Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,995 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Texans just need a score enough on this drive to make it very difficult for the Chiefs to come back.

• That Chevrolet Equinox ad is atrocious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

The bye week clearly didnt help either the Ravens or Chiefs they all forgot how to catch

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

That Chevrolet Equinox ad is atrocious.
    That the test drive one? Horrific....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Texans are clicking. If they play a clean game turnover-wise, kc will have their work cut out for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Seattle Seahawks
    Jesus h Christ the chiefs are still in the locker room.

The bye week clearly didnt help either the Ravens or Chiefs they all forgot how to catch

Hasn't proven to be beneficial yet, but we know #1 seeds frequently get to the super bowl....

Another special team's gaffe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Seattle Seahawks
    Oh my god

What a sh1t show

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Seattle Seahawks
    Wow, massive cock up by Hill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Green Bay Packers
    They've already beaten the Texans, I doubt they'd fear them. Running the ball effectively is the perfect way to counter the Chiefs. Pats ran all over them last year in the AFCCG. Tannenhill is also well capable of throwing the ball. The last two games haven't gone that way, but he shouldn't be discounted. Titans D is probably better than the Chiefs, which could be the difference in the end.

The Texans were resting players and had nothing to play for when the Titans beat them. Agree that running the ball is the perfect way to counter the Chiefs but if the Titans started down 14 points, like the Chiefs have here, they'd be in all kinds of trouble. I'm wouldn't be as worried if the Chiefs/Texans/49ers ended up in that position.

What top end defense has Tannehill thrown well on this year? He looked good against poor ones and again mostly with decent game scripts.

Wow, almost game over in the first quarter if they punch this in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

This is bonkers. Huge job for the chiefs now

• Madness from KC. Down by 14, still in first half. Take the fair catch/touch back and try get points on the board.

Sheeet! One way to quieten the crowd.

Did I read correctly that the chiefs have lost 7 of their last 8 HOME playoff games. That's insane.

Seattle Seahawks
    Chiefs couldn’t have had a worse first quarter if they tried

Seattle Seahawks
    For a stadium that's regularly the loudest in the league it's not as loud now. Andy Reid at half time needs to bollock out the chiefs in the locker room.

Need the Chiefs to get the next two scores to get some entertainment for neutrals back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭CardinalJ

As a Texans fan Im so far out of my comfort zone.

21-0 after 13 minutes. I think its over. Can't see the Texans not scoring enough overbl the rest of the game to win it.

• Advertisement

Seattle Seahawks
    Sheeet! One way to quieten the crowd.

Did I read correctly that the chiefs have lost 7 of their last 8 HOME playoff games. That's insane.

I think Montana was the last QB to win a chiefs playoff game.

Foxtrol wrote:
    What top end defense has Tannehill thrown well on this year? He looked good against poor ones and again mostly with decent game scripts.

He's been extremely efficient with the throws he's been asked to make, but honestly, until someone can show me they can slow down Henry, you'd be mad not to ride him as far as you could. He's a great watch.

Seattle Seahawks
    So it’s the AFC title game we all expected.....

Titans @ Texans

Seattle Seahawks
    eagle eye wrote: »
    21-0 after 13 minutes. I think its over. Can't see the Texans not scoring enough overbl the rest of the game to win it.

The Texans need to just keep tipping away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

I hammered the Chiefs -9.5, and will be backing them next week too. Anyone thinks Vrabel is gonna outcoach Reid and that that offense could keep pace with the Chiefs is on crack.
    Looks like you might be right, Vrabel very unlikely to out-coach Reid as it stands.

Itssoeasy wrote:
    For a stadium that's regularly the loudest in the league it's not as loud now. Andy Reid at half time needs to bollock out the chiefs in the locker room.

At this rate he can't afford to wait till halftime.

KC are playing on a razors edge now.

kmart6 wrote:
    Need the Chiefs to get the next two scores to get some entertainment for neutrals back into it.

I'm enjoying this plenty! Another two Houston scores would be great too.... Maybe I'm not that neutral though :)

Seattle Seahawks
    The chiefs players seem to have forgotten how to catch the ball over the bye.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Seattle Seahawks
    Game all but over I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Green Bay Packers
    Another drop...... and here come the boo's
    Don't blame them

Advertisement