Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahv Lahn, De WashYerHandz Edition so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Nursing home deatths in de Yew Kay.

Siomething something Sinn Fein candidate corona virus.

Brenda power id a leaving cert parent so to speak.

Postponing exams is stressful on "young People"

s1ippy wrote: »
    Eh, seeing as the Ciara Kelly thread is closed, does anyone know why she isn't hosting today? :/

Edit: Oh it is Ciara, she just sounds completely different.

Side effect of the voirus?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,326 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

- yew-K under estimating deaths, shocking revelation that they have not included care homes ( who did not know this ???)
    - Mary Lou recovered, she hadn't gone away you know (edit: think it was Mary Lou they said, could be someone else !!!)
    - teachers cannot wurk during their holidays. they are flat out at the moment as it is
    - stress of the leaving cert

• Registered Users Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Liveline Text Poll.

The Leaving Certificate is overrated.

Text Yes or No to Joe.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

On twodaze show and dat.....but most likely not on twodaze show so to speak:

CV19 and de shocking revelation at Nooorsing Home Deaths were not being recorded in de Yew Kay - WHOY?

Every death is shocking.

De good news is Mary Lou has it sez he, den sez de good news is she'll be back to work so to speak next week.

Teachers will not be forced to work in July because Brenda Power is a parent so to speak.

De issue of de Leaving Cert stress is very, very, very stressful sez he. A man of so many words and dat.

• Advertisement

withless wrote: »
    Aha! you do have Skoiy Sports! Typical Joe.

I don't actually, hence WHOY I'm willing to give someone me voucher and dat.....I can't give it away it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Whacker Junior, rings in from the Bluebell Canal Bank.

"..i wuz sirposted to be going to Shagaluf after the leaving..."

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Nursing home deatths in de Yew Kay.

Siomething something Sinn Fein candidate corona virus.

Brenda power id a leaving cert parent so to speak.

Postponing exams is stressful on "young People"

To be fair, I can understand it being tough on de young peeple. I remember my own leaving cert (20 years later I still have the dreams), imagine it being your own LC and being told "It might be cancelled. No, it's in June, No, Maybe August, No possibly September, actually probably July".

To be fair, I can understand it being tough on de young peeple. I remember my own leaving cert (20 years later I still have the dreams), imagine it being your own LC and being told "It might be cancelled. No, it's in June, No, Maybe August, No possibly September, actually probably July".

I know. My daughter is going off the head over it. She was all geared up for it and has put in some serious work. She's even studying as we speak, so to speak. If they keep putting it off the momentum will be gone. I keep telling her everybody is in the same boat and she won't be at a disadvantage.

I don't actually, hence WHOY I'm willing to give someone me voucher and dat.....I can't give it away it seems!

Probably cos there's no sport going on at the minute.

• Advertisement

Probably cos there's no sport going on at the minute.

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

But they could take de voucher so to speak and use it when de sport comes back so to speak.

I know. My daughter is going off the head over it. She was all geared up for it and has put in some serious work. She's even studying as we speak, so to speak. If they keep putting it off the momentum will be gone. I keep telling her everybody is in the same boat and she won't be at a disadvantage.

Wat colour is de boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

CV19 and de shocking revelation at Nooorsing Home Deaths were not being recorded in de Yew Kay - WHOY?

Every death is shocking.

De good news is Mary Lou has it sez he, den sez de good news is she'll be back to work so to speak next week.

Teachers will not be forced to work in July because Brenda Power is a parent so to speak.

De issue of de Leaving Cert stress is very, very, very stressful sez he. A man of so many words and dat.

Really hoping the last 2 topics get some good airtime as there is potential to kick off but as we know it's more likely to be taking to someone who recently had a death in the family for over an hour.

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

But they could take de voucher so to speak and use it when de sport comes back so to speak.

You could head down to Moore street and try to flog it there !

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Really hoping the last 2 topics get some good airtime as there is potential to kick off but as we know it's more likely to be taking to someone who recently had a death in the family for over an hour.

"Stress is very, very stressful" - could be the next thread tile, though there'll be a lot of competition for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

dvcireland wrote: »
    Whacker Junior, rings in from the Bluebell Canal Bank.

"..i wuz sirposted to be going to Shagaluf after the leaving..."

When the ash cloud grounded the flights some years back so to speak the youth could have still gone to such locations as glorious Dollymount Beach for cans and royding, now that avenue is closed, such a hard life nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Every death is shocking.

I assume that Joe’s munchkins are trying to contact Mary Lou to get her to ring in and ‘talk to Joe’ ...............(as we know it’s a caller driven show).

Listening to de tranny about those blatantly refusing to comply, eg the couple who would give their names to the Gardaí. I feel evil thinking this, but I hope they get a miserable (not fatal) prolonged dose of de virus and have to be locked up in a boring place of detention pending full recovery. :(

Mary Lou seems to have had a fairly similar course of de voirus as meself.

Listening to de tranny about those blatantly refusing to comply, eg the couple who would give their names to the Gardaí. I feel evil thinking this, but I hope they get a miserable (not fatal) prolonged dose of de virus and have to be locked up in a boring place of detention pending full recovery. :(

Misread this initially and thought there was some of LGBTQ incident

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Mary Lou seems to have had a fairly similar course of de voirus as meself.

I’m not usually into conspiracy theories, but have yourself and Mary Lou ever been seen in the same place at the same time?;)

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Misread this initially and thought there was some of LGBTQ incident

Mr. Duffy doth call a radio either a wireless so to speak, or in de case of de Dubalin Bus Drivers and dat....a tranny.

So far neither Woke McDermott nor Jennifer Gannon have called in to complain about this. Yet.

Dorotty Duffy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Remarkable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

A piece already.

"How are you?"

I don't like the sound of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,193 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

DEATH! Where have you been?
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild