Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Huge new update just announced. Looks fantastic! And more storage too!

https://youtu.be/AQuucamIYjQ

Oh no I sold most of my pumpkins! Got to ramp up production again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Forgive the question. With the new save transfer data, does that mean that when santa arrives with a switch on Christmas morning for my daughter, I'll be able to transfer my current save that she uses to her own console?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I have spare seasonal recipes, if anyone wants a forest wall or a traditional balancing toy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Forgive the question. With the new save transfer data, does that mean that when santa arrives with a switch on Christmas morning for my daughter, I'll be able to transfer my current save that she uses to her own console?

There’s a little guide here.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53668/~/how-to-transfer-animal-crossing%3A-new-horizons-save-data

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

It's the little things :D

EnLl0XPUUAAxXjK?format=jpg&name=small

• Advertisement

Little one went in as me and made my character bald. "I don't know if you'd have done it yourself and this way it looks more like you"

She currently has blue skin, red hair and is dressed like Japanese emperor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Diys looking for a good home if anyone needs any?
    Jail bars
    Golden arowana model
    Tree branch wreath
    Clothesline
    Log bench
    Modern wood wall
    Sauna heater
    Shell arch
    Hanging terrarium
    Iron Garden table
    Cherry lamp
    Barrel
    Flat garden rock
    Shell table
    Classic library wall
    Leaf umbrella
    Wooden tool box
    Jungle wall
    Barrel
    Cherry umbrella
    Rocking horse
    Orange rug
    Woodland wall
    Oil barrel bathtub
    Angled sign post

May I have flower stand and hyacinth wreath please?

May I have flower stand and hyacinth wreath please?

No problem 😊

Got the last maple leaf DIY with a day to spare. It would have wrecked my head

I think there’s loads and loads of recipes only available in December so might be an idea to trade here if anyone gets any doubles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I've gotten very few of the new recipes, where are you getting them?

None of my villagers are ever crafting them :(

RedRochey wrote: »
    I've gotten very few of the new recipes, where are you getting them?

None of my villagers are ever crafting them :(

Balloons only. My daughter gave me a couple too as she knows I’ll do everything for her anyway!

I got them all, it was torture! This balloon system manages to make a fun, relaxing game just tedious work.

I don't have any spares but happy to craft things if people are missing recipes.

Wait so they're only available in balloons!? That's annoying

Yes and in my experience very scarce in the balloons, a recipe maybe every 5 or 6 balloons at best.

It might be in my head but I think that the number of balloons floating across the island has decreased of late.

Bells21 wrote: »
    It might be in my head but I think that the number of balloons floating across the island has decreased of late.

They’re generally every five minutes. They reach land at the x.x5 and x.x0 for me

I have a crafting station on the edge of the beach and kept myself busy between the balloons in the evening

Ended up getting 2/3 a day some days.

The new update gave me a fair bit of impetus

Dodge wrote: »
    They’re generally every five minutes. They reach land at the x.x5 and x.x0 for me

I have a crafting station on the edge of the beach and kept myself busy between the balloons in the evening

Ended up getting 2/3 a day some days.

The new update gave me a fair bit of impetus

So what you're saying is it is in my head lol!
    That's great info, thanks must do some recon myself.

Had a villager plot free today so went mystery island hopping and came across Plucky who I already had, she didn't even remember me :(

Seems weird that villagers can move to your island from a friends island but they can't even remember living on your island :D

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Enjoying the turkey day activities. I haven't played for a long while but I'm really enjoying getting back into it

• Advertisement

Enjoying the turkey day activities. I haven't played for a long while but I'm really enjoying getting back into it

yeah, it's good and the prizes are decent too. I like that there's a bit of detective work in it, and talking to the villagers is needed

Enjoyed that, bit of work involved at the start but I found that after a while I had all the stuff villagers were looking for already so didn't take too long

Played for a little while amd did 2 of the dishes, gonna keep the clock on Thursday and play it more tomorrow. Nice having some stuff to do in the game.

Apple was so cute in her little chef gear at the cooker :D And we had to put straw boaters on to match the plaza guys.

My daughter grew increasingly annoyed that the new reactions don’t include that little March/dance they all did today (the birthday move!)

And to be fair, she has a point!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Was playing earlier and winter is (definitely) coming!

Also noticed that the NSO app has been updated with the catalog and you can browse through all the items you have - this means you can see all the paintings you have too!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

tbahh wrote: »
    Was playing earlier and winter is (definitely) coming!

Also noticed that the NSO app has been updated with the catalog and you can browse through all the items you have - this means you can see all the paintings you have too!

Love this new feature! So handy

But the toys!!!!! And Christmas jumpers!! Adorable

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I stopped playing for a month, signed back in on Thursday for the Thanksgiving dinner and the island was destroyed with weeds and cockroaches in my house :O
    Trying to play at least 10 minutes a day again, but hope there is some big Christmas event to keep me engaged. I got very bored with the pumpkins at Halloween. One of my villagers leaves today, I felt so guilty when he wanted to move after my long absence!

I’ve been time travelling to get the winter/festive DIYs. Wanted to get the Christmas trees up!

The new toys and clothes weren’t available so they’re defo new today

Also planning a new flower garden with every flower. That’ll defo keep my attention for a good while as it’s tricky enough!

BTW I think you’ll only get one type of toy and there’s several of each toy

For example I have the pink kids tent on sale. That means I think I won’t get any other tents for sale. Kinda like the surf boards

So if anyone wants a pink tent, let me know (or we can wait a while and do a cataloging thing)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Dodge wrote: »
    BTW I think you’ll only get one type of toy and there’s several of each toy

For example I have the pink kids tent on sale. That means I think I won’t get any other tents for sale. Kinda like the surf boards

So if anyone wants a pink tent, let me know (or we can wait a while and do a cataloging thing)

Ah was wondering that alright. I have all the toys catalogued except the yellow dinosaur if anyone finds him.

Advertisement