Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

It is what it is, no country will be immune to this, what do you suggest I do about it?

If you have any money to invest, buy gold and make it accessible at all times. That means in any event you could cycle to the place to pick it up. But you have a job, you're grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Asking for the third or forth time

This is planned by who?

and why?

Dark Overload.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Another 10 dead in Ireland today.

Anyone calling for an easing of our lockdown is just plainly stupid

Perhaps some context would be useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Dark Overload.

What is 'Dark Overload'?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

tdf7187 wrote: »
    What is 'Dark Overload'?

Darth Vader' s cousin

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,129 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Perhaps some context would be useful.
    eleventh wrote: »
    Can you quote where someone was calling for that as you said.

sure, no problem....

leavingirl wrote: »
    Since COVID19 has been downgraded, there should be an appropriate response. But nothing has changed. Everywhere is still in lockdown.
    leavingirl wrote:
    The UK have completely downgraded the status of COVID19.

"As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is NO LONGER considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK."

A complete downgrade. We should see a removal of the lockdown and everyone can go back to work.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...nition-of-hcid
    And there should be an appropriate response. As in, the lockdown must end and people should be allowed to work again!
    Time to open up the country then.

its there plainly for all to see......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Another 10 dead in Ireland today.

Anyone calling for an easing of our lockdown is just plainly stupid

But...but... our freedoms. "They" are somehow going to keep us all indoors after this is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The Nal wrote: »
    But...but... our freedoms. "They" are somehow going to keep us all indoors after this is over.

Apparently your local TD wants nothing more in life than to exert some sort of Nazi like control over your life, for reasons unknown, perhaps less administrative work for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Apparently your local TD wants nothing more in life than to exert some sort of Nazi like control over your life, for reasons unknown, perhaps less administrative work for them?

No no hes in the pocket of BIG PENSION.....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,436 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

EyesClosed wrote: »
    No no hes in the pocket of BIG PENSION.....

I thought it was big Pharma? Or George Soros :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No, it's Satan himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Seems you're winning the 'echo chamber word diversion bingo' game (yet again) 20pts award today already, must be feck all to do over in cushy Cheshire during your lockdown...

Great game this, the following are all 10pts each:

(big) pharma, (the much loved) G.zoros, ufos, 5g lizard-aliens & Darth Vader (new entry), tom hanks (again, great in the airport movie, but that's it), J coor's mad beer brew, pharma, freemans, ginger gemma someone, gold pension bars, TDs, mr satan (new entry from Kingbob in euroland somewhere), fema camping... phew!

mr satan (new entry from Kingbob)
    Firstly, my screen name is King Mob.
    Why are you intentionally misspelling people's names? It's very childish.

Secondly, you are the one who subscribes to the belief there is a conspiracy to microchip people which was predicted by the bible.
    Are you now claiming your own theory is a distraction? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,222 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

King Mob wrote: »
    Firstly, my screen name is King Mob.
    Why are you intentionally misspelling people's names? It's very childish.

Secondly, you are the one who subscribes to the belief there is a conspiracy to microchip people which was predicted by the bible.
    Are you now claiming your own theory is a distraction? :confused:

they have just confused you with this guy

tenor.gif?itemid=14916628

they have just confused you with this guy

tenor.gif?itemid=14916628

Hardly...

tenor.gif?itemid=5424614

This is a very good show that discusses the conspiracy angle about the virus. Listen closely to the first 20 minutes. The theory interesting that a Harvard scientist may be involved. They believe its an operation that has multiple aims ( they even talk about 5g)

To give the other side opinion i present snopes to please the debunkers.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/charles-lieber-arrested-coronavirus/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Well thats the beautiful thing about it....it could mean anything.
    It could be getting Ash on your forehead as maybe Catholics are the wrong religion.

Also....you started this it is up to you to explain it.

My questions need answers, I am totally happy to believe you, but I need a good explanation.

Or branding of slaves. Still hilarious how some monks acid trip gets projected into modern events.

Well thats the beautiful thing about it....it could mean anything.
    It could be getting Ash on your forehead as maybe Catholics are the wrong religion.

Also....you started this it is up to you to explain it.

My questions need answers, I am totally happy to believe you, but I need a good explanation.

Back in the day, before it was microchips, people were claiming it was barcodes.

King Mob wrote: »
    Back in the day, before it was microchips, people were claiming it was barcodes.

And before that. I think there’s a book somewhere that says “there is nothing new under the sun”.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterjreilly/2014/07/16/social-security-number-may-be-mark-of-the-beast-but-that-will-not-save-your-job/#73d6a34454fc

• Advertisement

Nothing brings out all the "end of the world" merchants crawling out of the woodwork like a global pandemic

Nothing brings out all the "end of the world" merchants crawling out of the woodwork like a global pandemic

The debunker brain.

giphy.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am currently looking to establish if there is an old Etonian network at play. It is feasible that an old Etonian is heavily involved in the global Pension Fund conspiracy.

Johnson getting sick is a definite Red Herring. There are sinister hands manoeuvring the players in this growing international tragedy.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I am currently looking to establish if there is an old Etonian network at play. It is feasible that an old Etonian is heavily involved in the global Pension Fund conspiracy.

Johnson getting sick is a definite Red Herring. There are sinister hands manoeuvring the players in this growing international tragedy.

Reset happens, it will be noticed. You can't hide a global shakeup. We know for a fact already large amounts of money was pumped into the stock market. Current estimate range from 10 to 14 trillion.

The debunker brain.

Classifying normal rational people as "debunkers" is an attempt to pretend to yourself they are some sort of group with zany beliefs you can pigeon-hole and hence ignore

The reality is that there is a very serious pandemic happening in the world

That is completely and utterly removed from the moonbats and fruitcakes that take advantage of the fear in order to promote their crank doomsday views, like your friend in that video who believes in space battles and that Corona virus is an "op".

This is a very good show that discusses the conspiracy angle about the virus. Listen closely to the first 20 minutes. The theory interesting that a Harvard scientist may be involved. They believe its an operation that has multiple aims ( they even talk about 5g)

To give the other side opinion i present snopes to please the debunkers.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/charles-lieber-arrested-coronavirus/

Yeah, a 3 hour 27 minute youtube video, why not give us a break down of the salient points made?

Yeah, a 3 hour 27 minute youtube video, why not give us a break down of the salient points made?

A non reply would act as a break down of the salient points.

Ipso wrote: »

He's famous for doing this, didn't he once post a load of vids in a 9-11 thread that added up to something along the lines of 27 hours worth of watching and then told us he couldnt take us seriously as we refused to watch them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ipso wrote: »
    He's famous for doing this, didn't he once post a load of vids in a 9-11 thread that added up to something along the lines of 27 hours worth of watching and then told us he couldnt take us seriously as we refused to watch them :pac:

Mod
    Let's give Cheerful Spring2 a chance to develop and expand on why this video is so good.

Mod

What does the video discuss?
    How is this Harvard scientist involved?
    What are the multiple aims?
    How do they link 5g to it?

It must back up some of your views, or your wouldn't have posted it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Ah shure what else would you be doing with your time, claiming to be a key worker for olde Engerlande 12hrs+ a day... yet banging in the usual lefty top bantz, on to a (foreign) website 24/7 :pac:

Anyway, back on topic, who so started the Coronvirus?
    (For bonus 25pts)
    What famous powerful old boy, once actually said he wished to come back as a deadly Virus and kill loads of humans, in order to solve over-population.

Somewhat in jest, yes (it is CT theory page afterall) but Philly does have some intent and motive, all the same. Wonder has he taken any holidays to Chinaland last year, and left anything behind.

Advertisement