Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The National Party

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Odhinn wrote: »
    You've evidence of this?

When? Where?

Who? What?

Go buy a History/Sociology book?

All societies that have collapsed have many common themes.
    Massive inflation. In Rome it was moving from silver coins to copper coins coated in silver, in the states its nearly the same with silver coins replaced with silver plated, in Ireland its copper coins replaced with steel coins. They have all had massive inflation since the replacement of the gold standard.

Open dishonesty and drug taking. This was the case in Rome and is now sadly common place in Ireland. People have no shame about it.

Hyper sexualisation and accepting of gay marriages, prostitution. Happening here, Rome, Weimar Republic, Greece another milestone.

Elevated levels of mental health problems. One in three suffer depression and one in four of those are medicated.

Men refusing or unwilling to do military service. The structure of the Defense forces is collapsing. They had no one to send to an Internet security conference last year. Many of the Technical NCO's and Officers are leaving in droves for private industry.

Citizenship being devalued. Once upon a time an Irish passport cost 1 million pounds now for a few grand you can not only get the passport but the citizenship as well. Happened at the end of the Roman empire as well.

Collapse in respect for the civil power and religious orders. These have all happened before.

Devaluation of education. That is evident, standard are dropping and more award given for useless course. The entry standard for the jobs market has gotten higher.

There are many more but these are the ones that come to mind.

Boards closes all threads regarding ongoing court cases. And the Gardaí didn't release a description because:

Investigators have been reluctant to share descriptions of the alleged attackers due to their age, sources said. A number, or perhaps all, of the suspects are underage.

So there ya go.[/QUOTE]

So if you cant describe people you are looking for, how do you expect people to be able to disclose information about the attackers that is about as silly as going to an eletrical shop and not being able to describe the article you want to buy let alone name it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭BarnardsLoop

Then why did you bring up the Gardaí not releasing descriptions? What relevance does it have to this discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Go buy a History/Sociology book?

All societies that have collapsed have many common themes.
    Massive inflation. In Rome it was moving from silver coins to copper coins coated in silver, in the states its nearly the same with silver coins replaced with silver plated, in Ireland its copper coins replaced with steel coins. They have all had massive inflation since the replacement of the gold standard.

A bit of nonsense. Rome gradually lost its power over a number of issues, over a long period of time.

Open dishonesty and drug taking. This was the case in Rome and is now sadly common place in Ireland. People have no shame about it.

Can you name a society which hasn't had some level of drug taking? or one that hasn't seen "open dishonesty"?

Hyper sexualisation and accepting of gay marriages, prostitution. Happening here, Rome, Weimar Republic, Greece another milestone.

Again, more nonsense. If "western civilisation" gets to last as long as the classical greek, we'll be doing quite well.

Elevated levels of mental health problems. One in three suffer depression and one in four of those are medicated.

Diagnosis of mental illness is greatly increased in modern times.

Men refusing or unwilling to do military service. The structure of the Defense forces is collapsing. They had no one to send to an Internet security conference last year. Many of the Technical NCO's and Officers are leaving in droves for private industry.

We've never had conscription in the state, afaik.

Collapse in respect for the civil power and religious orders. These have all happened before.

O Noes! Not lack of respect for the Church!??!!!!???!!!!

There are many more but these are the ones that come to mind.

.....a collection of half baked notions that have been floating around for decades.

Then why did you bring up the Gardaí not releasing descriptions? What relevance does it have to this discussion?

Its no different to the what went on in Rotherham and Telford in Yorkshire. Same happened in Rome to the Etruscans. Their children were raped and the perpetrators were allowed to escape.

• Advertisement

A bit of nonsense. Rome gradually lost its power over a number of issues, over a long period of time.

Can you name a society which hasn't had some level of drug taking? or one that hasn't seen "open dishonesty"?

Again, more nonsense. If "western civilisation" gets to last as long as the classical greek, we'll be doing quite well.

Diagnosis of mental illness is greatly increased in modern times.

We've never had conscription in the state, afaik.

O Noes! Not lack of respect for the Church!??!!!!???!!!!

.....a collection of half baked notions that have been floating around for decades.

Clearly you do not watch money markets and understand the role that Silver should play in an economy. You will learn about this in the second week in November, when the US economy crashes like it did in 1929.

Open and unashamedly drug taking? Yes it happens before a society collapses.
    Opium in China, Meth is the States, Heroin in Europe and yes I do realise these are not just happening and they are being socially "engineered".

Diagnosis has gotten better but we have never had more suicides per head of population.

I never mentioned conscription, I am talking about young men with no desire to do military service (see Roman armies outside of Romes gates).

Yep lack of respect for the Clergy (not saying they didnt make their own bed) that collapse of moral authority is another milestone.

When you connect the patterns and see how things will move into place then you will see how the future will unfold.

Its no different to the what went on in Rotherham and Telford in Yorkshire. Same happened in Rome to the Etruscans. Their children were raped and the perpetrators were allowed to escape.

Hang on, is your contention that the perpetrators in the Courtstown case are Muslims? If not, why did you bring up Rotherham and Telford?

Hang on, is your contention that the perpetrators in the Courtstown case are Muslims? If not, why did you bring up Rotherham and Telford?

I never brought up the word "Muslim". You did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Acosta

Barrett is a filthy little fascist. Spends a lot of time on Twitter posting hate filled bilge over multiple accounts. Or at least he did before he was band.

Clearly you do not watch money markets and understand the role that Silver should play in an economy. You will learn about this in the second week in November, when the US economy crashes like it did in 1929.

I'll take note of the date.

Open and unashamedly drug taking? Yes it happens before a society collapses.
    Opium in China, Meth is the States, Heroin in Europe and yes I do realise these are not just happening and they are being socially "engineered"..

Again, a nonsense from the far right.  Who is doing this 'engineering' btw?

Diagnosis has gotten better but we have never had more suicides per head of population.

Considering the social stigma around suicide, it was underreported in the past.
    I never mentioned conscription, I am talking about young men with no desire to do military service (see Roman armies outside of Romes gates).

No desire to do military service for shite pay, you mean.

y

• Advertisement

I never brought up the word "Muslim". You did that.

Then why bring up Rotherham and Telford? Cop the **** on, you know damn well what you were doing and you can't fool me.

I'll take note of the date.

Again, a nonsense from the far right.  Who is doing this 'engineering' btw?

Considering the social stigma around suicide, it was underreported in the past.

No desire to do military service for shite pay, you mean.

y

Why do you have to take note of the date? can you not see the Federal reserve pumping out money and the price of gold rising? Do not know why they should adversely proportional? Boy you are going to have one rough landing. I hope you are living at home with the 'Rents.

I have my suspicion, I suspect its the same people who engineer wars and determine the outcomes from boardroom tables. You dont think that is seriously left up to soldiers do you? Give you a clue, they finance both sides and get paid by both sides afterwards.

The regular army hasnt always been poor pay. It had a great pension policy until very recently. Mission have become more complex and in more dangerous environments.

I have my suspicion, I suspect its the same people who engineer wars and determine the outcomes from boardroom tables. You dont think that is seriously left up to soldiers do you? Give you a clue, they finance both sides and get paid by both sides afterwards.

And they are...............?

The regular army hasnt always been poor pay. It had a great pension policy until very recently. Mission have become more complex and in more dangerous environments.

Lebanon was hardly a simple summer camp. And yes, the Army was always viewed as being underpaid.

And they are...............?

Lebanon was hardly a simple summer camp. And yes, the Army was always viewed as being underpaid.

If you are not smart enough to the difference between an investment fund and hedge fund you shouldn't really be commenting on finance.

Irish Army is very well paid in comparison to other countries (still doesnt mean soldiers get paid well). The Pension was great out after 21 years with full pension and into public service job? I know loads of lads who were smart and took that option when there was no money at home to go to college.

I think you have a rather simplistic view of Lebanon. Soldiers were sacrificed there. The cost of safety was out weighed by the cost of an extraction by helicopter. Lebanon as an environment is not comparable to the Congo or Chad or East Timor.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Irish Army is very well paid in comparison to other countries (still doesnt mean soldiers get paid well).

I'll just bask in the absurd glory of that sentence for a while :D

Bambi wrote: »
    I'll just bask in the absurd glory of that sentence for a while :D

British soldiers get paid less for more dangerous duties and dont get paid for overseas duties.

Not even going to go there with the American Forces.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

coinop wrote: »
    . FF/FG/SF/Labour/Greens are all singing from the same hymn sheet pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion, . Choice is an illusion in Irish politics

So the answer is to remove choices from some people in society about how they can live their lives?

So the answer is to remove choices from some people in society about how they can live their lives?

Try spouting that east of Turkey and they will put you on a gin pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I live in Ireland thanks.

I'm fine with people being allowed to be gay without persecution and for women to be able to to make choices about their own health without input from me, a person who has never met them.

If you are not smart enough to the difference between an investment fund and hedge fund you shouldn't really be commenting on finance.

I'm asking you who you think "finance both sides and get paid by both sides afterwards."

• Advertisement

Well we're not aiming to be a more oppressive society so what's okay in Turkey is irrelevant.

I'm asking you who you think "finance both sides and get paid by both sides afterwards."

Same shower who give Michael Collins the loan for the war of independence. The great thing about the poor is you can always hire one half to fight the other half.

Well we're not aiming to be a more oppressive society so what's okay in Turkey is irrelevant.

Are we? there are children turning up in Ireland with FGM. Do you think that is oppressive and do you think the Irish tax payer should have to donate resources to a cultural problem was never seen before until recently?

Same shower who give Michael Collins the loan for the war of independence. The great thing about the poor is you can always hire one half to fight the other half.

What "shower" are these?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Why do you have to take note of the date?

You made a very specific prediction that the US economy will crash to a comparable extent to the Wall Street Crash of 1929 in the second week of November of this year. Surely you can see why one would want to take note of the date, to see if you are correct or not in your prediction.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Some people DO want an oppressive society tho.

You made a very specific prediction that the US economy will crash to a comparable extent to the Wall Street Crash of 1929 in the second week of November of this year. Surely you can see why one would want to take note of the date, to see if you are correct or not in your prediction.

Can you not see how the points are lining up for it? Odhinn cannot and he wouldnt know how to react to the news. My poor sister in law, doesnt even recognise the current recession, much less how to prepare for it. I am usually right within two weeks on previous prediction. I was predicting the stock crash in March for 18 months before hand. I was about 2 weeks early on that.

Some people DO want an oppressive society tho.

You got that right but its not the people you are blaming.

Are we? there are children turning up in Ireland with FGM. Do you think that is oppressive and do you think the Irish tax payer should have to donate resources to a cultural problem was never seen before until recently?

FGM is illegal in Ireland, we had our first conviction in relation to it earlier in the year. I favour prosecuting such crimes. We also have Irish people who give their kids bleach to 'cure' autism, people doing senseless things to children isn't something unique to immigrants.

• Advertisement

FGM is illegal in Ireland, we had our first conviction in relation to it earlier in the year. I favour prosecuting such crimes. We also have Irish people who give their kids bleach to 'cure' autism, people doing senseless things to children isn't something unique to immigrants.

Congratulation they got one. There are a backlog of about 4500 cases seeking treatment, last time I checked it must be more than that now.
    I have never heard of bleach being used to cure autism or anyone being prosecuted for it.

Advertisement