Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I have the Dalmatian stuffie in my shop today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Dodge wrote: »
    I’ve been time travelling to get the winter/festive DIYs. Wanted to get the Christmas trees up!

That's the one annoying thing for me, for Halloween and Turkey Day you didn't get all recipes until the last night and then the holiday is kinda over, like right after Thanksgiving I'm focused on creating Xmas stuff instead of putting in more autumnal decorations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

I'm opening the island for a bit. I've about 20 diys going spare and there's an Xmas tree dress for sale in Able's. Also a toy dinosaur in green in the shop

I've closed up now but if anyone would like me to reopen let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I’ve been time travelling to get the winter/festive DIYs. Wanted to get the Christmas trees up!

The new toys and clothes weren’t available so they’re defo new today

Also planning a new flower garden with every flower. That’ll defo keep my attention for a good while as it’s tricky enough!

I was obsessed with the flowers for a while :pac: I was genuinely getting up early to have time to check what had grown overnight! Lost a lot of drive in the game when I grew the last one, but it was a lot of fun.

If you want help watering let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,171 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I was obsessed with the flowers for a while :pac: I was genuinely getting up early to have time to check what had grown overnight! Lost a lot of drive in the game when I grew the last one, but it was a lot of fun.

If you want help watering let me know!

Hmm. Might have to take you up on that. On the mums at the moment. I actually had 2 green mums by accident before and got rid of them. I’ve ‘finished’ hyacinths, lillies and cosmos.

Leaving that blue rose until the end

• Advertisement

Redd is here with a real wistful painting and real motherly statue if anyone wants them? I'll be open for half an hour

In return can you please water my blue hyacinths, they're in the top left in front of the orchard, thanks!

Edit: I also have spare real statues: Great & Familiar, and real paintings: Academic, Glowing, Sinking x2, Quaint, Common & Flowery, if anyone wants to trade

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Does anyone have snow yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

RedRochey wrote: »
    Redd is here with a real wistful painting and real motherly statue if anyone wants them? I'll be open for half an hour

In return can you please water my blue hyacinths, they're in the top left in front of the orchard, thanks!

Would love the motherly please!!

My daughter had a light flurry yesterday! Don't think its sticks for another week or so??

Does anyone have snow yet?

Nope, think it takes a while for it to appear

Would love the motherly please!!

My daughter had a light flurry yesterday! Don't think its sticks for another week or so??

Gates are open :)

• Advertisement

Gates are open :)

Thanks a mill for that!! I've no windflower or rose seeds I'm afraid but you're welcome to come dig some flowers up if any use??

Thanks a mill for that!! I've no windflower or rose seeds I'm afraid but you're welcome to come dig some flowers up if any use??

Ah no it's fine, I'm sure they'll be in Nooks Cranny soon, thanks though

Snow sticks from December 11. That’s when snowballs will be on the ground too (to make your perfect snow boy)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Snow sticks from December 11. That’s when snowballs will be on the ground too (to make your perfect snow boy)

Ah cool thanks! Will patiently wait for that

Edit: I also have spare real statues: Great & Familiar, and real paintings: Academic, Glowing, Sinking x2, Quaint, Common & Flowery, if anyone wants to trade

I'd take the Great statue if you need a real Perfect painting, scary painting or Serene painting?

Also if anyone wants a Pile of Leaves DIY let me know, although I think that's the one we all got from Isabelle

I'd take the Great statue if you need a real Perfect painting, scary painting or Serene painting?

Also if anyone wants a Pile of Leaves DIY let me know, although I think that's the one we all got from Isabelle

Would love the familiar statue but happy to let somebody else take it as O came for the motherly yesterday.

I have real Dynamic, mysterious, glowing, moody n sinking paintings. And a fake motherly to trade

I have all those but happy to trade the Great statue for the perfect painting?
    Would love the familiar statue but happy to let somebody else take it as O came for the motherly yesterday.

I have real Dynamic, mysterious, glowing, moody n sinking paintings. And a fake motherly to trade

If no one else wants it by the end of today then you can have it, have all those paintings as well but I'll trade the familiar statue for a the moody painting?

I have all those but happy to trade the Great statue for the perfect painting?

If no one else wants it by the end of today then you can have it, have all those paintings as well but I'll trade the familiar statue for a the moody painting?

Aw you are so kind! I'll post you the perfect painting :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Cyrano just moved to my island from Skellig - think that's from someone's island here?

Hmm. Might have to take you up on that. On the mums at the moment. I actually had 2 green mums by accident before and got rid of them. I’ve ‘finished’ hyacinths, lillies and cosmos.

Leaving that blue rose until the end

A purple tulip arrived today so they’re done now. And loads of green mums over last couple of days

Blue and purple pansies, purple windflowers and the blue rose are all that’s left now...

• Advertisement

That blue rose is a killer :eek: so many steps to follow and testing to do

I got so lucky, got one from just a random bunch of red roses that I didn't bother to test

Does anyone have a zen cushion I can catalogue, or can post me one please?

Does anyone have a zen cushion I can catalogue, or can post me one please?

Sent!

Bells21 wrote: »
    Sent!

Thanks so much! My dog needed a cushion to sit on :D

Does anyone have red hyacinths or white roses for sale in their shop?

I'll also send that statue later to whoever had asked for it

sent, sorry for the wait :P

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

The villagers seem to have recently lost their x-ray vision eyes. In a desperate scurry for free medicine, none of the villagers even acknowledged my wasp stings, that is, until I took off my mask!

tbahh wrote: »
    The villagers seem to have recently lost their x-ray vision eyes. In a desperate scurry for free medicine, none of the villagers even acknowledged my wasp stings, that is, until I took off my mask!

They stopped giving me medicine altogether lately, probably sick of me still getting stung after so long playing :p

Feel like they have gotten some new dialogue since the latest update though, got a couple of odd stories lately.

Defo new dialogue, and in their houses it seems more interactive (talking about what’s in their house for example)

• Advertisement

My gates are open, there's a jumble of freebies behind my house, diys, flooring, clothing etc please help yourself because I will be selling it if not.

Advertisement