Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ming the Trouserless.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Gammyeye

Reducing her to whether you think she's 'shaggable' or not is absolutely misogyny.

She's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Reducing her to whether you think she's 'shaggable' or not is absolutely misogyny.

It’s a testament to the dude that he doesn’t let politics get in the way of his more base desires.

Even if those desires involve boning Clare Daly.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

so commenting on whether you think a woman is attractive or not is misogyny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

The word he used was 'shaggable', not 'attractive'.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Sarcozies

Hyperbole and ignorance has led to various, once powerful and damning words like sexist, misogyny, racist etc to be devoid of meaning today. Boy who cried wolf in action. It's unfortunate and sad for people who genuinely are victims of these.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Ming is literally sitting on his hole and scratching his arse in that video. The perfect representation of Luke “Ming” Flanagan and his doped up pothead pals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

That video was kinda revolting. I don’t need to see anyone picking their hole. What was he thinking? I make sure I’m fully dressed for every single video chat I’m on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

If you'd bothered to untwist your knickers before loading and firing your lipstick-stained peashooter, you'd have realised that I was defending the fair Clare against the mysogynistic barbarian who had described her as " manky Daly" - in other words, I was being a gentleman!

But I accept fully that, when one has the IQ of a turnip, it can be challenging to grasp such complexities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

If you'd bothered to untwist your knickers before loading and firing your lipstick-stained peashooter, you'd have realised that I was defending the fair Clare against the mysogynistic barbarian who had described her as " manky Daly" - in other words, I was being a gentleman!

But I accept fully that, when one has the IQ of a turnip, it can be challenging to grasp such complexities.

"How can I be a misogynist when I want to shag a woman?"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The word he used was 'shaggable', not 'attractive'.
    Oh, heaven forbid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

That video was kinda revolting. I don’t need to see anyone picking their hole. What was he thinking? I make sure I’m fully dressed for every single video chat I’m on.

You'd be hauled in front of HR for pulling that type of stunt with most employers.

At least in Ireland we tend to vote for gombeens, spoofers, and cranks like Flanagan as a protest vote instead of far right parties etc. It's also good to have his shrill, hectoring voice gone from the Dáil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Another day of pride for Roscommon. Well done folks. Eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

does he have a willy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Ming is literally sitting on his hole and scratching his arse in that video. The perfect representation of Luke “Ming” Flanagan and his doped up pothead pals.

Wonder does he still have the Nazi flag, you know, because he is so edgy cool. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

She’s not.

She looks like Roy Munson's landlady in Kingpin FFS.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Upon reflection, this is a PR stunt.

How could be possibly not see/foresee that his lower half was visible in the shot.

There's loads of embarrassing work from home videos so he knew it would gain traction, and it has.

He's talking about where they're going to get the money to pay beef farmers with in the new regime. That will play well with his rural supporters.

He also talks about communication within the EU and says they shouldn't rely on journalists to inform them of what the plans are. He's right about that.

He's not scratching his hole, he's adjusting his shorts so they're visible and he can't get charged with indecent exposure but it's pretty obvious from his shifty behaviour that he knows what can be seen in the camera.

Healy Rae levels of PR exposure. Some pair on him really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

I didn't think he was picking his hole, I thought he was more, well, lovingly caressing his thighs and possibly his buttocks. Mmmmm... caressing :D It is all a tad squirmy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

he's on explaining to Pat Kenny now - first I heard from him in years !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

He was picking his hole.

• Advertisement

"How can I be a misogynist when I want to shag a woman?"

I challenge you to use every single one of your handful of grey cells to dig up the post wherein I expressed any desire to 'shag' the fair Clare.

Evidently, your Ladybird Book of Elementary Feminism failed to make clear to you the fact that there is a gap the size of the Grand Canyon between someone expressing the opinion that someone (male or female) is shaggable and the said someone actually wanting to shag the said person.

As evidence, I offer you Margaret Cash. :eek:

Case dismissed and costs awarded to the defendant.

whippet wrote: »
    he's on explaining to Pat Kenny now - first I heard from him in years !!!

Are there subtitles?

Why? Women do this with men too all the time - is that misandry? And it's not "reducing" her. Her sexual attraction is nothing to do with her abilities as a politician. Maybe you think it is? In which case you are the misogynist. Such bull****. Fed up to the teeth with it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

The video is better when you start with the clothes on and take it from there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Gruffalox wrote: »
    I didn't think he was picking his hole, I thought he was more, well, lovingly caressing his thighs and possibly his buttocks. Mmmmm... caressing :D It is all a tad squirmy.
    Some people pay good money for that kind of thing. Maybe Ming could pop next door to Amsterdam to meet up with some "adult film" producers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Gruffalox wrote: »

Well, there’s one bit where his hand gets very close to the arse area.

Incidentally, this video also reminds me that Ming has an absolute vadge-drier of an accent and voice timbre. Anti-sexy.

He'd make a fortune on OnlyFans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Well, there’s one bit where his hand gets very close to the arse area.

Incidentally, this video also reminds me that Ming has an absolute vadge-drier of an accent and voice timbre. Anti-sexy.

Vadge drier :D:D brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CharlesDarwin

Good lad himself. It brought a bit of humour into an otherwise stale news day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

Ming, once again displaying his shortcomings! :)

Advertisement