household items alright. And tin foil,clingfilm and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Most of the time the stuff I won in the scratch card was never in the store anyway.

Advertisement