Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Election 2020 poll

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

FG handling if Brexit will see them wiped out at the polls

It doesn't seem like brexit is turning up much on the doors, so I think, very few care about it, I think they haven't done a bad job with it, I do think though, they ll do badly for other reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    It doesn't seem like brexit is turning up much on the doors, so I think, very few care about it, I think they haven't done a bad job with it, I do think though, they ll do badly for other reasons

Brexit is happening, we need to accept that and we also need to accept that the UK wants an independent trade policy. We need a leadership that not only accepts that but is ready to repair the damage done by FG with such a critical partner such as the UK.

None of this historical nonesense on FG and UK relations, they made a mess of it and it seems FF need to fix it. If may not be an issue now but unless the damage is repaired it will start to become a real issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

How should they have handled it differently?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

We're in unbelievable issues due to gross incompetence and blatant corruption, and FG is topping the polls...

They, along with FF, even had the gall to say they're the only two parties capable of running Government...

The people of this country are its own worst enemy to continuously re-elect ****ing clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

BeerWolf wrote: »
    We're in unbelievable issues due to gross incompetence and blatant corruption, and FG is topping the polls...

They, along with FF, even had the gall to say they're the only two parties capable of running Government...

The people of this country are its own worst enemy to continuously re-elect ****ing clowns.

You live in one of the wealthiest, safest, and fairest countries in the world, dude. That happened under FF and FG governments. Paddy and Petula don’t want some motley crew of shinners, lefties and mouth-breathing independents running the country into the ground. They want moderate and well-meaning people like themselves, and that’s why they vote FG or FF.

Gross incompetence and blatant corruption? It isn’t South Sudan, pal. Calm down with the hyperbole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I love the way this poll will be way off, of what will actually happen on the 8th

Why would you expect different?

Gross incompetence and blatant corruption? It isn’t South Sudan, pal. Calm down with the hyperbole.

Ah so issues with billions spent on a children's hospital gone well over budget, stupid projects like the rural fibre broadband scheme, the printer thing, housing/homeless issue, drastic increase in anti-social and criminal activity, less funding for Gardai and closure of hospitals causing this trolley crisis, Leo signing back on within a few months into his position for ex-Taoiseachs get up to €300k benefits per year, etc etc has absolutely nothing to do with obvious embezzlement and incompetence?

Aight, you've swayed me!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Their performance on Brexit is one of the few reasons to vote for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

You live in one of the wealthiest, safest, and fairest countries in the world, dude. That happened under FF and FG governments. Paddy and Petula don’t want some motley crew of shinners, lefties and mouth-breathing independents running the country into the ground. They want moderate and well-meaning people like themselves, and that’s why they vote FG or FF.

Yes its very very easy to get a carried away with hyperbole and believe everything is awful. Ireland is a great country to live in with a very high standard of living.

Yes its very very easy to get a carried away with hyperbole and believe everything is awful. Ireland is a great country to live in with a very high standard of living.

If it doesn't affect you.*

Leo says the same thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

If it doesn't affect you.*

Leo says the same thing.

The average person in Ireland is a lot better off then the average person in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Rich Boy, Posh Boy, Slabs girl, Gino, Misery Gut Coppinger and the lads would do really better I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 28,944 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Edgware wrote:
    Rich Boy, Posh Boy, Slabs girl, Gino, Misery Gut Coppinger and the lads would do really better I'd say

Can't ever see them getting into government, we re not ready for a left leaning government, maybe never

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

Brexit is such a non issue in this election. People are very bored with it. The polls are saying the same.

I don't think FG have had any influence in how Brexit has panned out.

Advertisement