Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 US Presidential Election (aka: The Trump Coronation)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Go direct to the source. Listen to what Trump says and the words he uses rather than relying on the MSM to tell you the narrative, how you should think and feel. These violent mobs trying to burn down America is the result of people being manipulated by the mass produced mainstream media that are ultimately controlled by evil people at the top.

I've been listening to barefaced lies coming out of Trump's mouth for close on 5 years now. He's such an incredible liar that he actually tells a lie and then comes out and tells another lie when questioned on it, as he lies about telling the original lie. How do you feel about his record on telling the truth out of interest?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

The daily coronavirus.....blah blah....

Blah blahhhh....

....blah blah...

....blah blah BLAH However there is a silent majority in America that see what the media are doing and they will not be intimated by those lost souls out protesting.

Ok.

Sure, Kellyanne, sure

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

The daily coronavirus taskforce pressers were informative and were needed at the time. Never before was a whole economy deliberately shut down. The people needed to be kept up to date. Trump has a business mentality, he was throwing out ideas when he mentioned disinfectant. He should have been more careful in his choice of words, especially when faced with a media that turn every word he says upside down.

How exactly do you turn upside down mentioning injecting disinfectant into a body. Its beyond the realms of studpidity. But also reveals a lot about how he operates. He obviously didn't listen to any advisors. So in a crisis he dosent listen to people who are experts on the crisis at hand. That's the type of idiot you want as POTUS. Putin and Xi are crying out for 4 more years of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Why do you hate Donald so much that you would promote a video of him making a tit of himself?

He's already managed to claim that there would be far fewer cases if they did fewer tests. In case I'm paraphrasing, his exact words were "If we did half the testing we’d have far fewer cases".

This is some serious "If a tree falls and no one's around to hear it, it doesn't make a sound" bolloxology. This isn't some quantum observational stuff. People are getting coronovirus whether you test for it or not. The act of observing it doesn't affect its state.

Unless of course, you believe him when he says stuff like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Why do you hate Donald so much that you would promote a video of him making a tit of himself?

He's already managed to claim that there would be far fewer cases if they did fewer tests. In case I'm paraphrasing, his exact words were "If we did half the testing we’d have far fewer cases".

This is some serious "If a tree falls and no one's around to hear it, it doesn't make a sound" bolloxology. This isn't some quantum observational stuff. People are getting coronovirus whether you test for it or not. The act of observing it doesn't affect its state.

Unless of course, you believe him when he says stuff like that.

Even having to explain that to people is very saddening indeed. Sure at this rate, maybe we should stop counting the dead. If we dont count them, does that mean that they haven't died?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Even having to explain that to people is very saddening indeed. Sure at this rate, maybe we should stop counting the dead. If we dont count them, does that mean that they haven't died?

I see a pattern, he's trying to do it with votes as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭CowboyTed

The daily coronavirus taskforce pressers were informative and were needed at the time. Never before was a whole economy deliberately shut down. The people needed to be kept up to date. Trump has a business mentality, he was throwing out ideas when he mentioned disinfectant. He should have been more careful in his choice of words, especially when faced with a media that turn every word he says upside down.

The media keep trying to label him as a racist but he would make the worst racist ever when you look at his record. Compare him to the democratic party and then you will find who the real racists are.

The confederate flag is part of the American history. History should be remembered, both the good and the bad, otherwise history will repeat itself. Remember it was the democratic party that supported the confederates and they have a reason to hide that part of their history.

Trump comes across as a strong leader and someone willing and very much able to stand up to the left wing cultural Marxist media. Remember this is the mainstream media that have vilified the straight white Christian male for decades. Trying to bring together all the so called suppressed minorities in the free western world, using the media to propaganda how oppressed their lives are and using the straight white Christian male as their common enemy.

Now we have a leader who stands up to the corrupt media. It is mainly young people have been brainwashed by the mainstream media and are attacking their country, carrying out violent acts. However there is a silent majority in America that see what the media are doing and they will not be intimated by those lost souls out protesting.

Thanks for stating that throwing out ideas unverified by your team of experts is incompetent.. You said it yourself, he doesn't know how to behave himself. That is what makes him incompetent.

America is having more cases now than they had during the time of those press conferences.. How about he let actual experts have press conferences without him. Honestly it would be best if he played golf and let the experts in charge. He is not an expert and doesn't know how to behave among them.

Trump is a weak leader. There is no two ways to put that. Enemies exploit him and allies laugh at him behind his back. He commands very little respect. He divides rather than unites.

As your comments about Marxism, that shows your ignorance and you next comments are of a scared person afraid of change. Your argument id to keep blacks as slaves.

Your comments about the media have no basis in fact. Yes the media has been critical of Trump but then again he lies continuously and there is 130k+ of body bags filled.. The economy is in the toilet and country is divided...

Trump is weak because he is a poor leader, he has chosen a select group to lead and then used the rest to denigrate. Luckily America is better than that, it has better foundations, they see him clinging to power by asking US enemies for help.
    Hopefully in Nov this little nightmare will be put to bed and we will see wild actions of a dying dog.

The GOP have behaved awfully in this part of history. Democrats could have been better but generally were on the side of good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,757 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Park Police have fantastic excuses manufactured for why they didn’t make recordings of their radio dispatch audio the night that Trump, Barr tear gassed the clergy. But no, take their word for it that in their hand written version of what was said over dispatch that they did the right thing... they say they made an excel sheet of what was said, including explicit orders to not use tear gas and to take off their masks. All very convenient isn’t it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2020/07/07/park-police-did-not-record-their-radio-transmissions-during-lafayette-square-operation-june-1/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

This is one of the top comments with regards the health secretary (no experience in healthcare) saying that health workers don't get infected with covid19 when 94,000 have..

"Well a swamp is a naturally occurring and functioning ecosystem with a negative perception. If we're going with swamp analogies this is more like them dumping as much toxic waste into the swamp as possible before anyone can stop them from doing irrevocable damage. They don't want to drain it, they like the fact that people imagine the government as a swamp, they want to take advantage of that negative perception to add as much human garbage to it as possible so the negative perception becomes reality"

Anyone defending this POS should hang their heads in shame, nearly 4 years of bullsh!t yet there is thousands/millions of "patriots" still blind to his horse sh!t, I don't get it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

This is one of the top comments with regards the health secretary (no experience in healthcare) saying that health workers don't get infected with covid19 when 94,000 have..

"Well a swamp is a naturally occurring and functioning ecosystem with a negative perception. If we're going with swamp analogies this is more like them dumping as much toxic waste into the swamp as possible before anyone can stop them from doing irrevocable damage. They don't want to drain it, they like the fact that people imagine the government as a swamp, they want to take advantage of that negative perception to add as much human garbage to it as possible so the negative perception becomes reality"

Anyone defending this POS should hang their heads in shame, nearly 4 years of bullsh!t yet there is thousands/millions of "patriots" still blind to his horse sh!t, I don't get it!

Read the New Testament. It will explain to you why this world is so messed up and what those who control this world are trying to do.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,332 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Read the New Testament. It will explain to you why this world is so messed up and what those who control this world are trying to do.

Any chance that you could give us the distilled version? Have you read it yourself?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭housetypeb

Is that the book that's incorrect from the first page - Light created on the first day, Stars on the fourth day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

The new testament, the old testament, then the art of the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Read the New Testament. It will explain to you why this world is so messed up

Why don't you explain it?

what those who control this world are trying to do.

What are they trying to do? Who is it controls the world? Do you have a list of names?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

housetypeb wrote: »
    Is that the book that's incorrect from the first page - Light created on the first day, Stars on the fourth day?

No it isn't.

No it isn't.

Is it the one where the most powerful being in creation,nothing greater can be perceived,suddenly finds himself fighting a civil war against a fallen angel who rebels against him over some policy or other ?
    Think I've read it, council of nicea put it together,great bunch of lads,so they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,950 ✭✭✭threeball

You obviously haven't read it yourself as the person you spend your life championing is the antithesis of pretty much every teaching in it. When you try to promote him as some sort of beacon of morality it makes you look like an even bigger spoofer than you already do.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

I have to say of the multitude of things I don't understand about supporting Trump , by far and away the one that I truly cannot comprehend is his support among religious people.

The continued talk about him being religious and caring about God and his teachings etc. - It just melts my brain.

He is utterly amoral and couldn't care less about God or his teachings - It's a scam to win support , nothing more nothing less.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,173 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    I have to say of the multitude of things I don't understand about supporting Trump , by far and away the one that I truly cannot comprehend is his support among religious people.

The continued talk about him being religious and caring about God and his teachings etc. - It just melts my brain.

He is utterly amoral and couldn't care less about God or his teachings - It's a scam to win support , nothing more nothing less.

he is happy to support the things they care about. for instance the supreme court ruling yesterday that allows employers to stop paying for womens contraception as part of a healthcare package.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,504 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No, that's the Old Testament. You know the one where God is a psychopath and kills nearly 3 million people while the devil killed 10.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

he is happy to support the things they care about. for instance the supreme court ruling yesterday that allows employers to stop paying for womens contraception as part of a healthcare package.

Oh I get that , he'll support whatever he thinks will get him elected , but it's the fervor with which some people declare that he is "heaven sent" and the like that just staggers me.

No, that's the Old Testament. You know the one where God is a psychopath and kills nearly 3 million people while the devil killed 10.

and even those 10 were condoned by God basically as part of a bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,149 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

It's quite simple, suplimenting one belief (without proof) for another. People fall for 'confidence men' throughout the ages, Donald Trump isn't any different to a David Koresh or Alan Wakefield, the same people who use the suffix 'believe me' when they make a claim.
    That's why the conspiracy nuts flock to him, because no proof is required when a claim is made

Oh I get that , he'll support whatever he thinks will get him elected , but it's the fervor with which some people declare that he is "heaven sent" and the like that just staggers me.

fundamentalists be fundamentaling. no doubt is tolerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Is that the book that Trump held upside down for a photo opportunity after he got a militarised police force to violently attack peaceful protesters on route to church he never visits?

You really are desperate with this stuff. Advising others to read a book that your hero Trump cannot even quote does not reflect well on your integrity on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Today is the day the supreme court rule on his taxes

If allowed to be seen this will be the end of him as I am 100% sure he is up to his eyes in it

However, I feel they will rule in Trumps favour

Oh,the NEW Testament, that's the one where he comes up with a convoluted plot (involving virgin birth,walking on water,rising from the dead,letters to and from various people and so on and so forth) to guilt people into praising himself for...well,everything,really.
    Didn't care for it, very derivative,bordering on plagiarism,of earlier fables.

Oh,the NEW Testament, that's the one where he comes up with a convoluted plot (involving virgin birth,walking on water,rising from the dead,letters to and from various people and so on and so forth) to guilt people into praising himself for...well,everything,really.
    Didn't care for it, very derivative,bordering on plagiarism,of earlier fables.

not forgetting the unreliable narrators who tell the same story but with different details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Is Corinthians 2 old testament or new?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement