Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purge 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Guy Person wrote: »
    Because I was busy for the entire six hours it took to actually fill the game up with people. I left one name out of that list and I'm glad it wasn't you Kathleen. I left Pintman out because he is the best poster on this website. The man is all class.

Oh blah blah blah. I'm so busy, I have a life, I have things to do. I'm not believing it Guy for one minute. I think you are chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I'm on a list that people vote for....this is a good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Oh blah blah blah. I'm so busy, I have a life, I have things to do. I'm not believing it Guy for one minute. I think you are chicken.
    Ah I'd prefer the term shít stirrer rather than chicken. Name calling like that is just sad you oul slag. You have secured my vote.

Ah I'd prefer the term shít stirrer rather than chicken. Name calling like that is just sad you oul slag. You have secured my vote.

I know you are trying to make a point but all I can read is bok bok bok bok bok

Vote away. I'm not worried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

It's a shame it's an anonymous poll.

Show your faces, you cowards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Ken. wrote: »
    After 6000 or so years St.Peter went rouge and was letting too many undesirables in to heaven, so Boards head office(with the permission of our Chinese overlords) allowed him to go temporarily.

Legend has it his second coming will be to ban Scanlas's 1 millionth rereg account.

Did he go “rouge” with embarrassment reading this post?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Keep up the sexual tension guys this is all very good. Kathleen you get 100% as per, Guy we need a bit more. More

giphy.gif

And action!

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Because I was busy for the entire six hours it took to actually fill the game up with people. I left one name out of that list and I'm glad it wasn't you Kathleen. I left Pintman out because he is the best poster on this website. The man is all class.
    Is this code, this is code right?

So you want us to vote for Pintman?

I've got yourback.

Keep up the sexual tension guys this is all very good. Kathleen you get 100% as per, Guy we need a bit more. More

giphy.gif

And action!

Well he is voting for me so he is off my list. Well actually both my lists.

Anyone who votes for me is getting a kick in the vagina. And if you don’t have a vagina, you will by the time I’m finished with you

There's one person on that list I'm almost certain has a vagina, maybe even several, in a box under his bed.

• Advertisement

There's one person on that list I'm almost certain has a vagina, maybe even several, in a box under his bed.
    Who are you calling a pussy, ya pussy!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,353 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I wonder is anyone "doing a woke" this week?

I can’t imagine many people can handle the kind of scrutiny I can. I had about ten lads in here last week trying to slag me off and I batted them all off with aplomb. No bother to me. Easy as pie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

2 people on 7 votes, one totally unexpected and 3 people on 3. 6 still on 0.

Well, I didn’t want to say. But, in honour of my nomination, where I nominated myself; I have donated a tenner to a non-profit organisation. I won't be providing any evidence in the interest of maintaining my anonymity.

I hope you can all learn a little something from my magnanimity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Can I vote more than once? And are they really confidential?

I would prefer that Aint Eazy Being Cheezy, Montage of Feck, JohnnyFlash, Insect Overlord, EmmetSpiceland, Quantum Erasure, fryup, Sephiroth_dude, KathleenGrant, Better Than Christ, BuileBeag, Mr.Crinklewood, Stheno, Deebles McBeebles, Ficheall, Church on Tuesday, Wuff Wuff, Mam of 4, Dogg Munde, Persepoly, RobertKK, retro:electro, Leg End Reject & Notdeco didn't know I voted for them.

It's OK Guy, you do what you gotta do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I can’t imagine many people can handle the kind of scrutiny I can. I had about ten lads in here last week trying to slag me off and I batted them all off with aplomb. No bother to me. Easy as pie.

She means pretending to donate to charity. It's now known as "doing a Woke".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I voted for Persepoly because she is a bitch :p

Ya batted yourself off, no one else. Time to wake up woke

More like you batted your plumbs off to the image of ten lads woke get real

• Advertisement

This is it wrote: »

Well I’ve never pretended to donate to charity so that’s inaccurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,353 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This is it wrote: »

Well that and running away with the competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Sound so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Well I’ve never pretended to donate to charity so that’s inaccurate.

_0v2-Sxk_400x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Well that and running away with the competition!

“Running” his mouth off too!

The tide is turning…

2 people on 7 votes, one totally unexpected and 3 people on 3. 6 still on 0.

Unexpected or “Unexpected”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Unexpected or “Unexpected”

Unexpected I can't believe the person is even in the running.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

i thought this was meant to be a bit of craic? ban me now

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can this runaway leader hold on until the end though.

That is the question.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Unexpected I can't believe the person is even in the running.

Oh come on now, Deebles has had this coming.

The tide is turning…

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement