Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Slowyourrole

Clareman wrote: »
    Vaccine should be optional, if a lot of people decide not to get vacinnated it'll help sort out our pension deficit fairly quickly, I would also suggest that if anyone decides against a vaccine that they should have to pay for any costs incurred for treatment of the disease afterwards.

They should be banned from public places.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

Vaccine should be optional, if a lot of people decide not to get vacinnated it'll help sort out our pension deficit fairly quickly, I would also suggest that if anyone decides against a vaccine that they should have to pay for any costs incurred for treatment of the disease afterwards.
    That'd be fine if the risk was only to themselves. Unfortunately, any vaccine is not 100% effective, and there are those who can't take them because of, e.g. compromised immune systems. Those innocent people are placed at risk from antivaccine nutters.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,297 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

What's 'top' about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

I found this interesting too:
    In 2007, Buttar was charged by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners with unethical treatment of four cancer patients.[6] The panel recommended that Buttar's "license be suspended indefinitely, but that the suspension be immediately stayed".[7] In 2010 the board, in response to this and other concerns, chose to formally reprimand Buttar but allowed him to continue to practice.[2][8]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar

"Top doctor", my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,297 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

This is the type of moronic drivel that my mother in law keeps sharing with us. Without questioning for a second..

Definitely a sign of early onset dementia for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

lawred2 wrote: »
    What's 'top' about him?
    Did you listen to the introduction?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

They should be banned from public places.

My body, my choice. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

So what network does it have to be on?

mikhail wrote: »
    I found this interesting too:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashid_Buttar

"Top doctor", my ass.
    If you cant be arsed to press play and watch a minute then don't comment.

It really is getting to be painful reading comments from you sheep on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Allinall

Danno wrote: »
    My body, my choice. ;)

And I'll use the freedom I have with my body to punch you in the nose. :pac:

It's not just Dr Buttar who is calling it out.

• Advertisement

What disease?
    lawred2 wrote: »
    Without questioning for a second..
    Exactly. You question nothing. Sheep.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Moved to Conspiracy Theories. xl9hyAS.gif

mike_ie wrote: »
    Mod: Moved to Conspiracy Theories. xl9hyAS.gif
    What part is a conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

FFVII wrote: »
    What disease?

Exactly. You question nothing. Sheep.

You're refusing to even entertain the questioning of the guy making the claims.

FFS. Thought you lot were all about "truth".

Par for the course though , "always question MSM and dont believe anything they (or this list of other people I will provide you with) say" , but unquestionably believe these people that say the things I like. It's funny calling other people sheep while swallowing whatever is approved by certain online communities who think they know the truth.

Ive no idea about the guy in the video but dont try to be all superior because you dont believe official information but will believe anything that contradicts it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Sheep = 100% BS approved.

FFVII wrote: »
    What part is a conspiracy?
    I guess if you try to even question the official narrative you're now a conspiracy theorist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

What is he is called out by a Top doctor?

I guess if you try to even question the official narrative you're now a conspiracy theorist.

Bill Gates is a lightning rod for the tin foily challenged, dig deep enough and you’ll be immersed in sheep sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

splashuum wrote: »
    Apparently stating facts is now labelled as propagating conspiracies hence why I have to post here instead of the C-19 main forum.:confused:

Many people seem to be changing their stance on the true origin of Covid-19.
    A recent U.S. Defence Intelligence report, dated March 27 and corroborated by two U.S. officials, reveals that U.S. intelligence revised its January assessment in to now include the possibility that the new coronavirus emerged "accidentally" in Wuhan due to "unsafe laboratory practices".
    Personally this doesn't come as a surprise.
    The Wuhan lab received funding to do some questionable research, including $200 million for the international program called PREDICT, Some of this research involves taking deadly viruses and enhancing their ability to spread quickly through a population—research that took place over the objections of hundreds of scientists, who have warned for years of the program's potential to cause a pandemic.

Interestingly enough a tweeted report from 2015 article explains how the Wuhan virology lab was testing a "bat" based coronavirus. I think its far more likely at this stage that the virus came from the Wuhan lab rather than some wet market.

https://twitter.com/naturenews/status/666158895149264897?s=21&fbclid=IwAR25DKbdJV5FuJIxajl8EildQmMA6niys3JMhoRY0uTSQbIQaZ1C-b5oAwQ

Looks like the conspiracy folks are right again :) Trump says he saw evidence the virus came from the Lab in China. Now we wait, to see this new evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Right, but you questioned the Youtube video you posted in which the doctor claims that Covid19 isn't real..

And the fact that the Youtube channel takes people like David Icke seriously, a man who believes reptiles run the world..

• Advertisement

Looks like the conspiracy folks are right again :) Trump says he saw evidence the virus came from the Lab in China. Now we wait, to see this new evidence.

Except that the US intelligence community is now stating that it looks like it wasn't man-made..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496098
    The US intelligence community has determined Covid-19 "was not manmade or genetically modified", though it is still investigating the virus' origins.

The National Intelligence chief's office said agencies are looking into whether the outbreak began from animal contact or a laboratory accident.

President Donald Trump later suggested he had seen evidence the virus came out of a Chinese laboratory.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Except that the US intelligence community is now stating that it looks like it wasn't man-made..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52496098

You believe US intelligence :D Trump likely saw evidence and then leaked it. His known for leaking classified information. US intelligence does not want the Wuhan lab to be investigated because it will link back to Fort Detrick.
    US intelligence will spin facts they don't provide the public with real information.

Well if the pathological liar says so.

You believe US intelligence

Over Trump? of course. US intelligence is based on scientific consensus.
    Trump likely saw evidence

He saw a political opportunity to attack China, he doesn't give a damn about the truth. He was on a few days ago suggesting people ingest or inject bleach.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Over Trump? of course. US intelligence is based on scientific consensus.

He saw a political opportunity to attack China, he doesn't give a damn about the truth. He was on a few days ago suggesting people ingest or inject bleach.

The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
    The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak
    The institute experimented on bats from the source of the coronavirus
    They were captured more than 1,000 miles away in Yunnan
    Sequencing of the Covid-19 genome has traced it to bats to Yunnan's caves
    The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-government-gave-3-7million-grant-Wuhan-lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html

The Key points are above. US Scientists funded this virus research in Wuhan. US neck deep in it and that don't want thier involvement investigated.

The US National Institutes of Health, a government agency, awarded a $3.7million research grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology
    The lab is the center of several conspiracy theories that suggest it is the original source of the coronavirus outbreak
    The U.S. government funded research on coronavirus transmission in the lab over the past decade

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-government-gave-3-7million-grant-Wuhan-lab-experimented-coronavirus-source-bats.html

The Key points are above. US Scientists funded this virus research in Wuhan. US neck deep in it and that don't want thier involvement investigated.

Current scientific consensus is transmission from animals rather than man-made origin

US don’t want their involvement made public, so Trump says it’s man made.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So the article says the virus isn't man made...
    Is it lying there?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,284 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You believe US intelligence :D Trump likely saw evidence and then leaked it. His known for leaking classified information. US intelligence does not want the Wuhan lab to be investigated because it will link back to Fort Detrick.
    US intelligence will spin facts they don't provide the public with real information.
    you believe trump?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Hoop66

But in this case you believe Trump? Who got his "intelligence" from?

Advertisement