Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Nah. They have a problem with being called out on their hatred and bigotry. The word racist just happens to be perfectly succinct and accurate and they loathe that.

At the end of the day, they're just bog standard racist snowflakes who need alcohol, their mates and safe spaces to spout their drivel unchallenged.
    The need to keep calling people racist and nazi cannot be underestimated .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

rgossip30 wrote: »
    The need to keep calling people racist and nazi cannot be underestimated .

Just racists and nazis.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 25,490 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Racist Nazis.

In other news Tommy has been harassing journalists and has been handed a stalking ban over it. It was some pretty nasty kinds of harassment too. To think, so many posters viewed him as a hero. :rolleyes:

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19174424.edl-founder-tommy-robinson-handed-journalist-stalking-ban/?ref=twtrec

He said the person inside the Range Rover was honking the horn and shining the headlights onto the building on full beam as Robinson shouted: “There’s a paedophile living in this building.”
    Robinson, who was arrested over the incident, later posted two pictures of Partridge online before sending an email to Dearden purporting to comment on her story about him, in which he falsely claimed to have a source who said Partridge had groomed a child, the court heard.

In other news Tommy has been harassing journalists and has been handed a stalking ban over it. It was some pretty nasty kinds of harassment too. To think, so many posters viewed him as a hero. :rolleyes:

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19174424.edl-founder-tommy-robinson-handed-journalist-stalking-ban/?ref=twtrec

In fairness the ones that view him as some sort of hero are the type that get confused between paediatrician and paedophile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-cocaine-donations-prison-b1787467.html

That is the story Tommy didn't want publish. He called to the journalist apartment, tried to break and threatened to falsely accuse her partner of being a paedophile in a bid to prevent the publication of a news story. Tommy also posted photographs of Ms Dearden’s partner on the Telegram social media app with the comment: “I have received some serious allegations about this man. Anyone with information about this man get in contact with me.”

So, we know his MO (as if we didn't already). Start a fight with a brown skinned man but cut the video so it looks like the other person started it. Get arrested and blame the justice system for hating white people and protecting Muslims. Profit. Anyone who calls him out he'll accuse of being a pedo.

Definitely think his trips abroad to "investigate" immigrants causing trouble were excuses to spend his donations. He had more money than he could spend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

Caolan Robertson was a grifter himself. Grifters grifting grifters. https://milo.net/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭rgossip30

We need to fight on to create a mulicultural utopia free of the terrible right wing oppression that attempts to destroy our goal to be open to the world and accept all . The meek shall inherit the earth as NGO will be a new power and influence .

• Registered Users Posts: 25,490 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So SYL is a low life, drug fueled, grifter who threatens people who expose him...Well that should come as a surprise to no one really. Have any if his staunch defenders from the early days of this thread been in to defend his latest actions?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,468 ✭✭✭✭Penn

DubInMeath wrote: »
    In fairness the ones that view him as some sort of hero are the type that get confused between paediatrician and paedophile

I was sorry to see the News of the World go down, I think it was a great campaigning newspaper. Who can forget the News of the World's high profile campaign against child sex offenders which led to News of the World readers burning down the home of a paediatrician, throwing rocks at a pedalo, and stamping on a centipede.
    - Stewart Lee

• Advertisement

So SYL is a low life, drug fueled, grifter who threatens people who expose him...Well that should come as a surprise to no one really. Have any if his staunch defenders from the early days of this thread been in to defend his latest actions?

Two posters seem to be attempting to sidestep it and one is citing Milo's site... The same guy who disappeared in a lot of controversy... It's almost as if the figureheads they choose are all pretty nasty grifters..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Cienciano wrote: »
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-cocaine-donations-prison-b1787467.html

That is the story Tommy didn't want publish. He called to the journalist apartment, tried to break and threatened to falsely accuse her partner of being a paedophile in a bid to prevent the publication of a news story. Tommy also posted photographs of Ms Dearden’s partner on the Telegram social media app with the comment: “I have received some serious allegations about this man. Anyone with information about this man get in contact with me.”

So, we know his MO (as if we didn't already). Start a fight with a brown skinned man but cut the video so it looks like the other person started it. Get arrested and blame the justice system for hating white people and protecting Muslims. Profit. Anyone who calls him out he'll accuse of being a pedo.

Definitely think his trips abroad to "investigate" immigrants causing trouble were excuses to spend his donations. He had more money than he could spend

I have no dog in this fight, but do you have any evidence to back up what you just said?

It sounds like you just made up stuff and tried to pass it off as fact.

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    I have no dog in this fight, but do you have any evidence to back up what you just said?

It's in a link posted above

OMM 0000 wrote: »

Which part are you querying? In relation to him manufacturing stories, we literally have him standing outside of somebody's apartment and claiming they're a paedophile after they run a negative story about him... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

• Registered Users Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Funny enough, the TommyWatch website doesn’t mention any of this stuff explicitly. The top story is about how Tommy is the most persecuted man in Britain for absolutely no reason. And he needs your money to fight the persecution.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes in money over these stories. I mean, imagine someone who genuinely goes on SYL’s website to get their news. They’re not going to be upset about him pretending to out someone as a paedo.

It’s a pretty naked demonstration of how seriously he takes the whole paedo business - it’s just a means to an end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

In fairness to his fraud credentials raising 475 grand was impressive. Thats a ****load of coke.

One poster who has remained silent use to watch TommyRobbinson news..guess it's not being reported there either.

Reckon he'll see prison time over this....Poor 'ol Tommy can't get a break:D

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,940 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Was there an outcome of the centre parks incident?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

Tommy Robinson is just a complete and utter grifter.

How do people fall for his stuff?

I listened to a podcast that went through his life and grifts recently, mad that people swallow his sh1te

Possibly...but the boards.ie cockroaches didn't report it so at a guess if it was resolved it wasn't in Stephen's favour.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

the kelt wrote: »
    Tommy Robinson is just a complete and utter grifter.

How do people fall for his stuff?

I listened to a podcast that went through his life and grifts recently, mad that people swallow his sh1te

What was the podcast? Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Possibly...but the boards.ie cockroaches didn't report it so at a guess if it was resolved it wasn't in Stephen's favour.
    Nothing says so in a Google search so far.
    So easy to do a search.
    So why didn't you do A search? don't be a dick.

He may be a arsehole, but facts matter.
    Just like the people above you have posted (beside you)

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Possibly or not?
    What do you mean?

No link?
    For or against.

I have no skin in the game.
    But would like to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

RWCNT wrote: »

This is an interview with SYL on the Anything Goes podcast. I thought he’d be fascinating to listen to and at least see what his supporters are seeing. But i was shocked by how boring he is. It’s all route one guff. You’d need to have both racism and being brain dead as pre existing conditions to find him convincing.

https://overcast.fm/+Nh3vsA-kQ

Notdeco wrote: »
    Nothing says so in a Google search so far.
    So easy to do a search.
    So why didn't you do A search? don't be a dick.

He may be a arsehole, but facts matter.
    Just like the people above you have posted (beside you)
    Ah I'm terribly sorry for upsetting you , wasn't my intention at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Ah I'm terribly sorry for upsetting you , wasn't my intention at all

Username checks out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

RWCNT wrote: »

Sorry only seeing this now.

It’s a podcast called Behind the Bastards, you can search for the Tommy Robinson episode.

From what I can see, TR was arrested for assault and the guy he accused of being a pedo was let go because of lack of evidence after cctv was reviewed. Seems like Tommy's MO is like a QAnon, accuse anyone you don't like of being a pedo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Utter pond life. Anyone who sent him money needs their head examined.

• Advertisement
Advertisement