Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual harassment advert

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

I seem to have started quite the conversation.

It’s good to talk about difficult things, and yes before anyone says it, this is a difficult thing. Us men aren’t all dominant freaks and weirdos. Some of us are kind, loyal, gentle sometimes quite shy, and actually very caring towards the opposite sex.

The trouble is from what I’ve seen and witnessed from women, most of you prefer the strong assertive types, the tattoos, the deep voice and muscles, the intense look in the eyes.
    And in my humble opinion, all of these things are red flags.
    But if statistically, these types of men are more successful, then what examples are the less confident, less assertive, men supposed to follow?
    We all want to be lucky in love, not friend zoned by every woman we meet. So what do we do?

I have listened to everything you ladies have said. And I get it, I really do. I just think the example presented by the add, and the label and punishment don’t fit. It’s to harsh

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: this is not legal discussion, however relevant to current issues it may be.

I would in the normal course move this thread to another more appropriate forum but there are myriad threads on this issue dotted around the site.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement