Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance on Mens Seaweed based skincare

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Mine arrived today.

Not surprised seaweed based skin care smells of seaweed

What if we all start getting attacked by seagulls?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Placed order for €34 hope all OK but also i hope I'm helping them out as i was doomed in 2007. to the tune of €90000 i know its a bargain saves me ordering over priced gunk from AMAZON I just hope im helping a struggling business clearing a stock that obviously has a sell by date. They will be a lot more so help them clear there stock at least they have a chance of starting again I DID NOT Sadly.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,293 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

sabat wrote: »
    What if we all start getting attacked by seagulls?

embrace the decoration

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Delivered by Fastway today, thanks OP, young son very happy.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

got mine today too speedy delivery no probs...and all you slammin poor ol'Fastway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 geronimo123

Hi there, got my delivery last week - no issue with Fastway couriers. A bit disappointed with the products to be honest...I thought it would smell more like Seavite. They are good value in that I bought €680 worth of stock for €100 and I know will use it, but I feel the stock may be close to the expiry date / may have been sitting in storage for a while. The packaging looks good and I had seen the products before in shops (they were very pricey!), I just wouldn't give it as a gift as originally planned - I'd suggest just buy a small amount first and see what you think...

They are good value in that I bought €680 worth of stock for €100 and I know will use it,.

don't give me that you'll sell it down the market ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinbird

I bought €680 worth of stock for €100 and I know will use it, but I feel the stock may be close to the expiry date ...

So you will use €680 worth of seaweed products that are close to expiry date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

What's wrong if they're past expiry date

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinbird

Andrew00 wrote: »
    What's wrong if they're past expiry date

Assume they will smell even more seaweedy and be less effective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

dball wrote: »
    FREE shipping on all orders within IRE & UK - just enter SHIP4FREE at checkout!

If you use that, it cancels the original STOCKGIVEAWAY code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Scrub wasnt bad, facewash was really nice. Holy jesus the post shave balm is rotten, smells like the bottom of a fishmongers bin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭recyclops

after using the bodywash, scrub and facewash. I have decided to buy more of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

Anyone manage to get the free shipping working in conjunction with the discount code, If spending under €50?

A few have claimed above to have done it, I can't seem to get it to work though.

I add products at the full price so it's over €50, the apply the discount code which brings it back down to under €50 again and then when I try to pay it tells free shipping is now invalid, which is fair enough.

But a few here seem to have got it working, is there some trick or knack to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Morby wrote: »
    Anyone manage to get the free shipping working in conjunction with the discount code, If spending under €50?

A few have claimed above to have done it, I can't seem to get it to work though.

I add products at the full price so it's over €50, the apply the discount code which brings it back down to under €50 again and then when I try to pay it tells free shipping is now invalid, which is fair enough.

But a few here seem to have got it working, is there some trick or knack to this?
    yes - clear your cart and possible clear the cache too.

Start again. Enter the STOCKGIVEAWAY code and apply it BEFORE you start entering your address details

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

Morby wrote: »

Think you only get free shipping if order is over 50 after discount, at least for me that's the only way i could get free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

Made 2 different orders. The second one (travel set) was delivered yesterday morning. No sign of the first order although the tracking is saying it's delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Cosmetics such as face cream, shower gels etc once unopened will stay in good condition for a few years.

It's only when they are opened do they start degradation.

9-12 months from opening is considered normal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Got an email yesterday saying my order was on its way and listed everything I'd ordered (5 items).
    Then an email this morning telling me I'd been refunded for the Travel Gift set (which in fairness I immediately was) followed by a note letting me know they were out of stock but they might get more in in a few days. And my order would dispatch today...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

fryup wrote: »
    got mine today too speedy delivery no probs...and all you slammin poor ol'Fastway

They delivered mine at nearly 10pm! They're mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

mcgovern wrote: »
    Got an email yesterday saying my order was on its way and listed everything I'd ordered (5 items).
    Then an email this morning telling me I'd been refunded for the Travel Gift set (which in fairness I immediately was) followed by a note letting me know they were out of stock but they might get more in in a few days. And my order would dispatch today...

Yep got same message
    But reluctant to reorder as I’ll have to pay for delivery again

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

mcgovern wrote: »

Got same email, they will refund me but now also charge me shipping as it brings my order under 50, my original order was 51 so shipping was free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

^ same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

CWF wrote: »
    They delivered mine at nearly 10pm! They're mad

They, and every other delivery driver/courier in the country, are rushed off their feet.

According to a courier I know they are doing 50-60% more deliveries currently than they normally would around Christmas.

DPD are even advertising they fact that they have recruited more staff.

^^^^^^^^^^^

every cloud..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Now I know why the company was doing a clearance and going bust!

The products are horrific, overpriced and smell awful
    I got the balm and face scrub-I've used Seaweed based/extract moisturisers and washes for a long time and these products feel nothing like them- in using the face scrub, the fragrance is so unpleasant that it actually causes me to hold my breath until its thoroughly washed off

Can't believe NEUU lasted for so long, selling such below par products- Disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭WengerOutIn

Got mine, two sets of moisturizer and shower wash. Believe it or not folks, it does smell like seaweed. So for the poor amadans expecting floral scent of a honey bee on the wing, lower the oul expectations!
    Its nice, but it smells like seaweed. Bit like ronseal, does what it says on the tin.
    Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Got mine, two sets of moisturizer and shower wash. Believe it or not folks, it does smell like seaweed. So for the poor amadans expecting floral scent of a honey bee on the wing, lower the oul expectations!
    Its nice, but it smells like seaweed. Bit like ronseal, does what it says on the tin.
    Thanks OP!

oh yeah, i remember that ronseal ad, t'riffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭ablelocks

youngblood wrote: »
    Now I know why the company was doing a clearance and going bust!

The products are horrific, overpriced and smell awful
    I got the balm and face scrub-I've used Seaweed based/extract moisturisers and washes for a long time and these products feel nothing like them- in using the face scrub, the fragrance is so unpleasant that it actually causes me to hold my breath until its thoroughly washed off

Can't believe NEUU lasted for so long, selling such below par products- Disappointed

I'm really happy with it. I got the face wash, scrub, shaving gel - well impressed with this, pea sized amount will give full face lather using a brush, after shave balm and moisturizer. thought the fragrance was neutral to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭ibrahimovic

yeah i liked mine, facewash feels quality and silky ont the skin

Advertisement