Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purge 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Write it in bold and you have a deal

I keep putting my name forward for After Hours mod, and I keep getting overtaken by better candidates. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

I keep putting my name forward for After Hours mod, and I keep getting overtaken by better candidates. :(

Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I must put my name down for the next round.
    I reckon everyone from the pro wrestling forum will vote for me :pac:

Including one user who "installed a script to block my posts" :pac: (if such a thing exists of course lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Pro wrestling forum? I think I'm banned from there. The man children that run the place didn't like me pointing out that their hobby of looking at greased up roid heads was more than a bit weird. Any man who likes wrestling has some deep seated sexual deviancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Come on guys. No taking digs at other forums. There is enough hate in AH to go around.

• Advertisement

Pro wrestling forum? I think I'm banned from there. The man children that run the place didn't like me pointing out that their hobby of looking at greased up roid heads was more than a bit weird. Any man who likes wrestling has some deep seated sexual deviancy.

That's not entirely fair :)
    Thing about pro wrestling is that there is nothing like it in the world (a good thing) and also there are enough reasons not to like it. Like anything else. (WWE can be quite boring)

But it being fake or as you say men watching muscular bodies aren't really valid ones. We all like different things. I personally don't get the appeal of cricket. I think it's boring. But millions like it. We all have different tastes.

I am currently on a ban from the pro wrestling forum to be totally transparent. So trying not to be biased. However I noticed there is a bit of group mentality there. You can't really be outspoken with certain things. Even tho this is meant to be a discussion board. Go figure.

**Edit**
    Didn't see Ken's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

I see a lot of candidates haven't posted here, is it there tactic that I don't post I won't get voted.
    Bunch of pussies.
    They should be banned for not participating.
    Cowards.

Come at me bro!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Notdeco wrote: »
    Thank you for the vote. And remember vote early, vote often.

tenor.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I’m going to vote for Pintman Paddy Losty, EmmettSpiceland and JohnnyFlash

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I’m going to vote for Pintman Paddy Losty, EmmettSpiceland and JohnnyFlash

You can only vote for one. So either you’re insinuating they’re all the same person or you don’t get how this “works”.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    You just "Woke" me up. My name is Khabib...
    Khabib Hogan.

You can only vote for one. So either you’re insinuating they’re all the same person or you don’t get how this “works”.

He did multi account last week after he was banned, so who knows...

This is it wrote: »
    He did multi account last week after he was banned, so who knows...

Prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

That's not entirely fair :)
    Thing about pro wrestling is that there is nothing like it in the world (a good thing) and also there are enough reasons not to like it. Like anything else. (WWE can be quite boring)

But it being fake or as you say men watching muscular bodies aren't really valid ones. We all like different things. I personally don't get the appeal of cricket. I think it's boring. But millions like it. We all have different tastes.

I am currently on a ban from the pro wrestling forum to be totally transparent. So trying not to be biased. However I noticed there is a bit of group mentality there. You can't really be outspoken with certain things. Even tho this is meant to be a discussion board. Go figure.

**Edit**
    Didn't see Ken's post.
    The example you used of something more boring than WWE is cricket?? Not exactly a high fecking bar..

Looks like you’re the one who doesn’t “get it.”

Should have remembered you’re not one for clever wordplay. You like funny pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

So I'm thinking for next weekend, royal rumble. Get 25 people. Run the poll for a few(3) hours. After the 4 hours anyone on 0 gets eliminated. Let the poll run a few more hours and the bottom 2-4 people get eliminated. Keep going like that till we are down to 2 or 3. You wouldn't be allowed vote for yourself. For that reason voters choices will be visible for the first few rounds but only mods and admins will see them.

Very open to suggestions.

Prove it.

Jaysus, I can't do that. This is an anonymous forum, I couldn't possibly "risk anything to reveal my identity", as a "wise" man once said.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

tenor.gif

Well , it's not Deco anyway ...

Or is it ..

Ficheall wrote: »
    The example you used of something more boring than WWE is cricket?? Not exactly a high fecking bar..

Haha. Yeah.
    Not really a good example. But hey people like cricket. So whatever floats a person's boat.

This is it wrote: »
    Jaysus, I can't do that. This is an anonymous forum, I couldn't possibly "risk anything to reveal my identity", as a "wise" man once said.

But you are insinuating that you have some sort of inside information proving that I have multiple accounts. It would be fair to assume then that this comes from moderators leaking private information about users to you.

• Advertisement

Should have remembered you’re not one for clever wordplay.

Ok Broke Hogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The best thing about these threads is the gossip and bitching.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well , it's not Deco anyway ...

Or is it ..
    :) it's not deco

But you are insinuating that you have some sort of inside information proving that I have multiple accounts. It would be fair to assume then that this comes from moderators leaking private information about users to you.

;)

You can assume all you want, my lips are zipped. Until the orgy anyway.

The best thing about these threads is the gossip and bitching.

The only reason I'm here :)

"paranoid" much?

Ok Broke Hogan.

Hey remember when I just said something witty and you weren’t able to get it? It flew right over your head and you thought you could use it for yet another jibe at me. Another swing, another miss from crisp guy. How embarrassing.

Hey remember when I just said something witty and you weren’t able to get it? It flew right over your head and you thought you could use it for yet another jibe at me. Another swing, another miss from crisp guy. How embarrassing.

Fight! Fight! Fight! :pac:

Hey remember when I said something witty.

No, nobody does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lads, the sexual tension between ye is magnetic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement