Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

jewels652 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to get the notes?

I got them instantly I’m pretty sure

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭jewels652

I got them instantly I’m pretty sure

Thanks. I made the purchase around 2:30 I sent an email and no answer I checked and money is gone from account. Did they ask you for an email address? I am confused :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Law1997

Does anyone have sample answers for Constitutional, property and contract? I can swap materials for all others!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭supercreative

Any word on when City Colleges night before notes are coming out? Alternatively if they are out does anyone have a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭godfather2

Any word on when City Colleges night before notes are coming out? Alternatively if they are out does anyone have a link?

They were videos last sitting and they came out about a week before the exams started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 luimneachabu73

Would anybody have a sample answer for an Overview/Principles of Tort question they would be willing to share?
    I have materials for various subjects that may be of use in return.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭niamh1612

Does any body have examiner reports for EU and criminal ? I can swap for property, equity and contract??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Breacnua

niamh1612 wrote: »
    Does any body have examiner reports for EU and criminal ? I can swap for property, equity and contract??

I have a bound copy of criminal reports
    If you cover cost of postage I’ll post tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Good morning , still no post and no exam number! Has anyone received anything yet from Law Society ?....normally have it by now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Breacnua

Good morning , still no post and no exam number! Has anyone received anything yet from Law Society ?....normally have it by now...

No but dont want to see it in the door yet either... it will come, don't worry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭DFMCD190384

I didn't get mine until a week before the exams the last time. It'll come....too soon unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Sineaddh

What are people covering for equity?

I’m also doing contract so is there anything that would cross over between the two?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭illy.m

What topics are a must for company?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Received my letter this morning for the exams!!!!!

I applied for cork and it says I’ve to go to Dublin to sit them!!!

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Louis Litt

Seriously? i haven't recieved my letter yet but also applied for Cork. Does it give any reasoning?

That’s ridiculous, I’ll be so annoyed if I’m the same

Louis Litt wrote: »
    Seriously? i haven't recieved my letter yet but also applied for Cork. Does it give any reasoning?

No reasoning what so ever!!!! I just want to see is any one else the same as me before I get onto them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PerryMason2020

What?! Ah FFS!!

Did they give any reason as to why?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your reply.

What?! Ah FFS!!

Did they give any reason as to why?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw your reply.

I’m very annoyed because my exams are 3 separate days which makes it even more difficult!! I didn’t have any days booked off from work and I don’t know will I be able at this stage!!!

I’m very annoyed because my exams are 3 separate days which makes it even more difficult!! I didn’t have any days booked off from work and I don’t know will I be able at this stage!!!

Yeah, people will have planned around being able to sit them in Cork. Very bad form on their part. I picked Cork as Dublin would not have been a factor cost wise for me for the March sittings.

I should get my post in a few hours and I'll report back if I get anything from the Law Society.

• Advertisement

I'm just off the phone with Law Society and they said the Cork exams will be in Neptune Stadium and that anyone who has marked Cork on their application form should be sitting it there. I had asked if it was a numbers thing i.e. first come/first serve and the woman I was speaking to said no, that if you've applied for Cork then you sit it there.

nmurphy1441, I'd say get on to them and double check - I was speaking to a woman called Victoria.

I'm just off the phone with Law Society and they said the Cork exams will be in Neptune Stadium and that anyone who has marked Cork on their application form should be sitting it there. I had asked if it was a numbers thing i.e. first come/first serve and the woman I was speaking to said no, that if you've applied for Cork then you sit it there.

nmurphy1441, I'd say get on to them and double check - I was speaking to a woman called Victoria.

That’s good to hear! I’ll get on that straight away!!!! Thanks!!!!

That’s reassuring, hopefully it happens that way. My post has arrived with nothing from LS for today at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 innako

Help, please! Anyone knows how to tackle this tort PQ?

Mike bought a jackhammer from Hardware Shop to carry out some construction work on his house. On his way home, he bought an apple from Grocery Store. Mike used the jackhammer over an extended period to dig out the trench to lay pipes. He suffered he suffered nerve damage in his hands due to the vibrations of the jackhammer. It transpired that the stabiliser in the jackhammer the purpose of which was to eliminate vibration during use, was defective. The vibrations caused the jackhammer, which cost Mike €800, to go on fire as a result of which it was completely destroyed.
    The jackhammer was manufactured by Drill It, a Japanese firm. It was imported into the EU by Power Ltd in Germany and distributed in Ireland by Hammer Force Ltd. Hardware Shop is not sure who supplied the jackhammer to them.
    Mike has also suffered toxic shock because the apple he purchased had pesticide residue which could not easily be removed by washing. Mike is receiving ongoing treatment for his nerve damage at his local hospital. When he was walking across the hospital car park on his last outpatient visit there, he stepped into a pothole badly dislocating his ankle. As he limped into the accident and emergency department of the hospital, Mike caught his arm on a jagged piece of metal on the main door which caused a severe laceration. A furious Mike remonstrated with the hospital porter who responded by punching Mike in the face and breaking his nose.
    When Mike got home that evening following the treatment at the hospital, he found Jeff, a neighbour, lying injured in his shed. Jeff told Mike that he called to borrow Mike’s lawnmower. However, Jeff’s pockets were full of screws and nails belonging to Mike which Jeff had decided to steal while he was in Mike’s shed. Mike had left a brick over the shed door to fall on any uninvited visitor. It was his brick that injured Jeff.
    Advise Mike on any liability or rights he may have under the Liability for Defective Products Act 1991 and the Occupiers’ Liability Act 1995.

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Wonderstruck

My letter arrived today (sitting in Dublin but in case other people are still waiting on letters)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭supercreative

My letter arrived today (sitting in Dublin but in case other people are still waiting on letters)

Same here, sitting in Dublin and got my letter today.

The Law Society got my location wrong but I was just onto them and they amended it straight away. I had Cork on the application form and they gave me Dublin. They just changed it to Cork! Just in case this happens to anyone else, get onto them straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

We're in the business end of the study period now, good luck everyone!

We're in the business end of the study period now, good luck everyone!

So grateful for the spacing this sitting. For my last four I had two exams back to back twice. A few days between feels such a luxury.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 sim1yoyo

*Property Law*

Does Anyone have any sample answers for Property, can swap for some equity ones

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement