Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me or have SF vanished?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Its a bit so so that SF only turned up when the public found them out. Some are probably very reluctant to bother if it was not for the orders from the top brigade pushing them about.

what are you on about? SF have been keeping the public informed all along - as I said earlier, just because the usual rags havent been slating them off doesnt mean SF disappeared anywhere. Terrible amount of ****e in these SF threads usually started by people who claim not to be shinners

• Registered Users Posts: 27,194 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

maccored wrote: »
    what are you on about? SF have been keeping the public informed all along - as I said earlier, just because the usual rags havent been slating them off doesnt mean SF disappeared anywhere. Terrible amount of ****e in these SF threads usually started by people who claim not to be shinners

It would be more accurate to state that Sinn Fein have been keeping the public misinformed all along.

An example was Mary-Lou's crass attempt at self-isolating against all HSE advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

She’s on 4fm now saying on the subject of protecting peoples income every worker must have €32,000 of their salary protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

blanch152 wrote: »
      It would be more accurate to state that Sinn Fein have been keeping the public misinformed all along.

An example was Mary-Lou's crass attempt at self-isolating against all HSE advice.

the HSE advise against staying at home? thats a new one. Are you one of those people populating the beaches and the parks in droves at the minute?

1. Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

DelaneyIn wrote: »
      She’s on 4fm now saying on the subject of protecting peoples income every worker must have €32,000 of their salary protected.

Sure it'd be better to have people lose their jobs, **** the economy and it'll be cheaper in the longrun eh? No - it wont be. Work has to be protected in order to make sure people have jobs to go to when we know what the story is ... doesnt seem like a bad idea. Leo is the one claiming we can get hoc when we need it

2. Advertisement
    3. Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭pgmcpq

Not read the entire thread, but I’m pretty sure that if SF were more “visible” the same people would be talking about “grandstanding”.

4. Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

blanch152 wrote: »

Blanch the green party leader is being attacked in another thread and not one post by you an alleged green party member/supporter.yet here you are posting away about Mary Lou yet again in a FG thread. How bizarre.

5. Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Raid the Apple account is the latest from Mary Lou...

6. Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Oh dear, bereft of ideas as per normal, she's scraping the barrell now. She really is LOUD and woeful :(

7. Registered Users Posts: 27,194 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

walshb wrote: »

What Apple account? The state doesn't have an Apple account.

The economic illiteracy of the woman never fails to surprise.

8. Advertisement
    9. Registered Users Posts: 27,194 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

smurgen wrote: »
      Blanch the green party leader is being attacked in another thread and not one post by you an alleged green party member/supporter.yet here you are posting away about Mary Lou yet again in a FG thread. How bizarre.

I am not a green party member. How bizarre of you to think that someone with my varied opinions could be in a single party.

I don't have to take part in threads unless I want to.

10. Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

:) - I love these threads. Its always the same handful giving out

11. Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

DelaneyIn wrote: »
      And raise that to 80,000 for Dessie Ellis

12. Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

walshb wrote: »

And the Irish Times, Labour Party are calling for it too. The Irish Times claim it’ll take up to 10 years before the appeal comes before the court.

13. Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

maccored wrote: »

the HSE advise against staying at home? thats a new one. Are you one of those people populating the beaches and the parks in droves at the minute?

Only when Nurse brings him for his daily walk to see the duckies

1. Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Mary Lou is on the news being an absolute gowl imo.

It's about us, we, our proposals, our ideas and what her and Pearse can do.

She's basically electioneering, it's got nothing to do with the crisis and she's doing nothing more than trying to keep Sinn Fein relevant

2. Registered Users Posts: 66,898 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Weepsie wrote: »

She's basically electioneering, it's got nothing to do with the crisis and she's doing nothing more than trying to keep Sinn Fein relevant

Did you write that before she started speaking...because it sounds like it.

Has to be one of the most obvious bot (FG bots) campaigns of all time on social media.

Everyone primed to say the same things, incredibly obvious.

3. Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Sultan_of_Ping

I think they're missing the obvious contribution SF can make.

We need to limit people congregating and there's certainly personalities in that party who have proven experience and capabilities at clearing places out in 15 minutes with just a call and a codeword!

4. Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Has to be one of the most obvious bot (FG bots) campaigns of all time on social media.

No, watched her entire interview.

Way off the mark on the fg thing too, can't stand them(or FF), never voted for them, never will. If you asked people who knew me, they'd tell you the general disdain I have for Leo etc

I'm just relaying based on what we said. It was entirely and not very subtley about how what Sinn Fein will/can/should do.

Token effort to make it sound like a bit of a all in this together, but it was not much.

5. Registered Users Posts: 66,898 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

No, watched her entire interview.

Way off the mark on the fg thing too, can't stand them(or FF), never voted for them, never will. If you asked people who knew me, they'd tell you the general disdain I have for Leo etc

I'm just relaying based on what we said. It was entirely and not very subtley about how what Sinn Fein will/can/should do.

Token effort to make it sound like a bit of a all in this together, but it was not much.

She was absolutely spot on that everyone should be represented and that now is an important time that there is oversight in government.

6. Advertisement
      7. Registered Users Posts: 7,220 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Has to be one of the most obvious bot campaigns of all time on social media.

The irony is strong in this one.

8. Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

She was absolutely spot on that everyone should be represented and that now is an important time that there is oversight in government.
        She really is an arsehole , she knows quite well the government has gone to the high Court to get the go ahead to use the money from the exchequer for this crisis, all this ****e she is taking credit for -her an Pearse coming up with a plan which is happening anyway. State of her trying to score points at this time.

9. Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

It's clear the new FG election cycle is in full swing.

10. Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

She's just a loud old windbag, better suited to selling bangers from under her shawl in Moore Street..

Can you imagine her as our Taoiseach :confused:

God save us if it ever happened.

I must say Leo and Co are playing a blinder, they are doing a very professional job with our reaction to the virus and they are ahead of the curve. God willing our Covid numbers will plateau and decline sooner rather than later.

11. Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

She's just a loud old windbag, better suited to selling bangers from under her shawl in Moore Street..

I must say Leo and Co are playing a blinder, they are doing a very professional job with our reaction to the virus and they are ahead of the curve. God willing our Covid numbers will plateau and decline sooner rather than later.

He's a joke. Hopefully we the Irish people pull together and save as many people as we can. And after that hopefully we can come to the polls again and bury Mr.5 Count caretaker taoiseach again.

12. Registered Users Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭threeball

She was out today talking ****e about using the Apple money without even though the money isn't ours and will be spread throughout EU countries if the case goes against Apple and ire land. Not to mention the fact that the US will put a huge drive on to bring businesses back on shore after coronavirus has died down. Piss off one of the only employers guaranteed to get up and running again afterwards.

She's a populist dunce.

13. Registered Users Posts: 66,898 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

threeball wrote: »
        She was out today talking ****e about using the Apple money without even though the money isn't ours and will be spread throughout EU countries if the case goes against Apple and ire land. Not to mention the fact that the US will put a huge drive on to bring businesses back on shore after coronavirus has died down. Piss off one of the only employers guaranteed to get up and running again afterwards.

She's a populist dunce.

The EU will decide the Apple case not Ireland. We will be owed a healthy amount of it if the EU decides to take the money. If they do decide to take it then Apple will have to accept that.
        Corporations have to fulfill their tax obligations like everybody else, they cannot hold countries to ransom.

14. Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

The EU will decide the Apple case not Ireland. We will be owed a healthy amount of it if the EU decides to take the money. If they do decide to take it then Apple will have to accept that.
        Corporations have to fulfill their tax obligations like everybody else, they cannot hold countries to ransom.

Yes so it’s not ours to spend , she knows that but also knows the Rubber head sheep that follow her will fall for anything she says and fully believe that is all our money to spend on free gaffs

15. Registered Users Posts: 66,898 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Yes so it’s not ours to spend , she knows that but also knows the Rubber head sheep that follow her will fall for anything she says and fully believe that is all our money to spend on free gaffs

Not what I was disputing.

BTW, the money is in 'our' account until such time as Apple win their 'appeal'.

Gas to see guys giving out about 'diesel laundering' when Apple are getting away with a much more audacious scam with the assistance of Leo and Co.

16. Advertisement
      17. Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Staying at safe houses.

This discussion has been closed.
      Advertisement