Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purge 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Considering the laughable "moderation" team comprises of half-arsed volunteers, I have no doubt the security department of this website is made up transition year students who chose between this and doing an ECDL course.

Indeed, I noticed that this website was down for about half an hour earlier. Probably hacked by data spies looking to committed acts of mass identity theft. How could anyone criticise me for the evasion of posting sensitive personal information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The poll is now live and will close in 24 hours(give a minute or 2).

The poll is live. Vote for whom you would like to get a one day ban. Poll closes in 24 hours(give or take a minute or 2).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Let The Battle Commence .....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

What are we voting for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

"Woke wrote:
    How could anyone criticise me for the evasion of posting sensitive personal information

Cos we know you never donated, you tight cnut ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think Seph's purge should be to stop posting anything cat related for a full week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Considering the laughable "moderation" team comprises of half-arsed volunteers, I have no doubt the security department of this website is made up transition year students who chose between this and doing an ECDL course.

no professionally paid moderators would tolerate the abuse shoveled out on this site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Cos we know you never donated, you tight cnut ya.
    A scurrilous accusation and one I deny emphatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I think Seph's purge should be to stop posting anything cat related for a full week.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I object! Ban Ted, Ted banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Woke Hogan wrote: »

Indeed, I noticed that this website was down for about half an hour earlier. Probably hacked by data spies looking to committed acts of mass identity theft. How could anyone criticise me for the evasion of posting sensitive personal information

:rolleyes:

I heard the mods are paid by the Chinese government.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

I want to vote for Woke, he keeps posting here but is not On the list.

Change the list of 25 to a list of 25 woke hogans.
    Thanks.

What are we voting for?

Sorry just saw it now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Did my distopian duty

Death to MING

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’m ready

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Deja Boo wrote: »
    :eek: a lynching? :eek:

Now a Beasty top 25 troll posts from prison would be funny! :D

there were one or two with gordon that I remember...

what ever happened gordon? he was great craic

what ever happened gordon? he was great craic

After 6000 or so years St.Peter went rouge and was letting too many undesirables in to heaven, so Boards head office(with the permission of our Chinese overlords) allowed him to go temporarily.

Legend has it his second coming will be to ban Scanlas's 1 millionth rereg account.

I do well to get banned all by myself I don’t need no help

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€25 donation by winner to ban anyone they want for 24 hours maybe next week's stipulation

€100 to permaban :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Can I vote more than once? And are they really confidential?

I would prefer that Aint Eazy Being Cheezy, Montage of Feck, JohnnyFlash, Insect Overlord, EmmetSpiceland, Quantum Erasure, fryup, Sephiroth_dude, KathleenGrant, Better Than Christ, BuileBeag, Mr.Crinklewood, Stheno, Deebles McBeebles, Ficheall, Church on Tuesday, Wuff Wuff, Mam of 4, Dogg Munde, Persepoly, RobertKK, retro:electro, Leg End Reject & Notdeco didn't know I voted for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I do well to get banned all by myself I don’t need no help

Thieving cow deserves to be banned :p

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Guy Person wrote: »

I would prefer that Aint Eazy Being Cheezy, Montage of Feck, JohnnyFlash, Insect Overlord, EmmetSpiceland, Quantum Erasure, fryup, Sephiroth_dude, KathleenGrant, Better Than Christ, BuileBeag, Mr.Crinklewood, Stheno, Deebles McBeebles, Ficheall, Church on Tuesday, Wuff Wuff, Mam of 4, Dogg Munde, Persepoly, RobertKK, retro:electro, Leg End Reject & Notdeco didn't know I voted for them.
    The Mods pm the poster you voted for with your user name

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I’d consider an alternative career to comedy if I were you, amigo.

Every joke needs a fall-guy. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

It's not as much fun when the overwhelming majority of the contestants are decent posters.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Thieving cow deserves to be banned :p

Excuse me get to work sis my jokes won’t write themselves

Guy Person wrote: »

Why does Guy Person get a vote when he hadn't the balls to join himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

It's not as much fun when the overwhelming majority of the contestants are decent posters.

ban me, for the craic like. I really want to win this, It'll be the first thing i've ever won in my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Why does Guy Person get a vote when he hadn't the balls to join himself?
    Because I was busy for the entire six hours it took to actually fill the game up with people. I left one name out of that list and I'm glad it wasn't you Kathleen. I left Pintman out because he is the best poster on this website. The man is all class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

ban me, for the craic like. I really want to win this, It'll be the first thing i've ever won in my life

I said majority, not all.

My vote has already winged its way to a more deserving candidate, sorry. :pac:

• Advertisement

Anyone who votes for me is getting a kick in the vagina. And if you don’t have a vagina, you will by the time I’m finished with you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement