Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't stop moving...

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭MisterJinx

Very best of luck with it and I'm sure you will raise a fair chunk for your charity, make sure to throw the link up here when you start collecting in earnest.

For my second I did a mixed version of the Novices and Graduates plans i.e. I took the additional pace work from the Grads plan during the week and on every second long run but with the distance and build of the Novices plan. For me I felt the Grads plan was a little light in terms of distance as I'm a relatively new runner and could do with the miles in the legs but I did need to start putting more "stuff" into the plan compared to the previous year to progress.

There is a large thread on Hanson's here and quite a few advocates. I'm reviewing that one myself as I like that it's time based but my main concern is fitting in the mid week session as it's not really compatible at home, I'll need to study it more to see if would fit. It also tops out at 18 miles and I'm not sure I've the confidence yet to trust that...

Advertisement