Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

“The Book People” Clearance sale plus extra 35% off code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maconof

Is there many on here still waiting on their order. I haven’t heard a thing since I ordered on 3rd March.

Ordered the 4th March and haven't heard a thing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭R11

3rd March, still waiting.......

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

4th & 5th March - still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Levitate

ordered on the 3rd, nothing yet. still hopeful

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Is there many on here still waiting on their order. I haven’t heard a thing since I ordered on 3rd March.

Still waiting here as well, ordered on the 5th March

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

3rd of March also

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

6th of March. No word yet but willing to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 auris12

2nd March ...nothing yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

It's a bank holiday in the uk today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya 3rd of March too and nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Levitate

Levitate wrote: »
    ordered on the 3rd, nothing yet. still hopeful

just got a dispatch email!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Jofspring wrote: »
    Ya 3rd of March too and nothing.

Same date, I got the dispatch email last Thursday. Missing two items from whats being sent but I got a good selection of what I ordered. I haven't received the delivery yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Got my dispatch email on Thursday last (21st). Ordered 3rd March.

Not showing on Fastway yet though and I saw someone had theirs returned to sender. Could be me too as my office is closed.... Keeping an eye on tracking to see if I can get Fastway to change delivery address in between them registering having my order, and sending it back to TBP when they can't get into my office.

I'll be fuming if they get returned to sender....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Let us know how you get on with that please, because I'll be in the same boat. Ordered March 8 so I'm not expecting a despatch mail for another few days yet, but will also have to try change delivery address with the courier because my office is closed too, and TBP won't change addresses.

DublinCJM wrote: »

Not showing on Fastway yet though and I saw someone had theirs returned to sender. Could be me too as my office is closed.... Keeping an eye on tracking to see if I can get Fastway to change delivery address in between them registering having my order, and sending it back to TBP when they can't get into my office.

Expect it to show up on fastway tomorrow or Wednesday. Sometimes it will only show when it scans into the van.

Then drive to your office and wait for delivery or physically call to the fastway depot later that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭gipi

DublinCJM wrote: »

Re the above - I got a dispatch email, but there's no fastway tracking reference on it, just a link to a site called "trackpak". When I link to that page, it says that the items were collected from the book people on May 7th?

Did ye get this type of notice as well, and get something else from fastway?

Just got email confirmation that books have shipped.

Ordered 3rd March

23 out of 23 items shipped (mostly collections, so 100+ actual books)

3 boxes

To see fastway tracking click yellow box on trakpak that says "view more tracking"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭gipi

Darc19 wrote: »

To see fastway tracking click yellow box on trakpak that says "view more tracking"

Thanks Darc19

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's a miracle! Books have been shipped. Around 5 have been cancelled but I'm just delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

To those that are getting by the shipped emails with some books cancelled, does the email say anything about refunding the money for the missing items? Thanks.

P.s. 2 orders on March 3rd and 4th for me, no emails here yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

To those that are getting by the shipped emails with some books cancelled, does the email say anything about refunding the money for the missing items? Thanks.

P.s. 2 orders on March 3rd and 4th for me, no emails here yet

Some of the books you have ordered have been cancelled. If this was not at your request, the item(s) may out be out of stock and no longer available, or we have been unable to process your payment and have not heard from you within 7 days of the order being placed.
    Big Picture Atlas BGPA - Big Picture Atlas
    Your refund has been credited to your payment card.
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused. The rest of your order will be unaffected.

From the dispatch email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Books delivered this morning. Got my shipping email last Thursday 21st. They actually delivered an extra book I didn't order which was a kids atlas book. Kids are delighted with all the books they now have. Patience paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭R11

They actually delivered an extra book I didn't order which was a kids atlas book.
    Looks like you got Dogre's Atlas!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Dispatch email, wow! Didn't expect that. Four boxsets of kids books.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Order from 3rd March shipped today. I was getting worried but patience paid off. Keep the faith everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Order from March 3rd just shipped. 5 books missing. 9 still coming, some of those sets.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Email earlier to say 1 box set ordered on 8th March has been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Same - ordered 3rd march got the dispatch email today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Ordered March 6th got shipping mail last Monday and books arrived on Saturday. Some nice colourful books for the kids. The RRP on some of the sets is bonkers all the same. Good things come to those that wait and stress to those that become impatient.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Darc19 wrote: »
    Expect it to show up on fastway tomorrow or Wednesday. Sometimes it will only show when it scans into the van.

Then drive to your office and wait for delivery or physically call to the fastway depot later that day.

Office is too far to be within restrictions, as is Fastway.

There has been someone in the office the odd day, so hopefully they'll be there when it delivers.

I was hoping to ring Fastway as soon as I can see that they have received the package.

For now, all it's saying on Fastway tracking is Label 'PF00000xxxxx' does not have any scans.

Did anyone have this, that actually got updated once Fastway received the package?

Cheers

Advertisement