Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spring 2020 - General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Wet morning in Cork city, cloudy and windy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

was a lovely warm morning, but it's after clouding over now and feeling chillier in that strong breeze. Rain looks closeby.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

Was out walking (just back), had to take my jumper off. First time this year I was walking around in a t-shirt at home.

Pity the rain is coming for the afternoon, but things are looking good for the next few days! Beers in the back garden etc

Celbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Flogging down rain at the moment,think the rest of the week won't be too bad

Raining here now also

• Registered Users Posts: 10,066 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Phoenix park 17 degrees @ 2pm

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

things have gone downhill here fast since lunch time, dark skies, windy and spits of rain.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

appledrop wrote: »
    I tried PM Grace but it said her inbox was full so it wouldn't send.

Hope she is ok.

Graces7 is perfectly fine.

I am in touch with her via email, she is just taking a break from boards.

the rain has weakened alot over Meath and Dublin, still just spits of drizzle, not really wetting the ground properly with much of the rain breaking up as it reaches the east coast.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Looking for MetLuver, I need to send a DM... Come in MetLuver...

Mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭appledrop

Very windy here in North County Dublin.

This is one of few days since this crisis started that I'm actually happy to stay at home + not venture out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Awful day here gusty winds heavy rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Got the walk done bright and early this morning because of the expected widespread rainfall. Dam all here yet in Donegal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Lashing now in Cork city.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Unexpectedly ok in south mayo
    Dry and windy but much milder than last two days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Kutebride

Lovely morning up to 2pm Meath.
    Cloudy and drizzle on and off. Warm.

raining on and off for past few hours, most of it very light, feel very warm in the wind. Looks to be more persistent and heavier rain on the way for the next few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,066 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Breezy night here in Castlebar. some heavy bursts of rain earlier but cleared off to the east now. still mild at 10 degrees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Lovely sunshine until lunchtime in Arklow
    Rain late afternoon
    Heavy for a time and windy this evening
    4mm total

• Registered Users Posts: 7,117 ✭✭✭pad199207

Thoroughly miserable evening here with very strong winds and moderate rain. 11.4mm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Horrendous day in north east Gaels of wind with showers real winters day

• Advertisement

Beautiful sunny spring morning here in North County Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭OldRio

It's sleet and sunshine in County Leitrim. Sleet! I kid you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Neddyusa

OldRio wrote: »
    It's sleet and sunshine in County Leitrim. Sleet! I kid you not.

Yesterday was the first day with more than 1mm of rain here in Roscommon since St Patrick's Day.
    We got a whopping 3mm.
    Some dramatic turnaround from the monsoon of the previous 9 months!
    How many days is the meteorological drought again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

After yesterdays storm like weather it is lovely here in East Clare 14c ..

very nice day in Meath as well, lots of sunshine but much cooler than yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Gonzo wrote: »
    very nice day in Meath as well, lots of sunshine but much cooler than yesterday.

Almost 15c in Arklow's sunshine today
    Warmer than yesterday here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Logan Roy

Smashing day in Cork, been such a pleasant last 4 weeks (yesterday aside).

First time this year that sun actually felt warm on my face! It was amazing in sheltered back garden while it lasted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Decent day here in Kerry. Couple of local showers but generally dry with good levels of sunshine getting up to 12.4C.

NASA Pic Today.

E25aGYk.png?1

txint_uk_lnk0.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donegal Storm

Lovely day in Donegal again as well, the past few weeks have been a godsend given the circumstances, imagine having to put up with this in November with the whole dark wet winter ahead of us!

Only complaint so far is the lack of warmth, still hasn't been a single day where it was pleasant to sit outside for long, every day has had a cool/cold breeze

Advertisement