Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

King Mob wrote: »
    Those two things don't mean the same thing.

Also again, no where in the link you keep posting do they mention any of that.

Clearly you haven't ever read their website in full, have another go.
    www.id2020.org (they've been updating it of late however, to 'tone it down' slightly).
    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Those who think he's orchestrated Coronavirus, and/or wants to inject "microchips" into people, and whatever other conspiracy whataboutery they lump him in with. On a scale of 0 to burning cellphone towers, they are at the upper end of the spectrum

You've already been told before that a passive RFID type digital marker isn't the same thing as a 'microchip'.

What exactly is a 'conspiracy whataboutery'? This sounds like something you've belched out without any conception of what the word whataboutery actually means.

Likely for dramatic effect, or empty vessel noise making.

The only whataboutery is the one you've presented, bringing up the unrelated issue of 'cell towers'.

Again nothing to do with BillGates interest in COVID19, and more diversion and silly noise making, from yourself only. You know what they say about empty vessels?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You've already been told before that a passive RFID type digital marker isn't the same thing as a 'microchip'.

What exactly is a 'conspiracy whataboutery'? This sounds like something you've belched out without any conception of what the word whataboutery actually means.

Likely for dramatic effect, or empty vessel noise making.

The only whataboutery is the one you've presented, bringing up the unrelated issue of 'cell towers'.

Again nothing to do with BillGates interest in COVID19, and more diversion and silly noise making, from yourself only. You know what they say about empty vessels?

Conspiracy types obsessed that the ex head of Microsoft is up to something "evil". He is one of the more charitable guys out there, investing billions in saving and improving lives of the world's poorest and disadvantaged - nope, the conspiracy types seem to have it in for him recently

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Clearly you haven't ever read their website in full, have another go.
    www.id2020.org (they've been updating it of late however, to 'tone it down' slightly).
    I have, the mention nothing about the technology you claim.

It's also odd as the technology you claim isn't "biometric" at all.

Why do they use the term biometric if you believe they aren't going to use biometrics?

Why do you keep posting the link to the site, especially when it doesn't support your claims...
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Conspiracy types obsessed that the ex head of Microsoft is up to something "evil". He is one of the more charitable guys out there, investing billions in saving and improving lives of the world's poorest and disadvantaged - nope, the conspiracy types seem to have it in for him recently

When you are friendly with a serial child rapist, people have a right to be suspicious. Just like Prince Andrew he kept in contact after 2007.

When you are friendly with a serial child rapist, people have a right to be suspicious. Just like Prince Andrew he kept in contact after 2007.

Suspicious of what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

People overlook Gates friendship with Epstein.

Thats because they weren't friends

Suspicious of what?

Do you believe Prince Andrew story?
    Why would you believe Gates then? He knew what Epstein was up to 2007 and still went to the Island and spend time with him.

The Nal wrote: »
    Thats because they weren't friends

They have known each other since the 90s.

Epstein money mostly came from three backers gates, lex wexner, and another guy i can't remember his name now.

lex wexner, Mossad top spy in America. One victim says his Epstein boss.

Why would you believe Gates then? He knew what Epstein was up to 2007 and still went to the Island and spend time with him.

Suspicious of?

You suspect Bill Gates of what exactly? creating Coronavirus? using it to plant microchips in people to mine for crypto-currencies?

Not seeing the link here

No he didn't.
    They have known each other since the 90s.

They met a couple of times. They weren't friends.

I'm just off the phone to a customer I've known for years and spoke to maybe 50 times. We're not friends.

• Advertisement

No he didn't.

I'm just off the phone to a customer I've known for years and spoke to maybe 50 times. We're not friends.

Not true reporters and investigators have a UK paper article from 2001 (Evening standard) There trying to scrum every link online, gates and Epstein had

The paper, and journalist named: Epstein made millions from his business links with Gates in the 1990s.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

do you have a source for that?

She did interviews with the Victims and talking about the evidence online now. She named the journalist who wrote the article in 2001 and the paper he wrote for.

Hes blending Prince Andrew and Bill Gates into the same person. Andrew and Epstein go way back.

Bill Gates and Epstein were never friends as Cheerful claimed and Bill Gates never went to Epsteins island as Cheerful claimed.

Two outright lies on the same page.

I love his sources though. A 90 minute - NINETY MINUTE - video with no reference points or time stamps. And I can absolutely guarantee that he hasn't even watched it.

As below.

ive-done-my-research-reading-conspiracy-web-sites-watching-poorly-6210719.png

Hes blending Prince Andrew and Bill Gates into the same person. Andrew and Epstein go way back.

Bill Gates and Epstein were never friends as Cheerful claimed and Bill Gates never went to Epsteins island as Cheerful claimed.

Two outright lies on the same page.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7658175/Bill-Gates-breaks-silence-Epstein-saying-mistake-shading-Jeff-Bezos.html

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4465276/bill-gates-refuses-to-explain-why-he-went-on-jeffrey-epsteins-notorious-lolita-express-plane-four-years-after-the-paedo-was-released-from-prison/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She did interviews with the Victims and talking about the evidence online now. She named the journalist who wrote the article in 2001 and the paper he wrote for.

a source that says gates was still going to epsteins island as late as 2007. or that he ever went at all

Yes, Im familiar with the story.

Where does it say Gates visited Epsteins island?

No but they met several times, and Gates flew on the "Lolita Express" - meaning that conspiracy types on the internet have a "right" to be suspicious that Bill Gates created Coronavirus or is involved with some nefarious conspiracy with it

I think that's what's being suggested here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

It will all come out in the recent hack.

Yes, Im familiar with the story.

Where does it say Gates visited Epsteins island?

It's says Gates went to Palm Beach on the ‘Lolita Express and Epstein Palm beach summer home is where kids got molested and raped. There lot of papers i have to search i swore I read something he visited the Island

You deny that had any dealings.

The sun says this.
    Epstein did once say he worked as a financial adviser to Gates , but that claim was later shot down by the Microsoft founder's representative.

• Advertisement

a source that says gates was still going to epsteins island as late as 2007. or that he ever went at all

Give him a few minutes. Hes furiously googling as we speak for any tenuous link.

He won't find one.

Also the links above are incorrect. Gates did fly on one of Epsteins planes - but not the Lolita Express one.

https://observer.com/2019/09/bill-gates-jeffrey-epstein-mit-media-lab-problem/

Ronan Farrow has written some great stuff on this whole thing if you want to dig deeper.

No but they met several times, and Gates flew on the "Lolita Express" - meaning that conspiracy types on the internet have a "right" to be suspicious that Bill Gates created Coronavirus or is involved with some nefarious conspiracy with it

I think that's what's being suggested here..

You guys will downplay everything. Gates is up standing citizen, come off it:D His spending time with a convicted child rapist and trafficker.

It's says Gates went to Palm Beach on the ‘Lolita Express and Epstein Palm beach summer home is where kids got molested and raped. There lot of papers i have to search i swore I read something he visited the Island

He didn't. You can't produce anything to even suggest he did.

You liar.
    You deny that had any dealings.

You absolute liar. Like, this is from 20 minutes ago on the previous page!

You idiotic liar.
    No he didn't.
    The sun says this.

lol

So your two claims, that they were friends and that Gates visited the island. Both totally untrue.

And you wonder why you're a laughing stock.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: Gates / Epstein - nothing to do with Corona here so back on topic please.

You guys will downplay everything. Gates is up standing citizen, come off it:D His spending time with a convicted child rapist and trafficker.

Who are "you guys"?

Come off what? I wrote "He is one of the more charitable guys out there, investing billions in saving and improving lives of the world's poorest and disadvantaged" - he is very charitable, what's false about that?

How on earth are Epstein, Gates and Coronavirus linked? then why are conspiracy types trying to "hint" at some link on here?

He didn't. You can't produce anything to even suggest he did.

You liar.

You absolute liar. Like, this is from 20 minutes ago on the previous page!

You idiotic liar.

lol

So your two claims, that they were friends and that Gates visited the island. Both totally untrue.

And you wonder why you're a laughingstock.

Your're shameless you now defending Gates. You might as well defend Prince Andrew while your at it. You denied a woman was attacked in another thread, i see a pattern emerging here.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Mod: Gates / Epstein - nothing to do with Corona here so back on topic please.

Well in fairness, they kind of do have something to do with the theory.

If people are claiming Gates has a hand in creating it, or benefiting from it with chipping people etc and then making wild accusations and lying in some sort of weird character assassination attempt which if believed would add to this theory, they should be called out on it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well in fairness, they kind of do have something to do with the theory.

If people are claiming Gates has a hand in creating it, or benefiting from it with chipping people etc and then making wild accusations and lying in some sort of weird character assassination attempt which if believed would add to this theory, they should be called out on it.

That is fine, except that the conversation was drifting that way and I wanted it back on track. Talk about Gates' involvement in Corona as you wish. Anything else belongs to another thread.

Your're shameless you now defending Gates.

No I'm pointing out the truth.

Your claims

1. He was friends with Epstein. He was not

2. He flew on the Lolita Express. He did not.

3. He visited Epsteins Island. He did not.

You were asked for evidence for all these claims and you could not provide any. Because all 3 are lies.

So, there isn't even anything to "defend". You have yet again been caught lying, been proven as a liar and thrown your toys out of the pram and gone for a little hide.

The Gates Coronavirus obsession is one of the stranger things to come out of this pandemic. Very odd.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I think Gate's sexual habits are completely irrelevant when attempting to insinuate him in any global conspiracy. Corona related or not.

If you are going to fly me to a private Caribbean island to hang out with sexy young models for the weekend I am getting on that plane, even if my name is BA Baracus.

Advertisement