Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney+ thread - See Mod Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,410 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

martyos121 wrote: »
    Bart vs Australia is there for me, just after watching it :confused:
    Vpn maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

TheDriver wrote: »
    Vpn maybe?

Must be, I’m not using one and every episode is there for me apart from the MJ one of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,913 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

mikeym wrote:
    I understand the Michael Jackson one but for the rest they should have them password protected at least.

It's Disney!

The Simpsons wasn't ever supposed to be on Disney Plus. It was to be launched in the US without the simpsons but there was an outcry & they buckled. Same thing happened in Europe. Simpsons added at the last minute due to the public outcry. They'd much rather have it on Hulu

I can get the Bart Vs Oz one with and without a vpn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Lisa, it's your birthday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Soarer wrote: »
    Lisa, it's your birthday!

Happy birthday Lisa!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

legend99 wrote: »
    Happy birthday Lisa!

Lisa needs braces!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Hi. Quick question regarding family accounts. I can't find a a way to change my subs to family acc. I'm currently on a 7 day free trial. Do I have to delete this or wait till it's up and then upgrade to family?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

rogieop wrote: »
    Hi. Quick question regarding family accounts. I can't find a a way to change my subs to family acc. I'm currently on a 7 day free trial. Do I have to delete this or wait till it's up and then upgrade to family?

AFAIK you need to officially cancel trial period or else you will be charged on what you signed up for in the 7th day's end,I went into the disclaimers etc etc,if I was you I'd cancel,and resubmit as a family package

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

the account can be set with 4 profiles ( family members ) . there's no 'family bundle' per se.. [ max 4 profiles and 10 devices - yes they know what device you use..]

• Advertisement

go4it wrote: »
    the account can be set with 4 profiles ( family members ) . there's no 'family bundle' per se.. [ max 4 profiles and 10 devices - yes they know what device you use..]

Ah that's cleared that up,happy days

AFAIK you need to officially cancel trial period or else you will be charged on what you signed up for in the 7th day's end,I went into the disclaimers etc etc,if I was you I'd cancel,and resubmit as a family package

Brilliant. Thank you. I also can't seem to find price for family subs anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

There is no family subscription. It's one subscription with multiple profiles allowed (like Netflix).

JDxtra wrote: »
    There is no family subscription. It's one subscription with multiple profiles allowed (like Netflix).

I see. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

It's the content worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

beauf wrote: »

As I use another site which shares torrents I'd say no, but otherwise if you like marvel movies, pixar and loads of other cartoons with some national geographic docs thrown in at the push of a button, it's pretty good.

Also think herd mentality is rife, WhatsApp is awash with groupthink and it's a great time to be a marketer.

beauf wrote: »

Yes it's definitely worth it

Hoboo wrote: »
    As I use another site which shares torrents I'd say no, but otherwise if you like marvel movies, pixar and loads of other cartoons with some national geographic docs thrown in at the push of a button, it's pretty good.

Also think herd mentality is rife, WhatsApp is awash with groupthink and it's a great time to be a marketer.

For families it's a great option

For families it's a great option

I can't see many renewing next year because there is not going to be a massive amount of new stuff coming down the line.

I can't see many renewing next year because there is not going to be a massive amount of new stuff coming down the line.
    For 17.50? Why not, obviously there will be more content

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

ted1 wrote: »
    I have with Spotify I got the others to pay me. And then paid for the year

Can you pay spotify for the year in advance?

Id like to set up a family.can someone tell me is it done the same way as spotify?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Can you pay spotify for the year in advance?

Id like to set up a family.can someone tell me is it done the same way as spotify?

it's not exactly the same as Spotify family gives you 6 separate accounts.

Sign up for Disney+ and you get a single account (one login) that you can setup 6 profiles on and have 4 simultaneous streams. So it's more like Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

wasn't overly interested myself but for around 1.50 month it was
    hard to resist

surprised prime don't have more offers right now, it's the biggest rip of at £8 a month in comparison although I see they have it reduced to 5.99 or 2.99 for 6 months if a new customer
    I didn't see a lot on it compared to netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

mailburner wrote: »
    wasn't overly interested myself but for around 1.50 month it was
    hard to resist

surprised prime don't have more offers right now, it's the biggest rip of at £8 a month in comparison although I see they have it reduced to 5.99 or 2.99 for 6 months if a new customer
    I didn't see a lot on it compared to netflix

I don't see Disney delivering my new headtorch within 2 working days for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭NetChat101

Tried the 7 day free trial. Don't have a smart TV, tried to Chromecast it from phone and tablet but audio was out of sync so we couldn't watch it. Then tried using hdmi cable from laptop to TV, still the same problem.

I've tried pausing and restarting/rewinding a little and starting again. It might improve it for a few minutes then gets bad again.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and did they find a way around it? Thanks.

NetChat101 wrote: »
    Tried the 7 day free trial. Don't have a smart TV, tried to Chromecast it from phone and tablet but audio was out of sync so we couldn't watch it. Then tried using hdmi cable from laptop to TV, still the same problem.

I've tried pausing and restarting/rewinding a little and starting again. It might improve it for a few minutes then gets bad again.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and did they find a way around it? Thanks.

Maybe if you've a decent tablet? Some decent bargain smart TVs on richer sounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭ForestFire

I am casting to 1st gen Google chrome cast with no issues.

You cast directly fron the phone app and then it's all transfered to the chrome cast.

I presume your doing this and not casting your phone/tablet screen to the chrome cast?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭NetChat101

ForestFire wrote: »
    I am casting to 1st gen Google chrome cast with no issues.

You cast directly fron the phone app and then it's all transfered to the chrome cast.

I presume your doing this and not casting your phone/tablet screen to the chrome cast?

Thanks, yes I'm in the Disney app and clicking the cast button from the app screen. It works perfectly for Netf just not Disney.

Thanks for replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,842 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Maybe if you've a decent tablet? Some decent bargain smart TVs on richer sounds.ie

Or just buy a Roku Box or Fire TV stick for way less?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Raoul

Thanks, yes I'm in the Disney app and clicking the cast button from the app screen. It works perfectly for Netf just not Disney.

Thanks for replies.
    I'm also casting from my phone to the chromecast with no problems. Very strange issue.

Advertisement