Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide - Game of Thrones Greatest Character

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And finally, thankfully - duffman pushes Osha across the line, but not before Lysa got in a few blows. 6-3 the scoreline.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Match 23:

Two brothers in arms battle for your affections (and votes) next, the bastard won the first round in the show, will it be different here?

Grenn

450?cb=20130122151121

VS

Jon Snow

220px-Jon_Snow_Season_8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Grenn as a protest vote against those who voted out Sansa and tried to vote out Tormund, amongst some other silly votes earlier on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Probably the biggest mismatch so far. Jon Snow - if this show has one hero it’s him.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have no idea who Grenn is. Vote for the Snowman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Jon Snow as a protest vote against Burton!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Grenn as a protest against those who wanted to keep Sansa.

Ah I love these contests :D

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

Jon Snow - as a protest against the protests.

Collie D wrote: »
    Probably the biggest mismatch so far. Jon Snow - if this show has one hero it’s him.

giphy.gif

People in the show who were much more heroic and did more than Jon "does f**king nothing" Snow: Davos, Jaime, Sansa, Tyrion, Varys, Littlefinger, Arya, Ned, Walder Frey, Melisandre, Stannis, Arya, The Hound, Tormund, Brienne, Hodor, Sam, Edd, Grenn, Cersei, Joffrey, Tommen, Margery, Olenna, Bronn, Pod, Ygritte, Jorah, Theon, and several others.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

People in the show who were much more heroic and did more than Jon "does f**king nothing" Snow: Davos, Jaime, Sansa, Tyrion, Varys, Littlefinger, Arya, Ned, Walder Frey, Melisandre, Stannis, Arya, The Hound, Tormund, Brienne, Hodor, Sam, Edd, Grenn, Cersei, Joffrey, Tommen, Margery, Olenna, Bronn, Pod, Ygritte, Jorah, Theon, and several others.

...in your opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

giphy.gif

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493be90040dc8e2196ef417ed0316c6ca649225b83e0&rid=giphy.gif

...in your opinion

Obviously, but perhaps my opinion is right one... ;)

giphy.gif

Brad the Builder or whatever his f*cking name was

It's Grenn, just say Grenn

Obviously, but perhaps my opinion is right one... ;)

giphy.gif

Not in a Grenn v Jon Snow match.

I think you're looking for the Worst Song Contest thread :P

Jon Snow currently leads 4-2, this contest expires at 20.35

Necro wrote: »
    I think you're looking for the Worst Song Contest thread :P

Eh no, remember when they nicknamed Grenn, Brad The Builder in Season 1? Clearly a vote for Grenn there...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Jon Snow ftw how is there even two protest votes in this one!

Grenn, ****est night watchman with a name

• Advertisement

Not in a Grenn v Jon Snow match.

Jon sat on the f**king fence while everyone else got sh*t done, and he was completely irrelevant in the end...

Grenn was a f**king legend, who died a hero. Have a bit of respect!

giphy.gif

Well... he did kill Dany, that may garner him some bonus points from LeVar :P

Well... he did kill Dany, that may garner him some bonus points from LeVar :P

Took his sweet f**king time. Only did it after he let Varys be executed. What a tw@t. No brownie points for Jon Snow for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Snow for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

John Snow a character central to the whitewalkers story,son of Rhaegar and Lyanna.A targaryan.

Slayer of the mother of dragons.I could bore others with further justifications...

Loved the guy.

Give me any old little reason folks and your votes will be counted :)

Maybe the way the stab wounds accentuate his complexion, or the way his hair flows in a strong breeze :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Give me any old little reason folks and your votes will be counted :)

Maybe the way the stab wounds accentuate his complexion, or the way his hair flows in a strong breeze :P

Boo urns!! Snow because he did want to do the right thing, most of the time.

Boo urns!! Snow because he did want to do the right thing, most of the time.

Shame he did very little of anything so, isn't it? :rolleyes:

;)

And with Lady Haywire's vote, Jon Snow advances to Round 2. We shall call this the Battle of the Protest... votes. 6-2 the final score

• Advertisement

Match 24:

If there was ever a 'physical' mismatch this was it.

That being said, mind over matter and it's a very different story. Which way will y'all vote though?

Margaery Tyrell

MargaeryTyrell.jpg

VS

Gregor Clegane AKA The Mountain

220px-Gregor_Clegane-The_Mountain-Haf%C3%BE%C3%B3r_J%C3%BAl%C3%ADus_Bj%C3%B6rnsson.jpg

Advertisement