Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Hi guys!! Its been a while!! My daughter got the game 2 weeks ago for her birthday n has ventured into the world of turnips for the first time. Any decent prices going??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭SteM

527 or around that on my young lad's island today. The highest its been.

SteM wrote: »
    527 or around that on my young lad's island today. The highest its been.

Only seeing this now! She would love to pop over before bed (8.30) please!!

Only seeing this now! She would love to pop over before bed (8.30) please!!

No problem, don't know how to do this though. He's never had a visitor before. Do I just open the gates in the airport?

No problem, don't know how to do this though. He's never had a visitor before. Do I just open the gates in the airport?

Yep go talk to the Dodo and tell him you want visitors. Select online option and then invite via dodo code. If u want to post the code here cos Arabella isn't friends with anyone yet!!

Thanks so much. She is only starting out and bought only a few bunches of turnips but if you need anything let me know n I can send from my switch!!

• Advertisement

Yep go talk to the Dodo and tell him you want visitors. Select online option and then invite via dodo code. If u want to post the code here cos Arabella isn't friends with anyone yet!!

Thanks so much. She is only starting out and bought only a few bunches of turnips but if you need anything let me know n I can send from my switch!!

JGMVC is the code. He's desperate for cherry or pear trees so if you have either fruit that would be great.

JGMVC is the code. He's desperate for cherry or pear trees so if you have either fruit that would be great.

O brilliant! She has those so will bring a few of each. Thanks again!!

Code isn't working for us. Did you click on "the more the merrier" to use the code??

Code isn't working for us. Did you click on "the more the merrier" to use the code??

Sorry, this should work - 9V06X

Sorry, this should work - 9V06X

Awesome! She's on her way delighted with life!! Thank you

• Advertisement

Thanks for the fruit 😊

Thanks for the fruit 😊

Thanks a mill for that! She had a great time n is delighted with her new clothes and new found fortune (about 100k!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Turnip price on my island is 614 until 12pm if anyone wants to avail. You just might need to tell me how I facilitate visit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Turnips are 547 on my island today if anyone wants to sell? Let me know & I’ll open up after work.

Turnips are 547 on my island today if anyone wants to sell? Let me know & I’ll open up after work.

My daughter would love to please! She so funny she only invests 99k n is forever wondering when she'll make millions!!!

My daughter would love to please! She so funny she only invests 99k n is forever wondering when she'll make millions!!!

No worries, I’ll let you know when I’m opening - probably around 5pm.

I’m open now if you want to come over. I’ll leave the island open if she wants a look around. Once you’re finished I’ll fence it off & stick it up on AC Fan.

I’m open now if you want to come over. I’ll leave the island open if she wants a look around. Once you’re finished I’ll fence it off & stick it up on AC Fan.

Sugar, so sorry only seeing this now. Are you still open?? She will need a dodo as she's on her own switch!!

Sugar, so sorry only seeing this now. Are you still open?? She will need a dodo as she's on her own switch!!

Give me 2 mins & I’ll get you a dodo code

Give me 2 mins & I’ll get you a dodo code

Thanks a mill. Do you need anything atm??

• Advertisement

1RM4Y. Dont need anything at

1RM4Y. Dont need anything at

She's delighted with herself but tell her to go whenever you want. Arabella is blown away by your island!! She keeps shouting wow!!!

She's delighted with herself but tell her to go whenever you want. Arabella is blown away by your island!! She keeps shouting wow!!!

Aw that’s sweet. She can have a good root. Once she’s done I’ll be opening on AC Fan so no rush at all. Hope she made a few bob!

Aw that’s sweet. She can have a good root. Once she’s done I’ll be opening on AC Fan so no rush at all. Hope she made a few bob!

Over 600k so she's "rich!!"

Over 600k so she's "rich!!"

Not a great typist but she is thrilled! Less thrilled with me because she had to leave so abruptly cos her time limit is up!!! Joys..... Thanks so much, feel free to drop by mine later as meteor shower starting soon xXx

Not a great typist but she is thrilled! Less thrilled with me because she had to leave so abruptly cos her time limit is up!!! Joys..... Thanks so much, feel free to drop by mine later as meteor shower starting soon xXx

She’s welcome any time :)
    If you have Celeste I might just do that - still don’t have the Sagittarius recipe!

Nips going for 531 here for the morn if anyone needs....

Nips going for 531 here for the morn if anyone needs....

Now 603 til 12
    Dodo 3JJ3Q

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Hey all! Got turnips burning holes in my pockets & the twins are offering me 80 bells =[ I know it’s only Monday but if anyone is buying for anything around 180-200 or upwards I’d be all over it! I’ll keep an eye on the turnip-barons for when their prices change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Hey all! Got turnips burning holes in my pockets & the twins are offering me 80 bells =[ I know it’s only Monday but if anyone is buying for anything around 180-200 or upwards I’d be all over it! I’ll keep an eye on the turnip-barons for when their prices change.

Price is 304 on my island for the rest of the day if you still need to sell?

Advertisement