Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purge 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Would you look at this. Poor woke can't fight his own battles.
    Ah you should stop this now, cos if you keep this up you will get Woke posters voting for you. Don't think you can handle those 4 votes.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This is it wrote: »
    Much closer this week! A lot more clowns on the list I suppose.

It's good that it's close, it adds to the intrigue and people might be more careful with their vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Would you look at this. Poor woke can't fight his own battles.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO .. WHEN THE 24 INCH PYTHONS OF B.A._BARACUS RUN WILD ON YOU!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO .. WHEN THE 24 INCH PYTHONS OF B.A._BARACUS RUN WILD ON YOU!!!!!

Get on a plane. Check mate pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭This is it

It's good that it's close, it adds to the intrigue and people might be more careful with their vote.

I was full sure I "voted" the winner, maybe not the case now which would be a "surprise"!

• Advertisement

Say my prayers and take my vitamins??

*sniggers*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Say my prayers and take my vitamins??

Exactly.

Then I'll shag someone's wife and he'll record it. A big long court battle will ensue :pac:

Maybe some racist words will be thrown in there to boot.... Lol.

I was full sure I "voted" the winner, maybe not the case now which would be a "surprise"!

All these quotes have me worried, I like a poster who's rather partial to them.

Now look what ye did. All that racket has me a-woke. Have to navigate a minefield of discarded cans to reach the Ardennes aka the bathroom. Hopefully there are no snipers in the hallway.

• Advertisement

Quick poll, who do you think is in the lead, and who is safe?
    ( only candidates that have posted here, not the Cowards that are hiding)

Notdeco wrote: »

We probably shouldn't say ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,221 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I haven't voted yet, but after reading the thread the two i want to vote for aren't even on the list...

We probably shouldn't say ...

Ah go on...

Ah go on...

I think you're safe, that's all I'll say!

I "love" this "post" it made me "lol"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I never knew who Woke was, but after reading this thread I can see why he ran away with the competition last time. A contender for the most narcissistic AH poster, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I'm certainly safe. That's for sure. Has to be a toss up between Hogan and Omackeral.

One a bitter and vindictive old man. The other a neckbeard failed wannabe Garda. I'd say it's very very close.

Although if I had 3 votes id use them all on that pr1ck Hogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I'm certainly safe. That's for sure. Has to be a toss up between Hogan and Omackeral.

One a bitter and vindictive old man. The other a neckbeard failed wannabe Garda. I'd say it's very very close.

Although if I had 3 votes id use them all on that pr1ck Hogan.

Well considering both of those were in last week’s vote and not this one I’d say it’s a safe bet you’ll beat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If you are gonna do something be that anything even in your own imagination just to lord it over everyone/anyone and brag about it then you are truly a desperate desperate soul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ohhh...

So this isn't a dream.

I may have went too far....

The morning after challenging the league of filth can bring about many feelings of wanton shame but to know you at least tried is a feeling of inner hope or could be you're still stoned

Collie D wrote: »
    Well considering both of those were in last week’s vote and not this one I’d say it’s a safe bet you’ll beat them.

Ah thanks for pointing that out pal. Saw them bickering here and presumed they were in the competition.

Well if they aren't in it, im not sure who will win. Won't be this poster anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

I love this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I love this thread.

Sowing forum that way 》》》》》》

Ah thanks for pointing that out pal. Saw them bickering here and presumed they were in the competition.

Well if they aren't in it, im not sure who will win. Won't be this poster anyway.

The 25 listed in the poll are this week's pool so you gotta beat the other 24 for glory

Wishful drinking Padster, I tried that reverse psychology last week and had to settle for a place outside the medals.

Wishful drinking Padster, I tried that reverse psychology last week and had to settle for a place outside the medals.

Is the objective not to receive no votes? I voted for the person I like the least. There was quite a few on that list that I personally dislike a great deal so it was hard to narrow it down if I'm honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I don't know many on the list and those I know I don't dislike so I haven't a clue which way I'll vote.

• Advertisement

Whenever one of the mods wakes up from their stupor sorrounded by empty cans of energy drink after a marathon online gaming session can they post the results so far. Good lads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement