Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Mine have old door decorations up still, so wondering if that's it. I am going to craft a few more and see what happens tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Santa dress and hat in red in Able's today if anyone is interested I can open. Celebration candles on sale in Nook's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I’m open now for anyone who wants the reindeer costume or to catalog any of my toys.
    I have the aurora borealis too, if anyone wants to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I've opened my gates too. There's a meteor shower. Ables has plushy muffler coats, festive dress and hat and the reindeer outfit and I'll leave the toys I have by the resident services if anyone wants to catalogue :) And you can give Chadder a gift if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I've opened my gates too. There's a meteor shower. Ables has plushy muffler coats, festive dress and hat and the reindeer outfit and I'll leave the toys I have by the resident services if anyone wants to catalogue :) And you can give Chadder a gift if you want!

Do you want to catalogue any of my stuff?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Damn. Missed this.

Hoping to catalogue the toys myself

Anyone know what the stack of presents are called? They don't seem to be part of the festive items, so more than likely something we can't get until you day?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Anyone know what the stack of presents are called? They don't seem to be part of the festive items, so more than likely something we can't get until you day?

The ‘gift pile’ and the ‘festive wrapping’ can only be got on the December 24th toy day event

In other news a purple windflower has appeared

The blue rose hunt will begin tomorrow!

Dodge wrote: »
    The ‘gift pile’ and the ‘festive wrapping’ can only be got on the December 24th toy day event

So how are people getting them now when toy day is time locked? Some sort of hacking?

So how are people getting them now when toy day is time locked? Some sort of hacking?

Yeah. Hacking.

I don’t mind time travelling etc but hacking is a bit much

• Advertisement

I know some have had the reindeer costumes in Able's over the past few days. I have red noses in Able's today if anyone needs to finish the costume.

Bells21 wrote: »
    I know some have had the reindeer costumes in Able's over the past few days. I have red noses in Able's today if anyone needs to finish the costume.

Is this different to the red fake nose that was there already? I have the reindeer head but I can't have a red fake nose on at the same time :confused:

Is this different to the red fake nose that was there already? I have the reindeer head but I can't have a red fake nose on at the same time :confused:

Ah no, you're right. I've just tried it! Apologies.

Meteor shower on my island at the mo, haven't come across celeste yet. Will open the gates.

Edit: found her stuck on a cliff top again

Does anyone have the red or green phonebox on their Nook Stop? I'm looking for both, be happy to pay you in NMT

I’ll send you green tomorrow

I have some spare art if anyone is in need. I have a sinking painting, a dynamic painting, perfect painting and twinkling painting.
    I also have two fakes graceful and jolly painting.

After opening my island the other night for turnip sellers, I now have a ton of duplicate Christmas toys & clothes. My gates are open for anyone who wants to come over and claim some!

Edit: I’ve closed the gates for now so I can generate a snowboy. Let me know if you want to come over & I’ll open up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I have shooting stars tonight (I haven't found Celeste yet though even though the sky is lighting up already).
    Gates are open if anyone wants to visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone in need of Celeste this evening? On my island right now but no stars, as of yet. Let me know if you want me to open or not!

• Advertisement

Could anyone send me a white rattan stool and end table? Or a red phone box?

I've Redd on my island and I'm time travelling loads to try and get all the art but even doing that is impossible :D haven't seen one new piece of art after 10 visits, I'll list all the spare art I have later if anyone wants them

I've Redd on my island and I'm time travelling loads to try and get all the art but even doing that is impossible :D haven't seen one new piece of art after 10 visits, I'll list all the spare art I have later if anyone wants them

Sorry I don’t have any of those. I feel you about the art - I’ve hardly any! Redd shows up so rarely & usually has either all fakes or art that I already have. It’s so frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Think I've the rattan stuff catalogued. Will send on now.

Anyone with red wrapping paper in nooks? Need loads!!!!

Happy Toy Day!

I am also here in search of red wrapping paper :D They needed to tell me in advance I would need it!

My god, it's like Jingle all the Way for the wrapping paper over on Nookazon!!

I've red wrapping paper with blue ribbon in Nooks, had to time travel back a bit so don't know what's involved in toy day yet, is this what people need?

I've red wrapping paper with blue ribbon in Nooks, had to time travel back a bit so don't know what's involved in toy day yet, is this what people need?

Yes that's the one!

You can make a fortune selling online :D you need it to craft a DIY you get on toy day

I can send you 2 if you need it? Had 5 but needed the 3...

Haha Bells haven't really been an issue since April, made 8 million selling turnips one week :D

I'll open now so and I'll stock up on some in case anyone needs some later

I also have loads of spare real art, I'd say I time travelled 20 times and only got 1 new piece of art off Redd :mad: Free to a good home for Christmas :D

Twinkling x4, Glowing x2, Flowery x2, Worthy, Quaint, Sinking x2, Serene, Nice, Academic x2, Common x2, Dynamic, Perfect x3, Moody and Mysterious paintings

Informative and Beautiful statues

Looking for:
    Calm Painting
    Solemn Painting
    Wild Painting - Left Half
    Gallant Statue
    Motherly Statue
    Robust Statue
    Rock-Head Statue
    Tremendous Statue
    Valiant Statue

Also looking for a red phonebox :D

• Advertisement

Haha Bells haven't really been an issue since April, made 8 million selling turnips one week :D

I'll open now so and I'll stock up on some in case anyone needs some later

I also have loads of spare real art, I'd say I time travelled 20 times and only got 1 new piece of art off Redd :mad: Free to a good home for Christmas :D

Twinkling x4, Glowing x2, Flowery x2, Worthy, Quaint, Sinking x2, Serene, Nice, Academic x2, Common x2, Dynamic, Perfect x3, Moody and Mysterious paintings

Informative and Beautiful statues

Looking for:
    Calm Painting
    Solemn Painting
    Wild Painting - Left Half
    Gallant Statue
    Motherly Statue
    Robust Statue
    Rock-Head Statue
    Tremendous Statue
    Valiant Statue

Also looking for a red phonebox :D

Sorry I don't have any of your missing art. May I have the informative statue please?

I'll come over now for the paper. I can craft all the festive DIYs, is there anything I can bring you?

Advertisement