Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance on Mens Seaweed based skincare

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭IHateNewShoes

Anyone have any experience with these?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

€42 moisturizers?! It won't let me enter coupon code without setting up an account. Prefer not to bother doing that without some idea of discounted prices

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

123654789 wrote: »
    €42 moisturizers?! It won't let me enter coupon code without setting up an account. Prefer not to bother doing that without some idea of discounted prices

i just ordered stuff, no need to set up an account? 42 euro moisturiser is €6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Bought the whole collection €31.75 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Has anyone noticed if you try to use free posting code it negates the main discount ???

• Advertisement

SheroP wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed if you try to use free posting code it negates the main discount ???

if you spend over 50 you get free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

ablelocks wrote: »
    i just ordered stuff, no need to set up an account? 42 euro moisturiser is €6.30

Thanks, must be me. I just get this:

Subtotal €42.00
    Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout

The next page looks for account log in or Contact information. No box for promo code yet. That's a good price though, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

I got the face scrub and facewash last week, both delivered for €13. Really happy with them, great product and well worth the price. If they had any ladies products left I'd be going back to stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

123654789 wrote: »
    Thanks, must be me. I just get this:

Subtotal €42.00
    Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout

The next page looks for account log in or Contact information. No box for promo code yet. That's a good price though, thanks

When you click buy now on moisturiser, then click cart in the top right, you should be in your basket now, then click check out, when next page loads on the right hand side of the page under your item you should see a box saying gift card or discount code. Enter the code there. the left side of page has shipping details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Do i need seaweed skincare products,no.

Did i just buy seaweed skincare products because i got €128 off,yes.

I really need to stop looking at this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

ENTER 'SHIP4FREE' AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS IN IRELAND & UK

which I didn't see before checking out but it might help someone else.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

dennispenn wrote: »
    ENTER 'SHIP4FREE' AT CHECKOUT FOR FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS IN IRELAND & UK

which I didn't see before checking out but it might help someone else.

Only one code works, either the one in the OP or SHIP4FREE. If you choose the former P&P is 5.95, but the products are massively discounted. If you choose SHIP4FREE postage is free but the products are full price.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bought a big clatter of stuff for partner's son who has a birthday coming. Depending on what it smells like, us ladies might give it a lash too. Thanks Heuston14

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinbird

Do i need seaweed skincare products,no.

Did i just buy seaweed skincare products because i got €128 off,yes.

I really need to stop looking at this forum.

If anyone thinks that covid 19 will lead to less materialism then they are sadly mistaken. It will just lead to more people buying stuff like seaweed products on the internet. Ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Cheers OP, pity the moisturiser is sold out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Just bought some there. I hadn't heard of the company, but seems to be a recently established Limerick company. I hope this sale helps them with cashflow to get through these tough times.

Nice one, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Got the lot for like 30 quid :pac: never really use stuff like this but the shave gel would want to be something special for €24

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gomara

Everything bar the moisturiser delivered for 32 can’t be bad thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

€35 spent on loads of stuff.

I've a bloody beard!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Shave Gel (100ml) - €3.60
    Hair & Body Wash (200ml) - €4.05
    Post Shave Balm (75ml)- €4.50.
    Face Scrub - €4.20
    Face Wash - €3.15
    Gift Set (Shave Gel, Balm, Body Wash)(3x75ml)- €6.00

Shipping - €5.95

The travel set is great value. The balm is the same size as the stand alone balm, and the shave gel is only 25ml less.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Well they're making a few quid off us at least, I hope it helps them.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Amazing what we are looking at buying on lockdown, had the lot in my basket and then realised I was just getting notions. :D

Probably will cost you less buying this stuff than chemical infused ****e in the supermarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Lads where do you enter the coupon code?

Edit: found it

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Essence of Fishing Trawler was reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭fran38

Got 230 of an order for 40 snots. Unreal.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Amazing what we are looking at buying on lockdown, had the lot in my basket and then realised I was just getting notions. :D

notional lotions are allowed in times of crisis.,

• Registered Users Posts: 33,150 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

No wonder they are shutting down with those rrp's.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

robinbird wrote: »
    If anyone thinks that covid 19 will lead to less materialism then they are sadly mistaken. It will just lead to more people buying stuff like seaweed products on the internet. Ordered.

ya but seaweed is hippy territory kinda like hemp products ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Hope their isn't anything fishy going on here.

Can't wait to slap a bit of Irish seaweed on my raw cheeks.

Advertisement