Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

The 30 points for looking at 10 news stories seems to be gone today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I saw that too but it still gives you the points if you read the articles (although will likely be nerfed soon)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So they do. Nice one, I wouldn't have even bothered to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I was thinking it might just be a glitch on it being the end of the month! If it's back tomorrow, then all good :)

Also I wouldn't mind if it's gone, cos I don't allow personalisation, I get the same fúcking news stories every damn day! :D

Still gone from the dashboard, but still giving points if you go to the stories anyway! 🤷

• Advertisement

Mobile points dropped to 180 on the dashboard for me today but not sure whats missing, still giving news story points though

That's just the usual 30 points quiz is never there on Friday's!

That would bring it back up to 200 and the 30 from news would be 230 as per usual! :)

The 30 points for news seems to be properly gone today,

Yeah, I haven't had them for the last 2 days now

I was getting points for news stories earlier tonight around 9pm!

• Advertisement

Yeah, it's gone now, getting no points for news stories!

Ah well, just the latest in the monthly casualties of the rewards program! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

Brotato easy one for achievements. Just run around, fire is automatic.

Seems to be two different "daily sets" on bing mobile and edge desktop today, so an extra 30pts.

30 points for reading news is showing again on mobile

Ugh, nice to have the 30 points and all but god I hate doing that one.

IT's the only one that glitches for me, have to force close and open about 3-4 times before completing

Yeah I usually get to 5 articles or so then it stops giving points and I have to kill and re-open the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

I need to get out more... 😐

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Nice. I just got 99 weeks here and was happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭Julez

I just realised I've completely forgot to be doing the rewards xbox app streak. I don't know how, I guess in my head I was just doing the normal daily/weekly/monthly challenges. I thought they were discontinuing the rewards app. I must have been somewhere up around 100 or so, back to 1 week now! Doh!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Working for me on mobile today 🤔

For the news articles just keep scrolling down past the end of the article. It jumps on to the next article and the next 3 points registers.

Anyone know how to get the play a game on PC to turn in quicker?

For Jewel I just realised you have to get yo level 2 from a new game. It takes a bit longer to trigger if you continue on from yesterday's game.

A little to the Left is a new mobile touch game for achievements.

I've no walkthrough but here's the solutions, some levels have more than one solution so presume you have to do both for various achievements, I didn't realise it but some you have to click next before the cat destroys the picture.

https://www.gameleap.com/articles/a-little-to-the-left-all-solutions-and-answers-guide

Ooh, just spotted this now :)

I see the jigsaw puzzle pieces thing is gone again, at least for me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

So in a couple of days I'll have accumulated the 15000 points necessary for another 3 months of GP Core (which will convert into 50 days of GP Ultimate) in only six weeks since my last redemption.

Holy free Game Pass.

Which reminds me, in a couple of days the free game pass ultimate will be given from the Xbox ambassadors program.

Which means a new season starts in April, nows a good time to begin and get used to clicking if you haven't done so already.

• Advertisement

I'm less and less motivated as the days pass to keep up with earning points. Handy to redeem for Amazon vouchers but some days it can be heartache trying to get things to register - reading news articles hasn't given me any points in the pfew days

Advertisement