Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just One - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lock

That answer is....

right-green-button-light-flashing-correct-answer-round-metal-word-to-indicate-response-tally-your-score-31478360.jpg

Correct!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Oh thank God. That one was quite stressful. *breathes a sigh of relief*

Really fantastic clues there again team! All were genuinely brilliant. Who gave which clue?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Well played LeVar, glad to see you almost overthought it though ;)

I think I have em all

Boooooooo la var boooooooo

• Advertisement

Well played LeVar, glad to see you almost overthought it though ;)

It will be my downfall in the end I'm sure. :D

Boooooooo la var boooooooo

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

It will be my downfall in the end I'm sure. :D

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

If you keep duplicating clues though, I probably won't have to worry too much about The A Team... ;)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Think I know the other 3 but I had to check our teams one so good luck G&R!

• Advertisement

Well done again LeVar. We're flying now! :D

Really fantastic clues there again team! All were genuinely brilliant. Who gave which clue?

I was jaw. 'Key' was my first thought but I figured someone else would have submitted that and lockjaw was pretty much the only other thing I could think of. I wouldn't have made the connection with 'canal' at all, so it's just as well I wasn't guessing for this one!

I'm a bit confused. This is NOT A GUESS...

I know mine is either toilet roll or toilet. I feel like it's toilet roll but I think it can only be one word so I'm thinking toilet. But then the example given was Michael Jackson. So then it must be toilet roll....

Aaaaaahhh I'm freaking out!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I didn't get canal either but it was a good clue. I was unfasten. For a mo, I thought I was going to be the one to lead you astray but thankfully you're too good LeVar.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I'm a bit confused. This is NOT A GUESS...

I know mine is either toilet roll or toilet. I feel like it's toilet roll but I think it can only be one word so I'm thinking toilet. But then the example given was Michael Jackson. So then it must be toilet roll....

Aaaaaahhh I'm freaking out!!!!

Not necessarily as our first answer was hot dog and the example given in the OP was Michael Jackson which you mention.

Not necessarily as our first answer was hot dog and the example given in the OP was Michael Jackson which you mention.

Oh yeah I forgot you got hot dog . Phew...

GUESS: TOILET ROLL

Reberetta wrote: »
    I didn't get canal either but it was a good clue. I was unfasten. For a mo, I thought I was going to be the one to lead you astray but thankfully you're too good LeVar.

Unfasten definitely dragged me back towards Lock in the end and away from Teeth, so was a very good clue. If you had said Fasten, I probably would've start thinking along the lines of Braces or something and could easily have gone for Teeth.

The combination of all 4 clues was great though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

GUESS: TOILET ROLL

tenor.gif

Correct!!

Necro wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Correct!!

WOOHOO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I was Canal. And you got it totally right, it's a lock on a canal. I was gonna go with Chubb but I thought it would've been someone else's guess.

You're doing great LeVar. I'm glad we're all thinking outside the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

PICTURE FRAME

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I was Canal. And you got it totally right, it's a lock on a canal. I was gonna go with Chubb but I thought it would've been someone else's guess.

Somewhere in the back of my brain, I knew the gates were called Locks, so really enjoyed that clue. Had me scratching my head for a minute though. :D

Yes, the thinking outside the box is great, as hopefully it will help avoid duplicate clues.

Does anyone else watch Richard Osman's House of Games by the way. There's a combination of rounds on that which are similar to this game... The Nice Round and The Rich List are the ones I'm thinking of anyway.

Green&Red wrote: »
    PICTURE FRAME

tenor.gif?itemid=8756365

Correct!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I get the feeling there might be a duplicate in the next round if we were all still thinking outside the box.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

The pressure is on for us to get a point on the table!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

yuuuuus GREEEN!!!!!

Reberetta wrote: »
    I get the feeling there might be a duplicate in the next round if we were all still thinking outside the box.;)

I have some random words ready to go, if there's no clues... Maybe luck will be on my side... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=8756365

Correct!!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eb90c78a24b516dfcc000b9728f6331227a24382&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Just seeing this now

Think I got this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2960201712c1a4ea1780f33b99bf7461d986af89f2&rid=giphy.gif

Advertisement