Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I've a 94% chance of a large spike up to 546 but last time my spike was only 200 n something... U never know though....

So my spike is 474 for the afternoon if anyone wants??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭jogdish

Would love to visit to sell if I can ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Could I get a code for my daughter? Then possibly for myself if you don't mind a few trips

Gate open now! All welcome, feel free to shop etc..

Gate open now! All welcome, feel free to shop etc..
    How do I visit without a DoDo code?

• Advertisement

jogdish wrote: »
    How do I visit without a DoDo code?

Once we are friends just go to the airport n click fly, then search for friends n it should find me!

Apologies I'm a shocking host!! Making 3 different lunches here so my daughter is keeping the switch awake!!!

I got all of mine sold and my daughter got hers done eventually after a few connection errors on her side. Thanks so much.

I got all of mine sold and my daughter got hers done eventually after a few connection errors on her side. Thanks so much.

Glad ye got sorted. I'm so sorry I only saw her in game messages now. I wasn't intentionally ignoring her!! She's welcome back any time

I just added my own details to the boards Google doc, and sent you a freind request.

jogdish wrote: »
    I just added my own details to the boards Google doc, and sent you a freind request.

Sorry never saw it! I'm open cos trading on nookazon so my code is FH5WG. But will add you as a friend too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Sorry never saw it! I'm open cos trading on nookazon so my code is FH5WG. But will add you as a friend too!

Completely unrelated to turnips but I have a question about how to use Nookazon!!

So I want to get a few Mom's plushies. I see the ones for offer but they mostly say Make and Offer, what kind of offer would you do? If they say they accept bells you just offer near enough the average price? Most seem to want nook tickets...I just hate standing at the machine to get them but also I don't know how many to offer?

Completely unrelated to turnips but I have a question about how to use Nookazon!!

So I want to get a few Mom's plushies. I see the ones for offer but they mostly say Make and Offer, what kind of offer would you do? If they say they accept bells you just offer near enough the average price? Most seem to want nook tickets...I just hate standing at the machine to get them but also I don't know how many to offer?

I generally see if anyone else has made an offer n if I really want the item offer 1 or 2 more or make a similar offer on another listing. The mom plushies can be customised too so don't worry about just going for the ones u want. Also if u lowball they'll often come back with a counter offer too...

If anyone forgot to sell they buying for 192 on my island, let me know if you need to sell.

Bought turnips today for the first time in weeks, also my daughter bought some for the first time so should anyone here get a decent price I'd love to be able to get hers sold.

She's on the hunt again this week, just herself because I got my healthy bank balance back last week. If anyone has a decent price (above 300) at any stage could you let me know and I'll send her over?

Any decent spikes today folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Chiarrai92

199 on my island atm if anyone wants to sell?

Anything decent predicted this week?

I most likely have a large spike 218-648 this afternoon. It could be a small spike 199-218 tho 😅

Il probably open the island for abit around 1pm and again in the evening

My island is on a increadible run in 6 weeks had 1 decreasing and 3 large spikes and 2 small spikes

Chiarrai92 wrote: »
    I most likely have a large spike 218-648 this afternoon. It could be a small spike 199-218 tho ��

Il probably open the island for abit around 1pm and again in the evening

My island is on a increadible run in 6 weeks had 1 decreasing and 3 large spikes and 2 small spikes

How is it looking this afternoon?

Sorry something poped up

568. Il open now for a while and il open around 7pmish

Open to friends now. Feel free to take any recipe you dont have

• Advertisement

Sorry something poped up

568. Il open now for a while and il open around 7pmish

Open to friends now. Feel free to take any recipe you dont have

Could I get a dodo for my daughter to use? Is it OK if she does a couple of trips?

Could I get a dodo for my daughter to use? Is it OK if she does a couple of trips?

Yep il sort that now. Gimme afew

Yep il sort that now. Gimme afew

Thanks a million, she'll leave me alone then for a few weeks.

D0BM6

Sure she can take as many trips as required 😄

Il leave it open for 20/30 mins. Then il have to go back to work

Edit: Closed til 7pm!!

Anyone want to sell this evening?

Thanks so much for opening up earlier. Her bank is now over 6m bells so she can stop hitting me up for "loans" for a few weeks.

519 here today if anyone missed out yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

593 bells this evening on my island

• Registered Users Posts: 6,589 ✭✭✭SteM

The young lad bought turnips for 102 last Sunday and then ignored the ge all week, they're at 41 now. Anyone got an island I can sell them at so it's not a complete loss?

• Advertisement

SteM wrote: »
    The young lad bought turnips for 102 last Sunday and then ignored the ge all week, they're at 41 now. Anyone got an island I can sell them at so it's not a complete loss?

Buying for 130 on my island, let me know if he wants to come over.

Advertisement