Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants open for takeaway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    Volcano Wings is open

That's tomorrows lunch sorted after work. One takeaway that might not be opening again is Stix on Nicholas St, talk around the area that they're closing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

cgaff wrote: »
    I know this thread hasn't been updated recently but needed to tell everyone that the Mogul Emperor is BACK! Not sure when exactly it reopened but definitely as of this past week it's been open for takeaway.

Happy with that, used Spice of India & Poppadom over the last few weeks & while ok it will be back to the Mogul this week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Russell's is also back for collections & delivery, Barfood Thursday to Sunday 4pm - 9pm & Sunday lunch 12pm - 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Honestly can’t see the attraction with that place. The most low grade wings you’d find in a restaurant anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Went to Peony Court last night and it was mental busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Jumbo Chinese takeaway at Groody Park is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

The Curry House, South Court Hotel

Marinaio Chipper and Pizza, Patrickswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭black & white

Papaz on Denmark St is open for delivery and collection

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is the Zweton in castletroy back open yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cgaff

Taikichi is reopening on the 14th according to their Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭greenkiwi1

Freddys Bistro open for pickup Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays.
    Starts this weekend.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Kyoto is open for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Z-We-Ton on Father Russell Road re-opening this Wednesday at 3pm for takeaway (collection) only.

They were open yesterday. They reopened last Monday according to their FB.

I deleted my Facebook so I miss out on these vital bits of information now.

I actually missed your post but was in Parkway yesterday and saw them open. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Does anybody know if the Chinese takeaway in Roxboro SC (Chinese Palace) is open for business? If so, do they only take cash or can you pay with a card

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

banjobongo wrote: »
    Does anybody know if the Chinese takeaway in Roxboro SC (Chinese Palace) is open for business? If so, do they only take cash or can you pay with a card

they are open, and they are still only taking cash

Chicken hut has returned

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭limerickabroad

Morrison's in Ballysimon have opened again, good to see . . . Phone in your order and collect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

angeldaisy wrote: »
    they are open, and they are still only taking cash

ok thanks!

Just had a very good fish & chips from JP Clarke’s, Bunratty. Included mushy peas, tartare sauce & a slice of lemon.

Will be back to try the rest of their takeout menu - was also nice to be able to use their outdoor sitting so the food was piping hot when eaten.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭pigtown

Is anyone doing takeaway pints?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Daisies wrote: »
    Kyoto is open for delivery.

Nearby, the Locke Bar's burger van is permanently stationed outside. I noticed Rossi's restaurant (the place that used to be Azur) had its door open so maybe it's doing takeaways/delivery too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Louche Lad wrote: »
    Nearby, the Locke Bar's burger van is permanently stationed outside. I noticed Rossi's restaurant (the place that used to be Azur) had its door open so maybe it's doing takeaways/delivery too.

They are, I was talking to the manager yesterday and he said they're very busy with it.

pigtown wrote: »

The Establishment on Bishops Quay had a sign out saying Beers, Cocktails & Shakes yesterday. They are also doing some food as well (halal). Do not know whether the beers are pints or bottles....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭adaminho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Collins in Dooradoyle, got a couple last night, heaven.

Finnegan's are starting today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

With 1 Fianna F councillor telling us the pints are gone off is the 2nd one trying to poison us?

I do hope the pubs open soon so that I can cut down the amount I’m drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭adaminho

twitter.com/mothermacspub/status/1267058914941698049

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Has anyone got a meal from one of the restaurants yet? I'm a little surprised by the prices. Considering the drive to collect, dishing it and washing up etc.. Theres very little difference to the sit down, if any in some cases. I know they still have overheads but im not inclined to pay it and I'm a big foodie.

• Advertisement

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Has anyone got a meal from one of the restaurants yet? I'm a little surprised by the prices. Considering the drive to collect, dishing it and washing up etc.. Theres very little difference to the sit down, if any in some cases. I know they still have overheads but im not inclined to pay it and I'm a big foodie.

I just saw Coqbull yesterday posted up two pizzas and wings for €35. Thought it was a bit of a rob. Again I fully understand they have over heads etc but I would of thought if they weren’t cooking the food they could surely offer a bit better value?

My biggest problem is I’ve thought myself how to cook a lot better over the last 8 weeks, i think the days of going out and handing 30 euro over for a steak are long gone.

Advertisement