Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you believe in UFOs & flying saucers ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Hostile Nation?

And do we know of a hostile Nation that possesses that kind of technology displayed by these UAPs?

The characteristics displayed are so far advanced as to be many generations ahead of current US tech, add to that the fact that the kind of G-Force involved would kill a human pilot, so they must be super advanced unnamed drones, yet without any obvious propulsion systems (no wings, jets or rotors) :cool:

Dead end.

I agree with that and I highly doubt that a hostile nation has this technology.

Here's some more details from the incident reported on tonight. They appear to accelerate to 138 knots and enter the sea and reemerge. The flight time and lack of touchdown spot is also intriguing.
    This is corroborative electro-optic data demonstrating a significant UFO event series - where unknowns were swarming US Navy warships. This type of cross-platform information verification is both unique and rare in the pursuit of the UFO mystery.

TRANSCRIPTION

:01 “OOD if you can write a general LAT/LONG of where we’re at.”

:03 [faint voice] “We do have some X-band RADAR tracks…”

:05 “Yes Sir.”

:06 “And then… the number of contacts you’ve got. Get the course and speed meters off 'em.”

:09 “Copy.”

:10 “You know what I mean? In relative position to us. And bearings. Might be helpful too.”

:15 “Eyes up.”

:16 “Eyes down.”

:18 [intercom] “CSM TAO, maintain track, maintain track as best you can.”

:24 “Track 781 just sped up to 46 knots. 50 knots. Closing in.”

:33 “138 knots. Holy ****. They’re going fast. Oh, it’s turning around.”

:36 “That one’s pretty much perfectly zero zero zero relative, right?”

:39 “Yeah.”

:40 “263 at 3 miles. 55 knots, speed.”

*OOD (Officer of the deck) / CSM (Combat System Manager) / TAO (Tactical Action Officer)

Minimum 14 targets (estimate).

Minimum 6ft in diameter - solid mass (estimate).

Varying speeds from 40 kts - 138 kts (46 mph - 158 mph +).

Flight lasting longer than an hour.

Unknowns were self-illuminated.

Neither origin, nor launch or landing points were able to be determined.

Unknown vehicles picked up on more than two types of RADAR.

Still images of this footage were included in the May 1st, 2020 UAPTF intelligence briefing that I have previously reported on.

It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft appeared to be transmedium capable, and were observed descending into the water without destruction.

It is noted in intelligence reports that the “spherical” craft could not be found upon entry to the water - that a submarine was used in the search - and recovered nothing.

This footage is unclassified.

Craft remain unidentified - officially.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,007 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Would Bob Lazar be a wealthy man?

Just wondering, as I remember reading about him a lot back maybe 20+ years ago, when the brother used to buy a UFO monthly magazine.

Sometimes people have been known to make a fortune out of talking nonsense to gullible people. Just look at David Icke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭buried

steddyeddy wrote: »
    I have no idea. I am not going to speculate on that with any credibility. The Nimitz case was unique as we had multiple trained observers describing observation with various methods (visible spectrum, multiple radars, FLIR). We need more context here.

All I can say is it is extremely strange the way they weren't shot down. It isn't a matter of seeing them as a threat or not. The fact is that they seem to have been in restricted airspace, near a Naval vessel.

Nothing strange about it at all. Makes no sense in shooting down your own new toys by your old ones.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

buried wrote: »
    lol Show me where this has happened, and show me right now

For starters.

Check out the Pan Adria incident where the Yugoslav Air Force lost a jet engaging with UFOs.

In this case the pilot 'disappeared'

https://www.history.com/news/ufo-fighter-jet-disappears-over-lake-superior-kinross-incident

This pilot seems to have been the luckiest man alive. They gave him a chance.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/the-only-man-to-ever-shoot-at-a-ufo/news-story/8fdf6eddbe5363fb5823f1625a7713f5

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »

Just wondering, as I remember reading about him a lot back maybe 20+ years ago, when the brother used to buy a UFO monthly magazine.

Sometimes people have been known to make a fortune out of talking nonsense to gullible people. Just look at David Icke.

He is fairly wealthy I believe. He does make money out of this.

Nothing strange about it at all. Makes no sense in shooting down your own new toys by your old ones.

Look up the history of the stealth bomber. There is chance zero that the US Navy would allow radar images and speed details of a new aircraft to be released on Instagram. Think about it for a second.

Look up the history of the stealth bomber. There is chance zero that the US Navy would allow radar images and speed details of a new aircraft to be released on Instagram. Think about it for a second.

Think about this for a second, If the speed range is a mere 55 knots, just like what was 'released' tonight, then they don't give a monkies arse what anyone in anysort of foreign or competitive importance thinks of it either, because the competition is laughing at this wolloxology too. Literally laughing at the mopes sucking up this bull$hit.

Think about this for a second, If the speed range is a mere 55 knots, just like what was 'released' tonight, then they don't give a monkies arse what anyone in anysort of foreign or competitive importance thinks of it either, because the competition is laughing at this wolloxology too. Literally laughing at the mopes sucking up this bull$hit.

So they would release their new secret aircraft on Instagram, Facebook because it's not very good?

Interesting theory but I used to research for the US government and we aren't really allowed to post on Instagram ect.

So they would release their new secret aircraft on Instagram, Facebook because it's not very good?

Interesting theory but I used to research for the US government and we aren't really allowed to post on Instagram ect.

lol Well why is it up on there tonight? Somebody allowed it to be posted didn't they? Or is it an illegal operation underway by some new Edward Snowden that got it up there tonight?

Thanks for telling me you you used to work for them BTW. Explains a lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Drexel_3 wrote: »
    Why has all this ufo stuff popped up again after years of hearing nothing? Why are military suddenly releasing all this footage?

I'd love more than anything for some sort of big discovery to be made in my lifetime regarding this sort of stuff but I'm skeptical of why all this is being released now

Donand Trump signed some kind of document with the covid package that all government agencies had to disclose all info on ufos within 6 months. Something along those lines

lol Well why is it up on there tonight? Somebody allowed it to be posted didn't they? Or is it an illegal operation underway by some new Edward Snowden that got it up there tonight?

Thanks for telling me you you used to work for them BTW. Explains a lot

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

NIMAN wrote: »

Well he got $50 off me last year for a signed drawing of his 'sport model' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

There's always going to be an issue with a lot of folk in whether they believe what they see with their own eyes. There has been many questions asked to folk that have actually seen something very strange in the sky and in daylight. When some of these folk were asked to express their sighting, some of them say that they didn't believe what they saw even though they saw something truly amazing and do not want to believe it either because it interfers in their belief system and they do not want to believe what they saw also because what they witnessed was just an hallucination they will say, afraid to allow in the possibility that what they saw was actually a very real experience.

Even by seeing something so unusual that is out-side of their understanding, they want to delete it from their memory because how could something so unusual exist, so it must have been just an hallucination and therefore in their own personal comfort of their belief system will they blank out that unusual experience for the rest of their life. Believe it or not but there are many people that even if they did see something amazing close-up, they would still discount the real experience as just an hallucination as some folk cannot think or understand out-side the box in regard to old conformatiies of indoctrination as to what is truly real.

Having a fully closed mind is akin to denying yourself the fruits of information and progress of understanding.

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Yep, (fantastic that it is) given the choices, I am beginning to think this might be the most likely source of the UAP phenomon. A higher Earthbound intelligence.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Denny61

I definitely saw a flying saucer the other night...was coming in to the kitchen for me tea with mucky shoes.before I could say whats for supper...all i could hear was take those dirty feet out..a flying saucer was flying in my direction. I swear. I saw it .close encounters without a doubt ???

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

https://twitter.com/GadiNBC/status/1398047184117927936?s=20

Can someone suggest a forum of its own for UAP's? I'm starting to feel silly posting in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    Can someone suggest a forum of its own for UAP's? I'm starting to feel silly posting in this thread.

Somebody suggested a dedicated UAP forum not so long ago, then another poster said ot would probably end up in the supernatural forum (or something like that).

This subject hasn't made the jump to science based fact just yet, maybe after 'The Report' comes out, then it might have it's own forum > depending on what's revealed next month?

Why is the US government giving these videos to Jeremy Corbell and then confirming them? Why not a more... authentic journalist? So many questions about the phenomenon but the Pentagon's sudden change of stance on this since 2017 also raises plenty of questions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Somebody suggested a dedicated UAP forum not so long ago, then another poster said ot would probably end up in the supernatural forum (or something like that).

This subject hasn't made the jump to science based fact just yet, maybe after 'The Report' comes out, then it might have it's own forum > depending on what's revealed next month?

A new forum about this would probably break the laws of physics or some sh1t...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,683 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Why is the US government giving these videos to Jeremy Corbell and then confirming them? Why not a more... authentic journalist? So many questions about the phenomenon but the Pentagon's sudden change of stance on this since 2017 also raises plenty of questions

Trump opened the vault, and a lot escaped .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

I still not sure what people are expecting to be admitted here? Probably stick to the same nonsense, phenomenon brand new, only popped in recently, in last decade or so. I expect this report be much about nothing personally. The US government has acknowledged the existance of the phenomenon and that will be confirmed iin writing,

I expect nothing major to break, such as a secret program looking at non human craft and bodies. We got unknowns in the sky and some money will be allocated to find out what is, that my best guess on what will occur.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

They're given and handed to George Knapp https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Knapp_(television_journalist) Jeremy Corbell releases them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭The Oort Cloud

The new release of documents in June I hate to say, will be another project blue book scenario unfortunately. There is no way on this planet that top secret military scientists will be allowed to disclose their private security information, there's just no way. Just look at George Knapp and he has been researching it all for decades and he cannot get close enough to it all. Where does that leave the amateur researcher?.

As an aside, I'll leave you with this audio only story. A man trying to understand it all in his strange world...

Individual people have different thoughts and understanding in regard to others opinions, but the problem is this... there are some people out there that will do everything in their power to cut you off when they do not like your opinion even when it is truth.

https://youtu.be/v8EseBe4eIU

Cheerful S wrote: »
    I still not sure what people are expecting to be admitted here? Probably stick to the same nonsense, phenomenon brand new, only popped in recently, in last decade or so. I expect this report be much about nothing personally. The US government has acknowledged the existance of the phenomenon and that will be confirmed iin writing,

I expect nothing major to break, such as a secret program looking at non human craft and bodies. We got unknowns in the sky and some money will be allocated to find out what is, that my best guess on what will occur.

But look at how all of these officials, senators, CIA, fighter pilots, retired and current are coming out expressing their concerns. Obama, Biden's good friend, was under no pressure to tell anything but a joke about it on t.v. recently, as he always did in the past but not this time. Pentagon releasing videos and confirming they are real. All of this build up to nothing in the report?

https://twitter.com/ddeanjohnson/status/1398396925100101635?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Psychlops

This dropped.

Interesting case being brought back to light:

https://youtu.be/yePuBSftyhQ

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭bb12

Interesting case being brought back to light:

https://youtu.be/yePuBSftyhQ

he describes it as a cylindrical cigar shaped object and then the woman draws the typical "flying saucer" shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

bb12 wrote: »
    he describes it as a cylindrical cigar shaped object and then the woman draws the typical "flying saucer" shape.

Tilted on it's side might look like a cigar shape?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,286 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Yeah noticed that. Maybe he actually was on the beer during work like the military accusation was?

Advertisement